The Collapsing American Middle Class

And 50% tax over 10 million income, 60% over 30 million, 70% over 50 million.

Nobody in the US has a personal income of those figures. Anyone with a taxable income of $1M or more has the majority of the monies funneled through a corporation for tax savings.
Vote Dem and fix that then. And corporate tax bs.

I've voted for Democrats since I could legally vote, 40 years. The problem is the sociopath middle class that votes Republican.

There is nothing wrong with our corporate tax structure.

Employers need to be forced to pay more, after all, we've raised prices to pay for additional employee pay, but never passed it on to employees.

According to the story, the reason the American middle class is collapsing is wage disparity and cost disparity. Daaah! What political party do the wage and cost setters belong? Hint: It's not Democrats.

The answer is;

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2016 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 600 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Until USA.INC is dissolved and the Federal Reserve is given the heave ho, none of the shit you propose would work at all.....zero, zilch, nada....

Until USA.INC is dissolved and the Federal Reserve is given the heave ho, none of the shit you propose would work at all.....zero, zilch, nada....

Vote out all Republicans.

We had leftards controlling the House, Senate and the WH but there was no mention of even auditing the Fed...much less removing this parasitic entity. Seriously, you are uninformed and very naive.

We had leftards controlling the House, Senate and the WH but there was no mention of even auditing the Fed...much less removing this parasitic entity. Seriously, you are uninformed and very naive.

Think again. The last time Democrats had the White House, a majority in the Senate, and more than 60 votes in the House was 1978.
First two yrs of Obama...oooops.........

According to the story, the reason the American middle class is collapsing is wage disparity and cost disparity. Daaah! What political party do the wage and cost setters belong? Hint: It's not Democrats.

The answer is;

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2016 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 600 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

Think again. The last time Democrats had the White House, a majority in the Senate, and more than 60 votes in the House was 1978.

Holy fuck, you had a 59 to 41 lead in the Senate and and overwhelming majority in the House and had the WH. What incredibly great legislation did the Barrypuppet want to have pushed through that was blocked? It's all a fucking smoke screen because neither party gives a shit...they are corporate officers...nothing more or less.

Nobody in the US has a personal income of those figures. Anyone with a taxable income of $1M or more has the majority of the monies funneled through a corporation for tax savings.

I've voted for Democrats since I could legally vote, 40 years. The problem is the sociopath middle class that votes Republican.

Employers need to be forced to pay more, after all, we've raised prices to pay for additional employee pay, but never passed it on to employees.

You are a blithering idiot....seriously. You don't know a fucking thing about the income tax....not the slightest clue.

The answer is;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

When was that, brainwashed functional moron? LOL. The Fed works, btw.

Holy fuck.....seriously? The "Fed works"??? They extend credit from nothing and then charge interest and it is compounded interest at that. You just proved that you are very uninformed...typical for a leftard. The leftards had majority in both the Senate and the House from 2007 to 2011 and the Barrypuppet was in the WH for two years of that....how and the fuck do you not know that???
Brainwashed bs. W vetoed everything before Obama. Under Obama, the Dems had 60 votes in the Senate for 24 days in session, all spent on ACA. As usual, the dupes live in an imaginary fantasy from Fox or WHATEVER- all the same twaddle. Over 200 GOP GOP filibusters 2009-11.

YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED FUNCTIONAL MORON. Like all dupes.

Let's talk reality, not CPA double talk.

That is reality.

How many college students has Obama enslaved...........
WTF? You do know high college loans is all GOP? Public college costs doubled just under W? Etc etc etc etc etc. Read something, hater dupe.
You do know college kid gov held debt under Obama has raced to over a trillion...why didnt he prevent that
Pubs duh. Brainwashed functional moron.
where did the dumb tag go......dumb partisan post is dumb

That is reality.
So the Waltons earn a million a year? Idiot.

The answer is;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Nope, 1978. If you feel you're correct, post the numbers.

Everyone knows dems controlled both houses then, only way Ocare got passed...........not a big secret

The answer is;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Holy fuck, you had a 59 to 41 lead in the Senate and and overwhelming majority in the House and had the WH. What incredibly great legislation did the Barrypuppet want to have pushed through that was blocked? It's all a fucking smoke screen because neither party gives a shit...they are corporate officers...nothing more or less.

Sixty is the magic number in the Senate.

How many college students has Obama enslaved...........
WTF? You do know high college loans is all GOP? Public college costs doubled just under W? Etc etc etc etc etc. Read something, hater dupe.
You do know college kid gov held debt under Obama has raced to over a trillion...why didnt he prevent that
Pubs duh. Brainwashed functional moron.
where did the dumb tag go......dumb partisan post is dumb
GOP hater dupe posts are dumb, and New BS GOP fantasy. Everyone in the modern world but you GOPers know it...Trump/Murdoch/Adelson 2016. The world is aghast at your bigotry/idiocy.

Holy fuck.....seriously? The "Fed works"??? They extend credit from nothing and then charge interest and it is compounded interest at that. You just proved that you are very uninformed...typical for a leftard. The leftards had majority in both the Senate and the House from 2007 to 2011 and the Barrypuppet was in the WH for two years of that....how and the fuck do you not know that???
Brainwashed bs. W vetoed everything before Obama. Under Obama, the Dems had 60 votes in the Senate for 24 days in session, all spent on ACA. As usual, the dupes live in an imaginary fantasy from Fox or WHATEVER- all the same twaddle. Over 200 GOP GOP filibusters 2009-11.

Bush didn't have a filibuster proof senate either...so what the fuck was your point? They still; backdoored the ACA b y changing the rules as they went along because their corporate masters wanted the ACA pushed through. Barrypuppet had a pen and a phone...so tell me, what incredibly great piece of legislation did Barrypuppet want that would have helped the middle class that was blocked that he couldn't just sign off on? I want to hear it. If he and his leftard pals had such great ideas? Barrypuppet had the ability to push it using the media.

so why do 55% of giant corps pay nothing? Not sociopath, just duped. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine, this is a disgrace.

Bush didn't have a filibuster proof senate either...so what the fuck was your point? They still; backdoored the ACA b y changing the rules as they went along because their corporate masters wanted the ACA pushed through. Barrypuppet had a pen and a phone...so tell me, what incredibly great piece of legislation did Barrypuppet want that would have helped the middle class that was blocked that he couldn't just sign off on? I want to hear it. If he and his leftard pals had such great ideas? Barrypuppet had the ability to push it using the media.
The GOP doesn't WANT to pass anything. They love this pander to the greedy idiot billionaire Raygunist mess. see reconciliation bs.

Sixty is the magic number in the Senate.

So what? Was the ideas that the dems were pushing through so fucking bad that they couldn't persuade or buy off even one single Repub? And that's only if conservative democrats voted along party lines. As I recall, quite a few leftards had to be convinced to support the ACA just so long as some pork was put into it that would benefit their state.

Forum List

Back