The Common Denominator: Islam

One shouldn't because nothing in your post even comes close to making all Muslims blameworthy.

Hitler blamed all the Jews, so I guess at least we have precedent for this manner of assigning blame.

Another nugatory post from a nugatory individual.

What percent of that 2B publicly condemn beheadings and terrorism?

Do you disagree that Hitler blamed all Jews? Was that a good idea, in principle?

Were the jews going around chopping people's head off and raping and murdering little girls back then.........

I don't fing think so..........

What percent of the 2 billion Muslims in the world have murdered an innocent person?

Part two: how many innocent Palestinians did the Israelis kill in their recent terror attacks?

We have 5 Muslims nations joining us against ISIS.

Where's our 'ally' Israel btw....

Another nugatory post from a nugatory individual.

Do you disagree that Hitler blamed all Jews? Was that a good idea, in principle?

Were the jews going around chopping people's head off and raping and murdering little girls back then.........

What percent of the 2 billion Muslims in the world have murdered an innocent person?

Part two: how many innocent Palestinians did the Israelis kill in their recent terror attacks?

Where are the protests by the alleged moderate Muslims against terrorism?

Links?

What percentage of Muslims have torn the Nation of Syria in 2........Causing HALF, I REPEAT HALF of the Population to be displaced........................I'm talking 10 million people there..............

That isn't a small group of people unless you try to divert the facts on the ground saying well 900 million Muslims are the good guys shit.

Face it...........This is Radical Jihad via fanatical Islamist causing the danged problems in Syria........And the people of that country are fleeing all over the dang place to escape it.

The nation with the largest number of Muslims is Indonesia?

Should we bomb them for what ISIS is doing? After all, the common denominator justifies it. Just ask the OP.

Again deflection. Are they beheading our people there.........Don't think so...........So now you'll say the spin and say look they see good Muslims there........So what........

I've praised Muslims like Egypt for choosing Peace over War..........But your straw man doesn't change the fact that ISIS is an Islamic Group on a Caliphate...........ROOT CAUSE.......RADICAL ISLAM.

It's a deflection to talk about ALL MUSLIMS when the subject of the thread is an attack on ALL MUSLIMS?

lol

When Muslims are going around chopping off heads and performing Genocide........who are we supposed to talk about............The Easter Bunny............hmmmmmmm.

You're not talking about the guys committing the acts themselves. You're talking about the innocent Muslims in a guilt by association attack.

LOL

That was the lamest No I've ever seen..........you still try to defend him even after your posts say the opposite.........and throw Bush into the equation.............Obama's arming and has been arming the FSA............Openly wants Assad gone.............

I had no trouble throwing Bush under the bus when I thought he was wrong...........I guess we are different on that issue aren't we.

Not really defending him. I think it's stupid to arm the FSA, but that's what all the Cool Kids in Washington want to do.

Is his policy going to result in thousands of Americans coming home in Body Bags?

Probably not.

Aka you finally admitted his Foreign Policy is wrong in Syria..............Was it that hard to do........Why was it so difficult to pull that observation from you...................

To the body bags...........Will his policy cause more body bags over there?

Links?

First of all there are many. Second of all that's a red herring.

What percentage of Muslims have torn the Nation of Syria in 2........Causing HALF, I REPEAT HALF of the Population to be displaced........................I'm talking 10 million people there..............

That isn't a small group of people unless you try to divert the facts on the ground saying well 900 million Muslims are the good guys shit.

Face it...........This is Radical Jihad via fanatical Islamist causing the danged problems in Syria........And the people of that country are fleeing all over the dang place to escape it.

The nation with the largest number of Muslims is Indonesia?

Should we bomb them for what ISIS is doing? After all, the common denominator justifies it. Just ask the OP.

Again deflection. Are they beheading our people there.........Don't think so...........So now you'll say the spin and say look they see good Muslims there........So what........

I've praised Muslims like Egypt for choosing Peace over War..........But your straw man doesn't change the fact that ISIS is an Islamic Group on a Caliphate...........ROOT CAUSE.......RADICAL ISLAM.

It's a deflection to talk about ALL MUSLIMS when the subject of the thread is an attack on ALL MUSLIMS?

lol

When Muslims are going around chopping off heads and performing Genocide........who are we supposed to talk about............The Easter Bunny............hmmmmmmm.

You're not talking about the guys committing the acts themselves. You're talking about the innocent Muslims in a guilt by association attack.

Baloney.......I've been talking about the ones committing the acts all along.........and that it is Radical Islam........at the same time praising Egypt and those who act responsible in the region.

You just ignore that, like always.

Take note to all on this thread.

Joe finally went against Obama on his Foreign policy in Syria............

It's amazing.........Maybe there is some hope here afterall.

ISIS wants to establish a global caliphate, and now has advanced weaponry and part of a state as base of operations. The other Muslim nations joinining in the fight partially enabled this terrorism in the first place...and now see themselves at risk of being taken over by their Frankenstein monster. This is political, not ideological.

Israel is defending itself against other Muslim attacks right now. Funny how on the one hand, you condemn Israel's right to defend itself, but then expect it to bail out Obama in his foreign policy and national security disaster in the Middle East.

Links?

First of all there are many. Second of all that's a red herring.

And third, you've been caught making up shit.

[

Got a stat on how many murders are committed in the name of a major religion?

Only if you want to be selective? Do you want to blame Andrea Yates drowning her five kids on Christianity? Of course not. She did that because she was crazy.

Could you remind me of the passage in the Bible that offered her a reward in the afterlife for doing so?

So much for your absurd post.

