The Clowns Investigating President Biden

I did. Are you saying that China does not own the 21st floor of Trump Tower?

Are you itching to get your ass handed to you by me yet again?
4i6Ckte.gif
Lots of people own lots of things. Ukraine owns the Biden family. Stick that up your ass.

Just listen to this guy. He gets caught and doesn't know what to say to get un-caught. These Republicans have zero evidence against President Biden, and beclown themselves every time they go to the microphone.

It's hard to acknowledge evidence when you keep your head up your butt.

Indeed.

Meanwhile…

House GOP’s impeachment witnesses say there's no evidence yet that Biden committed a crime

:auiqs.jpg:
Except he didnt say that. I know what he said. Im listening to the entire hearing right now.

From your own article...

"I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,” he said, but noted that he does believe it warrants an inquiry.

Another angle.
4i6Ckte.gif

This is a biased post. Non-members of Twitter cannot read the 1.8K replies nor confirm the date on this Twitter post. It's not a little matter, but do try to make it so.
So what? Im ok with China buying realestate. What im not ok with is China buying policy favors.
After Big Farmer Gates, you should be suspicious of all real estate transactions.

'Event 201: October 2019. Under Gate's direction in mid-October 2019, only two months after Crimson Contagion and three weeks after US intelligence agencies believe that COVID-19 had begun circulating in Wuhan, the cabal of potentates and institutions that compose the Biosecurity Cartel began preparing decision makers for the mass eviction of informed critics of the vaccine industry from social media.'
(RFK Jr., The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 425)

Forum List

Back