The Collapsing American Middle Class

According to the story, the reason the American middle class is collapsing is wage disparity and cost disparity. Daaah! What political party do the wage and cost setters belong? Hint: It's not Democrats.

The answer is;

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2016 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 600 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Until USA.INC is dissolved and the Federal Reserve is given the heave ho, none of the shit you propose would work at all.....zero, zilch, nada....

The decline actually started in 1970, but definitely picked up in speed after 1980.

ST_2015-12-09_middle-class-28.png

NAFTA has many unintended consequences.

+ machines continue to take over jobs at all levels.

The day will soon come when you'll be taking to a machine when calling customer service and not know it.

Computers can do accounting, write legal briefs and file them, hire and fire people (human resources) make out schedules... Computers can operate other computers... What can you do that a computer can't? (or won't ever)...

Maybe we should legalize all drugs and just allow a generation to die off.

You can try that, it'll fail as a strategy, but whatever.
Works great in Portugal and Switz, dupe. You'll never hear it on the GOP Propaganda Machine- just racist law and order crap and fear mongering. Yup, the Drug War works great, and only costs trillions...

And Bill Clinton participated in a massive uptick in mass incarceration while Hilary referred to black kids as "super predators". Were you in search of a point? It’s the system pard, the whole thing. "One" side of the ruling class is not coming to save you from the "other".
That was the GOP idea, which they still believe in. The Clintons can't stop apologizing for going along with that GOP part of the law, and are for decriminalizing, letting people out etc. Get some more tin foil, it's a CONSPIRACEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Fenton Lum is 100 percent CORRECT and he definitely doesn't lean to the right. What Fenton has is a keen sense of what is really going on and putting it into terms that anyone can understand. Those on the left and the right should pay attention to what he says concerning this left versus right paradigm because at the very top they are owned by the same banking oligarchs and they OWN this country.
They own the GOP. Saying they own the Dems ignores their spoken views and policies, ie a conspiraceeeeeeeee. Silly, and duped by GOP BS.

And 50% tax over 10 million income, 60% over 30 million, 70% over 50 million.

Nobody in the US has a personal income of those figures. Anyone with a taxable income of $1M or more has the majority of the monies funneled through a corporation for tax savings.

If you want to know who is destroying the middle class, take a look in the mirror.

It ain't the Mexicans. It ain't the Billionaire Class.

It's all of us.

You can try that, it'll fail as a strategy, but whatever.
Works great in Portugal and Switz, dupe. You'll never hear it on the GOP Propaganda Machine- just racist law and order crap and fear mongering. Yup, the Drug War works great, and only costs trillions...

And Bill Clinton participated in a massive uptick in mass incarceration while Hilary referred to black kids as "super predators". Were you in search of a point? It’s the system pard, the whole thing. "One" side of the ruling class is not coming to save you from the "other".
That was the GOP idea, which they still believe in. The Clintons can't stop apologizing for going along with that GOP part of the law, and are for decriminalizing, letting people out etc. Get some more tin foil, it's a CONSPIRACEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Fenton Lum is 100 percent CORRECT and he definitely doesn't lean to the right. What Fenton has is a keen sense of what is really going on and putting it into terms that anyone can understand. Those on the left and the right should pay attention to what he says concerning this left versus right paradigm because at the very top they are owned by the same banking oligarchs and they OWN this country.
They own the GOP. Saying they own the Dems ignores their spoken views and policies, ie a conspiraceeeeeeeee. Silly, and duped by GOP BS.

Really? Then why did the senate democrats on the banking committee block a top to bottom audit of the Fed bank after the resolution passed in the House? Fuck "words"...want to prove something? Back it with action. You can't start to fix this country until you acknowledge the root cause...and yes, the banking oligarchs own the demcrat party...they were the first to fall. The repubs were late to the party but they have been making up for lost time now they are pretty much "neck and neck" as we head towards the finish line.

According to the story, the reason the American middle class is collapsing is wage disparity and cost disparity. Daaah! What political party do the wage and cost setters belong? Hint: It's not Democrats.

The answer is;

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2016 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 600 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

Until USA.INC is dissolved and the Federal Reserve is given the heave ho, none of the shit you propose would work at all.....zero, zilch, nada....

Vote out all Republicans.

The decline actually started in 1970, but definitely picked up in speed after 1980.

ST_2015-12-09_middle-class-28.png

Coincides with the formation of the Club Of Rome that was formed in 1969 whose sole purpose was to implode the middle class using the blueprint of the Iron Mountain Report that was released in 1967.

The answer is;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

We had leftards controlling the House, Senate and the WH but there was no mention of even auditing the Fed...much less removing this parasitic entity. Seriously, you are uninformed and very naive.

Nobody in the US has a personal income of those figures. Anyone with a taxable income of $1M or more has the majority of the monies funneled through a corporation for tax savings.

Nobody in the US has a personal income of those figures.

Hey Franco, you think this is funny?

Vote Dem and fix that then. And corporate tax bs.

The answer is;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

We had leftards controlling the House, Senate and the WH but there was no mention of even auditing the Fed...much less removing this parasitic entity. Seriously, you are uninformed and very naive.
When was that, brainwashed functional moron? LOL. The Fed works, btw.

The answer is;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Think again. The last time Democrats had the White House, a majority in the Senate, and more than 60 votes in the House was 1978.

Let's talk reality, not CPA double talk.

The answer is;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

When was that, brainwashed functional moron? LOL. The Fed works, btw.

Holy fuck.....seriously? The "Fed works"??? They extend credit from nothing and then charge interest and it is compounded interest at that. You just proved that you are very uninformed...typical for a leftard. The leftards had majority in both the Senate and the House from 2007 to 2011 and the Barrypuppet was in the WH for two years of that....how and the fuck do you not know that???

Forum List

Back