🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The consequences of doubting Truth and Facts...

The consequences of doubting Truth and Facts is becoming more and more apparent. Evil prospers in lies and deciet. Society is already begining to pay the price. If you think things are bad already just wait in just a few years we'll be looking back at these times as the good old days when Truth and Reason generally still prevailed. Your thoughts, is this slump in civilized behavior a moniker of things to come or just a phase. I think it's already to late; we can't even agree on how to save what's left of civilization.

ILMAO at "truth and reason still prevail", where the fuck have you been?

The former guy pretty much ended any expectations of truth from our leaders. And his followers not only Let him do it they applauded him for it.

Yeah, that's why a whole new category of award was created for maobama, "Liar of The Year".

The consequences of doubting Truth and Facts is becoming more and more apparent. Evil prospers in lies and deciet. Society is already begining to pay the price. If you think things are bad already just wait in just a few years we'll be looking back at these times as the good old days when Truth and Reason generally still prevailed. Your thoughts, is this slump in civilized behavior a moniker of things to come or just a phase. I think it's already to late; we can't even agree on how to save what's left of civilization.

So, what should we expect.
Pillaging hordes of communists, liberals eating babies and human sacrifices on The capital steps.
Maybe a Chinese invasions and a conversion to either Islam of communism?

Let me know if I'm getting warm.

Stann, the problem is, your post is 100% correct, EXCEPT for the fact that it applies to BOTH sides, not just one. YOU are part of the problem in just blaming it all on the other side. If you can't look in the mirror then you ARE part of the problem. Your side bashes Trump for not taking responsibility for anything while your side comes right out and takes responsibility, immediately followed by it is everyone else's fault but theirs.

Take Covid. The left scream that the right spreads misinformation while the left manipulate all the information to misinform people.

Yeah, that was RWNJ apoplexy at having a black man in the white house. There weren't really any lies, you kids just needed something to focus on.

ROFLMFAO Like Politifact is right wing. You obviously used excessive amounts of drugs growing up and probably still are.

The former guy pretty much ended any expectations of truth from our leaders. And his followers not only Let him do it they applauded him for it.
president Trump was the most honest of all presidents obama and biden not so much
But if the leftists controlled media wouldn't have fed you a line of shit you might have seen that.

See my sig.

Your thoughts, is this slump in civilized behavior a moniker of things to come or just a phase.
Neither.

Or both.

The right’s campaign of contempt for facts and the truth, misinformation, and lies will be part of the political process for years to come, particularly with America becoming more diverse and inclusive; the rightwing racism that is white grievance politics and replacement theory is a fundamental component of conservative ideology and dogma.

Trump was the most honest of all presidents
EmptySimplisticHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif
tenor (4).gif
tenor (3).gif
tenor (2).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back