The CNN Interview.So How Would You Describe And Interpret Hillary's State Of Mind And Charisma?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:eusa_boohoo::lame2: For those of you who saw the CNN interview or caught a few segments of it watching the news, what was your impression of Hillary? Was she delightful? exhilarating? awesome? so breathtaking that you had to rush to the bathroom? or did you find her rather lifeless, tedious,boring,robot-like to the extent where you were beyond bewildered that 45% of America plans to vote for Hillary no matter what. :poke:

In one or two words, how would you describe Hillary in Tuesday Nights Interview?
:puke::itsok:

god help up please, its been bad enough we have gone thru the most boring couple in the white house, and now we may have another 4 years of a boring president?

i am pretty sure that anyone with pets removed them from the room! we have had enough pets die just from hearing Hillary laugh.

i was surprised that that stupid biootch didnt ask hillary, "so will Huma be the first lady if you are elected"?

She was like Nixon except without any media scrutiny.
the dumb bitch should of asked hildabeast "Hillary, seven in ten Americans are suspicious that you have been senile since 2009" is it true that in 2008 you fell down a stair case and landed on your left temple?

:eusa_boohoo::lame2: For those of you who saw the CNN interview or caught a few segments of it watching the news, what was your impression of Hillary? Was she delightful? exhilarating? awesome? so breathtaking that you had to rush to the bathroom? or did you find her rather lifeless, tedious,boring,robot-like to the extent where you were beyond bewildered that 45% of America plans to vote for Hillary no matter what. :poke:

In one or two words, how would you describe Hillary in Tuesday Nights Interview?

I'm praying that I don't have to watch that woman on the news every night for the next 8 years.

I'm praying that I don't have to watch that woman on the news every night for the next 8 years.
another question that ditz should of asked the hildabeast "Hillary, If Bill beat the bajesus out of you in an elevator, then dragged you out like by the hair, like most cavemen do, would you leave him?"

What's funny is the way Hillary got treated on a CNN interview and how Trump got treated on a CNN interview.

another question that ditz should of asked the hildabeast "Hillary, If Bill beat the bajesus out of you in an elevator, then dragged you out like by the hair, like most cavemen do, would you leave him?"
Not if using his name could still help her politically. In that regard she is the equivalent of Pat Nixon running for president and using her husband's name as an asset. What's that tell you about democrat voters?

Not if using his name could still help her politically. In that regard she is the equivalent of Pat Nixon running for president and using her husband's name as an asset. What's that tell you about democrat voters?
i wonder where Hillary dumped her depends after the interview.

Forum List

Back