The Conspiracy That We Are Being Victimized By...Obama, Clinton, Bush.....They're All Working Together To Trick Us

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Russell explains that we're all being tricked by people who act like they're enemies....but are secretly working together to screw all of us over.

OIP.jpg

That has been evident to me since the mid-90s.

You were on the forum where "conspiracy loons" like myself said these things on a daily basis, and we were roundly poo-poo-ed.

Welcome to the party, about 25 years late.

That is exactly what they are/have been doing, only the most ridiculously imbecilic minds believe that in a 50/50 senate, somehow a psychopathic sexual predator of children with a 30% approval, has ended up as the most radically successful first term president in nearly 120 years, his entire agenda passed into law in under 24 months!

The game Fox news plays with the fools who trust them, is to run cover for Mcconnell and his 16 fellow rinos, by portraying them as having been played, out-foxed by fascist democrats into handing Biden back every carefully won piece of leverage they held over the other party legislatively, such is total bull shit.

Mcconnell obviously wanted every bit of that legislation rammed into law, and thus it has been, they gave the 30% approval Biden major victories on Infrastructure, Guns, Chips, and the Green new deal, along with confirming to the high court a black radical kook which cannot name self a women because she is not a biologist!

Five minutes after Mcconnell ordered his fake conservative party to give Biden Chips, Manchin resurrected Biden's major attack upon the United States, and one week later it was signed into law! Mcconnell and his people did everything but vote with their fascist democrat allies in passing that outrage into law!

Russell explains that we're all being tricked by people who act like they're enemies....but are secretly working together to screw all of us over.

View attachment 688551

I knew this a few years ago when they started taking pics with each other.
I just wanted everyone to see how Russell explained it.....and that the left is finally starting to wake up to this.

How to control Information:

Stop ideas (censorship)
Force other ideas (redirection)
Justify this control (propaganda)

The US government has incentivized a group of organizations to do just that. “Big tech censorship” and other control measures were not the result of free-market phenomena

Forum List

Back