The Cliven Bundy Fan-Club DEATHWATCH thread

So, once you all see another rat jumping off the USS-Tea Bundy, just post it here!

Still waiting on words of wisdom from:

McConnell
Boehner
Cruz
Perry
Walker
Bush, Jeb
Christie
Rubio
Huckabee
Ryan
Cantor
Trump
Palin

Cuz we know they all abhor racism, right?!?!?

:D

And then we found out that the New York Times subversively edited the article and his statement...

Also, even if he was being viciously racist, what would it matter in regards to his actual crisis with the federal government. Did race play a contributing factor to the feds seizing his land?

No, it didn't. You just lied.

The Times recorded it, exactly word for word as he spoke it on video. WORD. FOR. WORD.

Nice try.

Actually, this thread is just supposed to be the repository of Cons who denounce Cliven Bundy, cuz many more are sure to follow.

The only con I know of you came out strongly for Cliven Bundy today was Dana Loesch, on her radio show.

I see. Hopefully some dems will see this thread and begin to realize conservatism does not equal racism.

It is great that conservatives are condemning racism! That is what conservatives should always do. What is the problem?

Perhaps liberals should spend more time denouncing racism and less time making race an issue about everything.

Conservatives do always condemn racism. Liberals, not so much.

Well, goody, goody, that means that all the names I listed in posting 21 should be clocking in pretty soon, what??

:lol:

So, once you all see another rat jumping off the USS-Tea Bundy, just post it here!

McConnell
Boehner
Cruz
Perry
Walker
Bush, Jeb
Christie
Rubio
Huckabee
Ryan
Cantor
Trump
Palin

What he said wasn't all that bad.

Wasn't all that smart, but not that bad.

At least he didn't call us a bunch of teabaggers.

And then we found out that the New York Times subversively edited the article and his statement...

Also, even if he was being viciously racist, what would it matter in regards to his actual crisis with the federal government. Did race play a contributing factor to the feds seizing his land?

The Times recorded it, exactly word for word as he spoke it on video. WORD. FOR. WORD.

Nice try.

Hold on, the full WORD FOR WORD statement:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=agXns-W60MI]Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

It is great that conservatives are condemning racism! That is what conservatives should always do. What is the problem?

Perhaps liberals should spend more time denouncing racism and less time making race an issue about everything.

There is no problem. This thread is simply a repository... Cons should be GLAD I started it, so then they can prove that their brethren indeed condemned this horrible racism.

Can't wait to hear from the names I listed in posting no. 21!!!

Oh, and I denounce and fight racism at every turn, that is part of why I started this thread.

Nice try.

Hold on, the full WORD FOR WORD statement:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=agXns-W60MI]Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Correct. They are also listed just like that in the NYT article.

Now they're all scurrying around trying to throw Bundy under the bus by claiming they didn't "know?"

Here's a little clue for these guys. You can't rescue your credibility when you don't have any to begin with.

Wow, you really think they don't get a little credibility for denouncing racism?
No, they don't, because you'll notice that each time they say that what Cliven Bundy said was wrong, they also include something along the lines of "but Democrats do that, too."

They were not apologizing for standing with Cliven Bundy until it was undeniably obvious that he was wrong, even when it was undeniably obvious that he was wrong from the start, as the multiple court orders stated.

This was never about Cliven Bundy, land use rights, a Chinese solar plant, the 2nd Amendment, the police state, or desert tortoises. This was about uninformed rednecks thinking that they have had enough of a black President. These people are dangerous. They belong on a terrorist watchlist.

There is no problem. This thread is simply a repository... Cons should be GLAD I started it, so then they can prove that their brethren indeed condemned this horrible racism.

Can't wait to hear from the names I listed in posting no. 21!!!

Oh, and I denounce and fight racism at every turn, that is part of why I started this thread.

What racism is that? What difference does it make? Is he not entitled to an opinion?

Nice try.

Yeah, out of context and everything.

Wonder what led up to that statement. That would be interesting to know.

Why was he even talking about blacks in the first place. He rarely sees them. Could he have been set up?

Nah.....the media doesn't set up conservatives.....no way Jose.

McConnell
Boehner
Cruz
Perry
Walker
Bush, Jeb
Christie
Rubio
Huckabee
Ryan
Cantor
Trump
Palin

What he said wasn't all that bad.

Wasn't all that smart, but not that bad.

At least he didn't call us a bunch of teabaggers.

What, Bundy didn't call you a teabagger?

Wow, he's really slacking off today. Guess he already got enough hate out of his system.

Of your list, how many openly and ardently supported Bundy? If they have remained mum, why should they go out of their way? Have all democratic leaders denounced Bundy's remarks?

Nice try.
Yep, word for word...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbnRnhrNFEY]VIDEO: Cliven Bundy's Racist Remarks - YouTube[/ame]

Nice try.

Yeah, out of context and everything.

Wonder what led up to that statement. That would be interesting to know.

Why was he even talking about blacks in the first place. He rarely sees them. Could he have been set up?

Nah.....the media doesn't set up conservatives.....no way Jose.

No.

He made the statements of his own free will. You do understand the concept of free-will, right?

Disagreeing with something Bundy said does not mean agreement with the government's outrageous actions.

Of your list, how many openly and ardently supported Bundy? If they have remained mum, why should they go out of their way? Have all democratic leaders denounced Bundy's remarks?

I believe that every single name on that list has supported him this week. I know for sure that Cruz and Perry have. Researching Palin right now.

But should that matter?

They are all Republicans with a national profile, so whether or not they are - or were - "ardent" fans, is moot. If The Rabbi is so right to say that Righties always denounce racism, well, here is his chance to prove it, what?

Last edited:
Liberals idiots are wetting themselves nwo they can dismiss the entire incident and simply throw their favorite label over someone.
Newsflash:Obama said pretty much the same thing a few weeks ago.
The libs are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet. They prove it every day. And this post by one of the chief lame brain liars on this site is proof, eh Heinrich?

You mad, bro?

Stat, you're such a child. It appears the YOU are the one who is "mad" ..."bro."

Nice try.
Yep, word for word...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbnRnhrNFEY"]VIDEO: Cliven Bundy's Racist Remarks - YouTube[/ame]

Hardly. Here's the full video. I hope you know the one you posted was doctored.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agXns-W60MI] Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014 [/ame]

Word for word. Yeah, right.

Last edited:
Liberals idiots are wetting themselves nwo they can dismiss the entire incident and simply throw their favorite label over someone.
Newsflash:Obama said pretty much the same thing a few weeks ago.
The libs are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet. They prove it every day. And this post by one of the chief lame brain liars on this site is proof, eh Heinrich?

You mad, bro?

Stat, you're such a child. It appears the YOU are the one who is "mad" ..."bro."

Lol oh now dis guy's mad :laugh:

Forum List

Back