The Common Denominator: Islam

[

You said, No then I don't think his policy is "wrong", and then say it's just politics............

Again, you know he's wrong and can't bring yourself to fully admit it........It's like an internal conflict within you isn't it..............

Your opinions before finally answering, well not answering .....ummm no........naw..........were against his current policy.....

Now you just deflect and basically say it doesn't matter anyway, that this War is just politics.........

Dang.......I think I need a beer to decipher that one.

I don't think you can afford to lose any more brain cells.

Until we tell the Zionists and the Oil companies they don't run our foreign policy, we are going to fight wars over there. That's why I didn't really believe Obama in 2008 when he said he was going to end the wars. I knew he wouldn't. (ANd to be fair, he did promise to escalate the war in Afghanistan.)

I do think that the reason why Obama isn't sending troops is absent a major terror attack, the public won't stand for a major war with troops on the ground, and everyone knows it.

Lol

When you get your story straightened out on where you stand on this get back to me.

LcK5Mxkca.jpeg

[

Your posts show a different story..............You just got through Craw fishing your ass off.

No, I just recognize that when you have Oil Companies, AIPAC and the defense industry having as much influence as it has, we are going to find any lame ass excuse to go to war over there, no matter who gets elected.
Do I think it's a bad idea? Yup. Am I going to lose any sleep over it tonight? Meh, not really.

And then keep complaining about why we get hit with the blowback.

supergirl.jpg

"Ohhh.oohhh. I know, it's because there are mean verses in the Koran!!!"

[

Your posts show a different story..............You just got through Craw fishing your ass off.

No, I just recognize that when you have Oil Companies, AIPAC and the defense industry having as much influence as it has, we are going to find any lame ass excuse to go to war over there, no matter who gets elected.
Do I think it's a bad idea? Yup. Am I going to lose any sleep over it tonight? Meh, not really.

And then keep complaining about why we get hit with the blowback.

supergirl.jpg

"Ohhh.oohhh. I know, it's because there are mean verses in the Koran!!!"
And now you try to Craw Fish your way out by using Big Oil sucks......another standard deflection tactic and nothing more.

Again, when you make up your mind of your real position in Syria get back to me.

[
So....unlike the Q'ran....the Bible does not promise rewards in Heaven for murder.

Glad to see you've come to your senses.

Actually, I came to my senses when I my mom died and some nasty old hag of a nun said "God had a reason for this".

Then I rejected religion and dedicated my life to mocking it.

Because honestly, it is kind of stupid.

But I don't spend my life worrying that there's a Muslim hiding under my bed. You don't want to be killed by a Muslim, stop invading their countries, stop stealing their land, and stop screwing around with their politics.

Now, to your more stupid point. The problem is, the Old Testament didn't BELIEVE in an afterlife. You died, you died. There were plenty of verses to advocate killing non-believers, though. Or people who just plain old didn't follow the rules.

"But I don't spend my life worrying that there's a Muslim hiding under my bed."

The fact that you keep descending to this empty fabrication makes my point.....that you have no point.

All I've propounded is that the instruction book of Islam, the Q'ran, is filled with orders to slaughter those who disagree with same.

That is a fact that you haven't tried to deny.

Instead, you've attempted to equate same with the Bible.....and all you've done is make yourself look foolish.

And now you try to Craw Fish your way out by using Big Oil sucks......another standard deflection tactic and nothing more.

Again, when you make up your mind of your real position in Syria get back to me.

I would actually have to care to have a position on Syria.

I know you care because it's another reason to bash the Negro.

I mean, you don't expect me to belive you are suddenly concerned about dead A-rabs.

I would actually have to care to have a position on Syria.

I know you care because it's another reason to bash the Negro.

I mean, you don't expect me to belive you are suddenly concerned about dead A-rabs.

I don't care what you think. I speak my mind and state my opinion. Unlike you I don't flip my opinion 3 times on one thread in one morning.

And now you try the standard deflection of Racism.

Your not squirming your way out of your statements on this thread with me. Same question. Make up your mind.

[

The fact that you keep descending to this empty fabrication makes my point.....that you have no point.

All I've propounded is that the instruction book of Islam, the Q'ran, is filled with orders to slaughter those who disagree with same.

Instead, you've attempted to equate same with the Bible.....and all you've done is make yourself look foolish.

Again - 532 cruel verses in the Koran vs. 1332 in the Bible.

I think they are both equally bad. And most modern Christians, Jews and Muslims ignore it.

Our problem with the Islamic World is NOT because they are religiously pre-disposed to murder.

Our problem with them is that we invade their countries, steal their land and interfere in their politics.

Or to use my favorite metaphor, we keep sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

[

Your not squirming your way out of your statements on this thread with me. Same question. Make up your mind.

I've made my position clear.

I think it's a bad idea to get involved.
I think it's politically impossible for us to avoid getting involved.
I think Obama is doing the bare minimum he needs to do, unlike Bush who would have blundered in with a few divisions and not even know who we were fighting, exactly.

[

I think Obama is doing the bare minimum he needs to do, unlike Bush who would have blundered in with a few divisions and not even know who we were fighting, exactly.

We are involved. Obama has involved us.
Is opposite of first point and lame.
deflection for Obama that you ditched earlier in the thread.

Again, make up your mind.

[

I think they are both equally bad. And most modern Christians, Jews and Muslims ignore it.

Our problem with the Islamic World is NOT because they are religiously pre-disposed to murder.

Our problem with them is that we invade their countries, steal their land and interfere in their politics.

Or to use my favorite metaphor, we keep sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

"Our problem with the Islamic World is NOT because they are religiously pre-disposed to murder.

Our problem with them is that we invade their countries, steal their land and interfere in their politics."

I made mincemeat out of that claim in post #577.

[

We are involved. Obama has involved us.
Is opposite of first point and lame.
deflection for Obama that you ditched earlier in the thread.

Again, make up your mind.

Uh, actually, no, guy. I'm a realist. Realist. the US can't just do "nothing".

So minimal involvement, hope that the people who created this mess to start with- the Saudis and the Turks, get off their asses and fix it.

"Our problem with the Islamic World is NOT because they are religiously pre-disposed to murder.

Our problem with them is that we invade their countries, steal their land and interfere in their politics."

Uh, no, you really didn't.

Make it easy for you. How many Japanese did the Jihadists kill last year?

Oh, wait. That would be ZERO. Japan isn't supporting the Zionist Entity, they aren't playing about in their politics and they don't h ave boots on the ground.

Uh, no, you really didn't.

Make it easy for you. How many Japanese did the Jihadists kill last year?

Oh, wait. That would be ZERO. Japan isn't supporting the Zionist Entity, they aren't playing about in their politics and they don't h ave boots on the ground.

Oh, yes....I really did.

Muslims were behaving as they do now before there was a United States.

Proven in post #577

[

The problem is that Islam is a medieval religion that never went through a Reformation.

[

The problem is that Islam is a medieval religion that never went through a Reformation.

The most vicious things Christians did- The genocide of Native Americans, the Thirty Years War, the World Wars - came after they were "Reformed".

And still a vastly larger number than all the people killed by Islam

Scuze me...but you are confusing causation and correlation.

[

The most vicious things Christians did- The genocide of Native Americans, the Thirty Years War, the World Wars - came after they were "Reformed".

And still a vastly larger number than all the people killed by Islam

There never was a "genocide of Native Americans."

Only America haters propound that slander.

Raise your paw.

Forum List

Back