The Con Man's Support Slipping Away....

The GOP establishment has been bloviating for years about how the Republican party needs to attract minorities and Democrats to win, Trump is doing precisely that and the GOP establishment hates him.

Name a minority he's attracting? Rubio just gave him a real tan in Puerto Rico 74-13. Do you think blacks are going to forget Trump's phony confusion over who David Duke is?

What kind of alternate reality is the left living in? Rubio is barely hanging on and it seems that he might lose his home state.

The biggest threat to Trump not getting the nomination RIGHT NOW is the conspiracy underway by millionaire elitists and Washington Establishment GOP to steal the nomination at a brokered convention.

Rubio has no shot in hell at beating Trump, but he is staying in to ensure he sucks delegates away and that there is a brokered convention. I would not doubt that the GOP Establishment have not offered Romney and Rubio (not necessarily in that order) the ticket if they can make it happen. The GOP Establishment hates Trump, and they hate Cruz.....Kasich might be in the mix, but I tend to believe the Establishment would rather see a Romney/Cruz ticket.

The GOP establishment has been bloviating for years about how the Republican party needs to attract minorities and Democrats to win, Trump is doing precisely that and the GOP establishment hates him.

Name a minority he's attracting? Rubio just gave him a real tan in Puerto Rico 74-13. Do you think blacks are going to forget Trump's phony confusion over who David Duke is?

I am rosie---the oracle at USMB------I kinda believed the Donald that he is not
UPTODATE----on david duke-----------Is that jerk still alive?

Actually Trump has carried quite a few black votes and endorsements and a good number of Latinos. Trump is expected to win Florida (right now), and rumors say Rubio's guys are trying to get him to drop out because 'if you lose Florida your career is done' (which I don't really buy...).

The data in states with open primaries is proof, look into it.

Actually Trump has carried quite a few black votes and endorsements and a good number of Latinos. Trump is expected to win Florida (right now), and rumors say Rubio's guys are trying to get him to drop out because 'if you lose Florida your career is done' (which I don't really buy...).
If Florida is your home state and you lose? You are done.
Jeb is already eyeing his Senate seat.

Trump has mentioned David Duke in the past as a reason not to join the GOP. He knows who Duke is alright but stayed off that subject until the deep south had voted on Super Tuesday.

Trump has mentioned David Duke in the past as a reason not to join the GOP. He knows who Duke is alright but stayed off that subject until the deep south had voted on Super Tuesday.

oh------ok He played politics------presidents have to know how to do that

The data in states with open primaries is proof, look into it.

No need to look, it doesn't exist. He got a few monied-hispanic votes in Las Vegas and is trying to claim it's happening elsewhere.....it isn't.

Trump is currently 30 points ahead of "your boy" in Florida. 'Boy' being the operative word. When you are no longer interested in 'boys' you can jerk-off on Cruz full size posters.

The Trump lead is down from 20 points to eight points, candyass. :badgrin:

[QUOTE="irosie91, post: 13708658, member: 38243"

monied Hispanics in Las Vegas???? who is "moneyed" in Las Vegas-----poor
desperate people go there to find work

They don't vote GOP Rosie.[/QUOTE]

they CAN vote GOP---------are we not discussing POLLS?

Forum List

Back