🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The consequences of doubting Truth and Facts...

Trump calls out Wall Street owning Congress and Libs who love leaders, massive unemployment and welfare call Trump every evil name under the sun.

Stann The problem is now, how do you discern truth and facts from disinformation? Or mixed messaging? All of our "medical experts" shit the bed on their communication about Covid-19. And then they blame the people for not trusting the vaccine.
Here's an idea...stay the fuck away from Facebook and Youtube and Gab and all the rest of that insane garbage

Trump calls out Wall Street owning Congress and Libs who love leaders, massive unemployment and welfare call Trump every evil name under the sun.
Why arent you calling him a liar and a grifter? He took your money knowing full well he lost the election. This ties directly to the OP. He was fucking liar and a lot of times for no reason other than to see how stupid you were.

To get what you call civilized behavior you first have to accept that the exterme left is no better than the exterme right. Until you accept the far right and far left are just opposite sides of the same coin and are willing to call out those who you agree with on their bullshit with the same passion you do those you disagree with then you really have no interest civilized behavior or to put it more simply you want ot dish it out but you don't want to take what you dish out.

Why arent you calling him a liar and a grifter? He took your money knowing full well he lost the election. This ties directly to the OP. He was fucking liar and a lot of times for no reason other than to see how stupid you were.
I get texts all day long asking for money...I don't send.
You vote in people who take your money via a mechanism called taxes.
Which one of us is more willing to supply a politician or would be candidate with a portion of their income?

To get what you call civilized behavior you first have to accept that the exterme left is no better than the exterme right. Until you accept the far right and far left are just opposite sides of the same coin and are willing to call out those who you agree with on their bullshit with the same passion you do those you disagree with then you really have no interest civilized behavior or to put it more simply you want ot dish it out but you don't want to take what you dish out.
I know plenty of "extreme right" people. Some are decent. Many are obnoxious racist gun nuts.

I don't think I know ANYONE that fits "extreme left"...well there is this one vegan woman....but she's about as harmless as it gets. Annoying as hell but totally harmless

I know plenty of "extreme right" people. Some are decent. Many are obnoxious racist gun nuts.

I don't think I know ANYONE that fits "extreme left"...well there is this one vegan woman....but she's about as harmless as it gets. Annoying as hell but totally harmless
Perfect example of what I’m talking about and I have no doubt someone on the right will make the same type of claim about the left you did with the right. Partisans are as predictable as the sunrise.

That's even worse. You know he is a grifter and you still support him? So you're not ignorant. You're just willfully stupid.
I don't trust people like Newt, who is worth millions, who ask me for money.
I admire you for ignoring the fact that you vote for people who permanently raise your taxes.

I don't trust people like Newt, who is worth millions, who ask me for money.
I admire you for ignoring the fact that you vote for people who permanently raise your taxes.
The only time I had my taxes raised in any significant way that I can remember was because of trumps "tax cut".

That ended up costing me about $2500/year in lost deductions

The only time I had my taxes raised in any significant way that I can remember was because of trumps "tax cut".

That ended up costing me about $2500/year in lost deductions
I believe less than 5 people I know, including myself, wound up paying more but it was worth it seeing small businesses in Uniondale, Hempstead and Roosevelt, NY bursting with new businesses and Blacks having employment as opposed to trespassers,

I dont mind paying taxes and I dont ignore it. I consider it a fee for being able to make as much money as I can. I also see the importance of a social safety net. I am better off than most people so I dont have a problem with my money going to help others less fortunate.

I believe less than 5 people I know, including myself, wound up paying more but it was worth it seeing small businesses in Uniondale, Hempstead and Roosevelt, NY bursting with new businesses and Blacks having employment as opposed to trespassers,
None of that happened because of the tax cut but hey...ya gotta believe huh?

Met Fan?

You just admitted that YOU are one of those people you "admire"

Too fucking funny
What you just posted is that you only care about yourself and know nothing about home economics..
The amount I paid was insignificant compared to how the economy improved and the cost of items, such as food and gasoline, dropped.
My effective income improved under Trump

You didn't see it because no one wants to start a business in your slum.
Ummm I live in a farming community in the Hudson Valley. Hardly a slum and new businesses are popping up all over.

Tax cuts have nothing to do with that

The way of the Aryans can save the world. First of all, the matriarchal European trend should be abandoned

Forum List

Back