The college majors that make you the most and the least money

The world does not revolve around you.

Ah, you've got a better idea! You seem to think the world consists of only you. Idiot.

Funny how I have mentioned in previous posts that there are 7 billion people on this planet. How on earth could I think I am the only one? I recognize that 99.9999999% of the 7 billion people on this earth don't give a rat's ass about me or you for that matter.

You on the other hand think the birth of your rug rat is immeasurably important to society and the human race.

Interesting.

You are so thick and full of yourself to think that somehow you matter to the world. You don't

Sorry Francis, I don't live in Dorchester. You gonna cry about that too?

You live in some rat trap in Boston or at least that's what you've said.

Dorchester, Mattapan, JP it makes no difference.

A one bedroom shit hole is a one bedroom shit hole.

Squirrelly little Francis is bad at guessing! :lol:
No worse than you.

Did you get the part where I said it doesn't matter where you live and maybe it's a 2 bedroom shit hole.

You live in some rat trap in Boston or at least that's what you've said.

Dorchester, Mattapan, JP it makes no difference.

A one bedroom shit hole is a one bedroom shit hole.

Squirrelly little Francis is bad at guessing! :lol:
No worse than you.

Did you get the part where I said it doesn't matter where you live and maybe it's a 2 bedroom shit hole.

After Obama's minions burn the country down straw shacks like his brother's house will be a luxury.

And why is it you never respond to a post but rather edit out single lines?

You mean when I'm responding to a post? :rolleyes: Idiot.

But you see all those single lines were in a post with othe rlines that yiou have to cut out and respond separately to.,

Why is that?

You need to break down a post into bite sized pieces so you can understand?

Unk is the perfect example of his avatar fitting his personality. He only does one liners because his brain is incapable of handling more than 2 or 3 sentences at a time. Because of this he reminds me of a little dog that occasionally runs off the porch and nips at your heel. If he posts more than 2-3 sentences I have yet to see it.

He only does one liners because his brain is incapable of handling more than 2 or 3 sentences at a time. .

That's interesting coming from you; an illiterate, dishonest moron.

You are impressive when you use words that people dont normally use though.:lol: Still its always a one liner. Can we get a well thought out observation from you from time to time? I know its hard for you but it will help in bringing up your relevancy.

The Most (And Least) Lucrative College Majors, In 1 Graph : Planet Money : NPR

Figures are median income for all full-time workers with bachelor's degrees in each subject. Workers with graduate degrees are not included in the data.

majors-earnings.jpg

when I was younger, I was an electrician...

learned everything there was about it at the knee of my employer...

never when to school for it...

then, one day, out of the blue, he announced he was getting out of the business and offered to sell me the whole operation for a pittance...

and I took on the operation as an electrical contractor myself...

then, 'bout decade later, in the middle of a mid-life crisis while breaking up with my first wife, I decided to go back to college part-time for engineering...

got a BS and then a Masters in Civil Engineering... and then passed the PE exam...

was a civil engineer up until recently... at which point I decided to go back to doing what I really loved... doing electrical work for folks...

and I'm making better money as a self-employed "home-taught" licensed electrician than as an advanced-degreed licensed civil engineer...

the stuff I'm doing doesn't require a college degree...

and, as far as being interesting in terms of day-to-day challenges and fulfillment, being an electrician in the field beats the hell outta sitting behind a desk being a civil engineer...

if there's a lesson there, I 'spect it's readily apparent... :)

Last edited:
He only does one liners because his brain is incapable of handling more than 2 or 3 sentences at a time. .

You are impressive when you use words that people dont normally use though.:lol: Still its always a one liner. Can we get a well thought out observation from you from time to time? I know its hard for you but it will help in bringing up your relevancy.

"Relevancy"? To whom? YOU? Who the fuck are YOU again? Are you still pretending to grant or withhold 'permission' to discuss certain topics, mooncalf?

"Relevancy"? To whom? YOU? Who the fuck are YOU again? Are you still pretending to grant or withhold 'permission' to discuss certain topics, mooncalf?

Your tempestuous assault is risible and puerile in nature. :lol: How did I do?

The Most (And Least) Lucrative College Majors, In 1 Graph : Planet Money : NPR

Figures are median income for all full-time workers with bachelor's degrees in each subject. Workers with graduate degrees are not included in the data.

majors-earnings.jpg

when I was younger, I was an electrician...

learned everything there was about it at the knee of my employer...

never when to school for it...

then, one day, out of the blue, he announced he was getting out of the business and offered to sell me the whole operation for a pittance...

and I took on the operation as an electrical contractor myself...

then, 'bout decade later, in the middle of a mid-life crisis while breaking up with my first wife, I decided to go back to college part-time for engineering...

got a BS and then a Masters in Civil Engineering... and then passed the PE exam...

was a civil engineer up until recently... at which point I decided to go back to doing what I really loved... doing electrical work for folks...

and I'm making better money as a self-employed "home-taught" licensed electrician than as an advanced-degreed licensed civil engineer...

the stuff I'm doing doesn't require a college degree...

and, as far as being interesting in terms of day-to-day challenges and fulfillment, being an electrician in the field beats the hell outta sitting behind a desk being a civil engineer...

if there's a lesson there, I 'spect it's readily apparent... :)
That you are better at pulling wire than design?

Forum List

Back