The Cliven Bundy Fan-Club DEATHWATCH thread

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
Ok, all those super cool Right-Wing gurus who decided to head fer them thar hillz once good old Cliven went all KKK and said that racist stuff about "the Negro".

1.) Sean Hannity - who prolly gave the Clivester more airtime than anyone else:

n-HANNITY-BUNDY-large570.jpg

Fox News Host Sean Hannity Calls Cliven Bundy's Remarks ?Racist' And ?Beyond Repugnant'

Fox News host Sean Hannity said Thursday that Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's racist remarks are “beyond repugnant” and “beyond despicable.”

For the past several weeks, the conservative Fox News network has given a major platform to Bundy. Some of its hosts and guests have portrayed his standoff with authorities over not paying fees to use federal land as a populist fight against an encroaching government. In a two-week stretch this month, Fox News devoted four hours and 40 minutes to Bundy’s story during late afternoon and evening broadcasts, according to progressive watchdog Media Matters.

But Fox News was noticeably silent on Thursday morning as others reacted to Bundy's controversial remarks on race, published Wednesday night by The New York Times. The Times' Adam Nagourney reported that Bundy had wondered during a public press conference if “Negro” people were “better off as slaves."

2.) Greta van Susteren, also from FOX:

LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: I CONDEMN WHAT CLIVEN BUNDY SAID ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS | Gretawire

LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: I CONDEMN WHAT CLIVEN BUNDY SAID ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS

Last edited:
4.) Sen. Rand Paul (R-Tea, KY)
5.) Sen. Dean Heller (R- NV)

Rand Paul slams Cliven Bundy's racist rant - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Republican Sens. Rand Paul and Dean Heller on Thursday both denounced as “offensive” and “racist” Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s recent comments about African-Americans.
“His remarks on race are offensive and I wholeheartedly disagree with him,” Paul said in a statement, according to Business Insider.

“Senator Heller completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way,” Heller spokeswoman Chandler Smith said in a statement.

Liberals idiots are wetting themselves nwo they can dismiss the entire incident and simply throw their favorite label over someone.
Newsflash:Obama said pretty much the same thing a few weeks ago.
The libs are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet. They prove it every day. And this post by one of the chief lame brain liars on this site is proof, eh Heinrich?

Liberals idiots are wetting themselves nwo they can dismiss the entire incident and simply throw their favorite label over someone.
The libs are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet. They prove it every day. And this post by one of the chief lame brain liars on this site is proof, eh Heinrich?

no he didnt....

Ok, all those super cool Right-Wing gurus who decided to head fer them thar hillz once good old Cliven went all KKK and said that racist stuff about "the Negro".

Fox News Host Sean Hannity Calls Cliven Bundy's Remarks ?Racist' And ?Beyond Repugnant'

Fox News host Sean Hannity said Thursday that Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's racist remarks are “beyond repugnant” and “beyond despicable.”

For the past several weeks, the conservative Fox News network has given a major platform to Bundy. Some of its hosts and guests have portrayed his standoff with authorities over not paying fees to use federal land as a populist fight against an encroaching government. In a two-week stretch this month, Fox News devoted four hours and 40 minutes to Bundy’s story during late afternoon and evening broadcasts, according to progressive watchdog Media Matters.

But Fox News was noticeably silent on Thursday morning as others reacted to Bundy's controversial remarks on race, published Wednesday night by The New York Times. The Times' Adam Nagourney reported that Bundy had wondered during a public press conference if “Negro” people were “better off as slaves."

LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: I CONDEMN WHAT CLIVEN BUNDY SAID ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS | Gretawire

LET ME MAKE THIS PLAIN: I CONDEMN WHAT CLIVEN BUNDY SAID ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICANS

211950884_0b8b753c4c.jpg

It is great that conservatives are condemning racism! That is what conservatives should always do. What is the problem?

Perhaps liberals should spend more time denouncing racism and less time making race an issue about everything.

Last edited:

You mad, bro?

Actually, this thread is just supposed to be the repository of Cons who denounce Cliven Bundy, cuz many more are sure to follow.

The only con I know of you came out strongly for Cliven Bundy today was Dana Loesch, on her radio show.

Now they're all scurrying around trying to throw Bundy under the bus by claiming they didn't "know?"

Here's a little clue for these guys. You can't rescue your credibility when you don't have any to begin with.

Wow, you really think they don't get a little credibility for denouncing racism?

211950884_0b8b753c4c.jpg

What is this Right Wing obsession with sucking and anal sex?

Geez....

Now they're all scurrying around trying to throw Bundy under the bus by claiming they didn't "know?"

Here's a little clue for these guys. You can't rescue your credibility when you don't have any to begin with.

Sorry, but I already knew.

People that spend too much time in the Sun get loopy.

When I played football in jr. college we went to Imperial Valley and the farmers kids were Red-neck as they come. The black players on my team were scared shitless and the white players on the other team called me a ******-lover.

Those folks are still living in the 60s.

Doesn't mean you can murder them, or their cattle.

And then we found out that the New York Times subversively edited the article and his statement...

Also, even if he was being viciously racist, what would it matter in regards to his actual crisis with the federal government. Did race play a contributing factor to the feds seizing his cattle?

Last edited:
It is great that conservatives are condemning racism! That is what conservatives should always do. What is the problem?

Perhaps liberals should spend more time denouncing racism and less time making race an issue about everything.

Conservatives do always condemn racism. Liberals, not so much.

Forum List

Back