Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

You sure are full of shit.

PS: Inventing things is called "innovation".

What is it that d

Try doing something marketable or worthwhile for a change, asshole.
I know what innovation is and the rhetoric you post is not that. I've done plenty of marketable and worthwhile things. So you work to end white racism instead of perpetuating it.

OMG. This is what happens when you are in a liberal city that goes soft on crime. That savage should have been in prison after his 2nd violent crime!

Liberals always are on the side of the wrong people….whether they’re criminal thugs, HAMAS terrorists, or illegal aliens demanding hotel rooms and Mexican-style food.

or illegal aliens demanding hotel rooms and Mexican-style food.
I can totally relate to that. Mexican food is F’n good. I think Americans do it better honestly. But a good authentic Mexican dish is a real treat and unfortunately rare in my neck of the woods.

OMG. This is what happens when you are in a liberal city that goes soft on crime. That savage should have been in prison after his 2nd violent crime!

Liberals always are on the side of the wrong people….whether they’re criminal thugs, HAMAS terrorists, or illegal aliens demanding hotel rooms and Mexican-style food.

Didn't a guy in Texas get found guilty of murdering a blm protester and the governor pardoned the murderer? That's soft.

We see the people getting lighter sentences are white men. Could it be we can afford better lawyers?

And don't say judges aren't racist. Trump believed his judge was. Of course his judge was Mexican. Are you claiming only the Mexican and Black judges are racist? Not the white judges? Bullshit.

I can totally relate to that. Mexican food is F’n good. I think Americans do it better honestly. But a good authentic Mexican dish is a real treat and unfortunately rare in my neck of the woods.
Yeah, I like Mexican food too.

But that doesn’t mean I should break into your house, force you to cook me a meal, and then complain because it isn’t my preferred food.

... that doesn’t mean I should break into your house, force you to cook me a meal, and then complain because it isn’t my preferred food.
That's exactly what you are doing yourself. You break into someone's thread, force your ideas on everyone then complain because not everyone agrees with you.

That's exactly what you are doing yourself. You break into someone's thread, force your ideas on everyone then complain because not everyone agrees with you.
That’s hardly the same as illegals breaking into our country.

And EVERYONE on this forum does the same. They enter a thread, state their opinion, and then debate when others disagree.

For some reason, you are claiming law-abiding Americans on a message board are just as bad as illegal lowlifes breaking into our country and then bitching because the meals provided by American taxpayers aren’t good enough for them.

That’s hardly the same as illegals breaking into our country.
It's pretty close.
And EVERYONE on this forum does the same. They enter a thread, state their opinion, and then debate when others disagree.
But you're complaining about it as though you think they don't have a right to disagree with you.
For some reason, you are claiming law-abiding Americans on a message board are just as bad as illegal lowlifes breaking into our country and then bitching because the meals provided by American taxpayers aren’t good enough for them.
No, I am saying that you are just as bad by thinking you have a right to impose your ideas on others and if they don't agree to it you think it is your right to slander them, to punish them, and even to kill them as in the case of Irak, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Mexico, Serbia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iran, Syria, Libya, Grenada, Cuba, etc. etc. etc.

The Bottom Line is that you made a complaint here but you are much worse than anyone you've singled out.

97ECD4C0-36F2-4FEF-8E88-0DD7C7D35745.jpeg

Forum List

Back