🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE says Biden's BBB bill will add $3 trillion to the DEBT

I condemned the bill. When I was condemning Trump's debt you all blamed it on everyone other than Trump.

What was said was that he couldn't veto a spending bill because it would make the Democrats mad. That hasn't seemed to have stopped Manchin has it?
Progs control the direction of the country. Have been for many many years. They have cheapened and reduced Capitol Hill rules for their short term advantage to get get huge pieces of legislation or other issues passed. They still could have had a chunk of this Bill. But their egos are to huge for the size of their heads. In what universe is having a near 50/50 government passing legislation like this a mandate? Even the last Bill passed is questionable. There needs to be a cleansing or curbing of legislation passed over the years that is stalling our economy in real growth.

I seem to recall the Dems claiming the bill is FREE.

What happened to that?

"The Congressional Budget Office and the staff of the Joint Committee on
Taxation project that a version of the bill modified as you have specified
would increase the deficit by $3.0 trillion over the 2022–2031 period (see
Table 2)."

This estimate is based on language in two documents, which are available from the House Committee on Rules:

Dems...WHY LIE to pass your bill?

They did not lie. Where did you think the money would come from? Thin air. Grow up. Why didn't you say something when trump added 5 trillion to the debt and had to raid soldiers benefits to start his token wall. You hypocrite.

Progs control the direction of the country. Have been for many many years. They have cheapened and reduced Capitol Hill rules for their short term advantage to get get huge pieces of legislation or other issues passed. They still could have had a chunk of this Bill. But their egos are to huge for the size of their heads. In what universe is having a near 50/50 government passing legislation like this a mandate? Even the last Bill passed is questionable. There needs to be a cleansing or curbing of legislation passed over the years that is stalling our economy in real growth.

Blueberries.

What happened to that?

Table 2)."

This estimate is based on language in two documents, which are available from the House Committee on Rules:

If we hadn't dropped $4 trillion on Iraq and Afghanistan, we'd still be up $1 trillion.

So, Dimwingers come up with a $1.7 TRILLION bill that will add $3 TRILLLION to the debt. Man, they really suck.

What happened to that?

Table 2)."

As usual you are a liar. The CBO scored what would happen if the bill was extended. Right now many provisions are set to expire. The CBO score means nothing.

As usual you are a liar. The CBO scored what would happen if the bill was extended. Right now many provisions are set to expire. The CBO score means nothing.
I've asked this before with no response.....can you show me a single govt handout program that ever went away?

The CBO deals with numbers....not partisan BULLSHIT.

DEMS ARE LYING THAT THE BILL WOULD NOT ADD ONE PENNY TO THE DEBT.

The CBO is not dealing with numbers. They are dewaling with a what-if question set up by Republicans. It is partisan bullshit.

REPUBLICANS ARE LYING THAT THE BILL WOULD ADD $3 TRILLION DOLLARS TO THE DEFICIT.

She will have to answer to her constituents.

See how that works?

SO WILL MANCHIN.

Why would Manchin vote for something that will hurt his constituents?

Do you understand how a Constitutional Republic works?

A constitutional republic is a form of government in which a representative is elected by the people to govern over them, according to the rules established in the law of the land. An example of a constitutional republic is the United States’ form of government. U.S. citizens elect a President, and other representatives, who then govern them as the Constitution directs them to. To explore this concept, consider the following constitutional republic definition.

The bill will help his constituents as West Virginia is near the bottom in per capita income.

The CBO is not dealing with numbers. They are dewaling with a what-if question set up by Republicans. It is partisan bullshit.

REPUBLICANS ARE LYING THAT THE BILL WOULD ADD $3 TRILLION DOLLARS TO THE DEFICIT.
I've asked this before with no response.....can you show me a single govt handout program that ever went away?

The CBO isn't "Republicans", Dummy.

What happened to that?

Table 2)."

Tax cuts pay for themselves?

Government assistance programs do not go away because they will need to be there to assist people. Much of the government assistance that was pandemic related was phased out because of that. Why should the government be providing assisstance to people who have jobs? Businesses are swimming in cash and yet employees still need assistance. Republicans are fine with this. It has taken the pandemic for workers to get a break.

What happened to that?

Table 2)."

I was assured spending trillions of additional money would cost nothing.

Government assistance programs do not go away because they will need to be there to assist people. Much of the government assistance that was pandemic related was phased out because of that. Why should the government be providing assisstance to people who have jobs? Businesses are swimming in cash and yet employees still need assistance. Republicans are fine with this. It has taken the pandemic for workers to get a break.
Government assistance programs do not go away

So you admit the Dimwingers are lying about this bill.

Forum List

Back