Gee, I don't know, God in the Bible kills babies all the time.

He drowned every baby in the World in the Great Flood. - Genesis 7

He burned every baby to death in Sodom and Gomorrah - Genesis 19. He did make a point of saving the guy who offered up his daughters for gang rape and then had drunken sex with them himself.

He kills all the first born babies in Egypt in Exodus 12.

God ordered Saul to kill all the Amalikites, including the women and children and farm animals. 1 Samuel.

God kills the baby son of David and Bathsheba - 2 Samuel 12

God kills 127,000 Syrians because they said he was God of the hills but not God of the valleys. 1 Kings 20:28

1. And of course, my personal favorite-
    "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
    Psalms 137:9

[

Aka you finally admitted his Foreign Policy is wrong in Syria..............Was it that hard to do........Why was it so difficult to pull that observation from you...................

Naw, the Muslims don't put their dead in bags. And stop trying to pretend you care about dead Muslims.

I don't think his policy is "wrong". I just think he's playing politics. The problem isn't going to get solved until the people over there decide they've had enough of murderous thugs.

Yes, we should bomb the ISIS assholes because they killed an American.

for funding the FSA, when all is said and done, I doubt all that much money will ever find its way to them.

Take note to all on this thread.

Joe finally went against Obama on his Foreign policy in Syria............

It's amazing.........Maybe there is some hope here afterall.

Why, I criticize Obama all the time, I didn't even vote for the guy in 2008.

I voted for him in 2012 because I hate Mormons with a passion that would blot out the Star Kolob.

This policy is pretty silly, but its one both parties- or at least members of it- advocate.

Could you remind me of the passage in the Bible that offered her a reward in the afterlife for doing so?

Hmmm... Seems to me that she thought she was biblically justified in her own way.

Unlike 99.9% of Muslims who don't go around killing anyone.

So....unlike the Q'ran....the Bible does not promise rewards in Heaven for murder.

Glad to see you've come to your senses.

[

Naw, the Muslims don't put their dead in bags. And stop trying to pretend you care about dead Muslims.

I don't think his policy is "wrong". I just think he's playing politics. The problem isn't going to get solved until the people over there decide they've had enough of murderous thugs.

Yes, we should bomb the ISIS assholes because they killed an American.

for funding the FSA, when all is said and done, I doubt all that much money will ever find its way to them.

You said, No then I don't think his policy is "wrong", and then say it's just politics............

Again, you know he's wrong and can't bring yourself to fully admit it........It's like an internal conflict within you isn't it..............

Your opinions before finally answering, well not answering .....ummm no........naw..........were against his current policy.....

Now you just deflect and basically say it doesn't matter anyway, that this War is just politics.........

Dang.......I think I need a beer to decipher that one.

As far as the I don't care about dead muslims.................when I see the pure butchery of the little kids I get pissed off buddy.............

I'm tired of their BS.......and you don't speak for me on that subject.

[
So....unlike the Q'ran....the Bible does not promise rewards in Heaven for murder.

Glad to see you've come to your senses.

Actually, I came to my senses when I my mom died and some nasty old hag of a nun said "God had a reason for this".

Then I rejected religion and dedicated my life to mocking it.

Because honestly, it is kind of stupid.

But I don't spend my life worrying that there's a Muslim hiding under my bed. You don't want to be killed by a Muslim, stop invading their countries, stop stealing their land, and stop screwing around with their politics.

Now, to your more stupid point. The problem is, the Old Testament didn't BELIEVE in an afterlife. You died, you died. There were plenty of verses to advocate killing non-believers, though. Or people who just plain old didn't follow the rules.

As far as the I don't care about dead muslims.................when I see the pure butchery of the little kids I get pissed off buddy.............

The only reason you care about dead Arab kids now is because it's yet another excuse to bash Obama.

You certainly didn't care abou the hundreds of thousands who were killed when Bush invaded Iraq over weapons that didn't exist.

The only reason you care about dead Arab kids now is because it's yet another excuse to bash Obama.

You certainly didn't care abou the hundreds of thousands who were killed when Bush invaded Iraq over weapons that didn't exist.

I like Bashing Obama because I believe he is a fool..........His Foreign policy is inept and he helped inflame this region worse than it already was ......................And again you deflect to Bush for the failures of Obama

And finally, I'm not the one on this arguing with himself over this issue.

[

You said, No then I don't think his policy is "wrong", and then say it's just politics............

Again, you know he's wrong and can't bring yourself to fully admit it........It's like an internal conflict within you isn't it..............

Your opinions before finally answering, well not answering .....ummm no........naw..........were against his current policy.....

Now you just deflect and basically say it doesn't matter anyway, that this War is just politics.........

Dang.......I think I need a beer to decipher that one.

I don't think you can afford to lose any more brain cells.

Until we tell the Zionists and the Oil companies they don't run our foreign policy, we are going to fight wars over there. That's why I didn't really believe Obama in 2008 when he said he was going to end the wars. I knew he wouldn't. (ANd to be fair, he did promise to escalate the war in Afghanistan.)

I do think that the reason why Obama isn't sending troops is absent a major terror attack, the public won't stand for a major war with troops on the ground, and everyone knows it.

[
I like Bashing Obama because I believe he is a fool..........His Foreign policy is inept and he helped inflame this region worse than it already was ......................And again you deflect to Bush for the failures of Obama

And finally, I'm not the one on this arguing with himself over this issue.

Uh, no, guy, the one with the inept foreign policy was your boy Bush. Obama's just left to clean up the mess.

There was no ISIL in Iraq in 2002. We can thank Bush for that.

Forum List

Back