The Clowns Investigating President Biden

He would if he could. But Joe Biden is not on the take unlike your Fascist scumbag leader Trump.

Joe's entire family is getting foreign money because Joe is NOT on the take?

LOL!

Are you Joe Biden?

Tell me about that Cornpop dude!

Biden's brain is dying. Democrats are not going to ride this train much longer. You're not informed.
How Trump's brain doing as he gets his ass handed back to him in court over & over again in court filings ridden witn grievance, which are no doubt directed by him & filed by lawyers who file them only because Trump is signing their paychecks.

Trump never had much of a brain to begin with.

How Trump's brain doing as he gets his ass handed back to him in court over & over again in court filings ridden witn grievance, which are no doubt directed by him & filed by lawyers who file them only because Trump is signing their paychecks.

Trump never had much of a brain to begin with.
Biden is the President. Time to get your priorities straight. America is in trouble.

He's talking about August, 2017, when Biden was not VP, was not President, and was not even a candidate.

He was a private citizen.

FAIL.
Now you know how we felt when Democrats tried to tie Trump to the Russians. It was pure out and out bullshit. In the case of the current evidence, it was going on when Biden was VP and seems to continue to this very day.

Yes, clowns do have the so-called job as they will fail like they fail at everything else in their miserable Rhino lives.

We can agree on that, but the Biden clan is clearly guilty, any drug addicted, half retarded, mutant from the planet ignoramus can see that.
You just can’t seem to show it in any coherent way though. :dunno:

Prove it.
I did. Are you saying that China does not own the 21st floor of Trump Tower?

Are you itching to get your ass handed to you by me yet again?
4i6Ckte.gif

Just listen to this guy. He gets caught and doesn't know what to say to get un-caught. These Republicans have zero evidence against President Biden, and beclown themselves every time they go to the microphone.

Republican clown show owning itself = awesome.

Republican clown show owning itself with Benny hill music in the background = priceless.

Sorry bout that.

1. Mendez is the measure we have to measure this investigation.
2. Its far worse than we know, there is a cover up.
3. GOLD BARS BIDEN!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just listen to this guy. He gets caught and doesn't know what to say to get un-caught. These Republicans have zero evidence against President Biden, and beclown themselves every time they go to the microphone.

Forum List

Back