Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

I am surprised that the New York Post did not have the courage to print, "Two Blacks Busted for Subway For Stabbing of Man Who Wished them "Happy New Year'."
At least the New York Post prints stories of black crime on the front page. The New York Times ignores black crime, or reports it deep into the edition. The mainstream media has the obligation to draw attention to high rates of black crime, black illegitimacy and black academic failure, but it does not.

Why don't you STHU and try working on the huge problems in white communities?

All crimes are serious and your table is from 5 years ago.

White racism is more than just giving blacks a nasty look. White racism involves things like taking 5 year old arrest tables to make claims about black criminality. And when you look at that table you will see that whites lead in 27 of the categories.

That's evidence of a white crime problem.

Bub...just watch the police videos on YT. Blacks are systemic criminals. Open your eyes and try to look at things objectively and not as a black racist. Can you be honest for once in your life, bub?

legend.jpg

White communities (America) is controlled by the filthy dems. Black vote 92% dem. So blacks support the destruction of America.

Bub...just watch the police videos on YT. Blacks are systemic criminals. Open your eyes and try to look at things objectively and not as a black racist. Can you be honest for once in your life, bub?

View attachment 886260

White communities (America) is controlled by the filthy dems. Black vote 92% dem. So blacks support the destruction of America.
Quit making excuses for white crime,. Every year whites lead in 27 or 28 out of the 30 categories of crime listed on the UCR.. That's evidence of a major white crime problem. When you look at the history of this country whites have been the systemic criminals.

Last edited:
Quit making excuses for white crime,. Every year whites lead in 27 or 28 out of the 30 categories of crime listed on the UCR.. That's evidence of a major white crime problem. When you look at the history of this country whites have been the systemic criminals.
You must have dropped out of school before they taught percentages in mathematics classes.

The linked article describes the findings of a study on the relative treatment of Blacks in the local criminal justice system (Allegheny County Pennsylvania). Reviewing the statistics mentioned, I have no doubt that they are accurate. But underlying the article is a presumption that is provably false, to wit, that Blacks' and "whites'" behavior is the same. If you tell me that a Black person is five times more likely to be charged with a crime (which this article does), then you need to show me that the relevant behavior was equal or comparable. Otherwise the statistic is meaningless.

How can one be oblivious to the data published by the FBI every year, illustrating that Black and "white" criminal behavior is NOT the same. Blacks are much more likely to be involved in the most serious crimes, and this has been true for as long as the FBI has been keeping these statistics. The reason - a subject that is much debated - is simply the 70% curse: 70% of Blacks are born into a household with no father.

Implicitly and explicitly, the authors of this study, as well as the person writing the story, are accusing local law enforcement of racism. And not just harmless racism like giving Blacks a nasty look - serious racism that can ruin a person's life. Now THAT is a slander worth suing over.

For those who can read numbers, here are some supporting numbers:

Yea but we got way too many fucked up white people to be pointing fingers. One thing you didn't factor in. Black people live in ghettos. I'm watching Forensic Files right now. Why did these 7 middle class white young people murder this man

I get it he was a dick. But that's no excuse.

Lisa Connelly was the ring leader. Oh, this happened in 93. I believe a lot of these 7 are now out free. Upper middle class whites don't really want their kids to go to jail for life. Even if they murder. This is why we don't put people away for life. Because then we'd have to put these 7 away for life. I'm all for it. But are you? Really?

Lisa Connelly, called by some the mastermind behind the murder of Bobby Kent, served 11 years. She now lives in Pennsylvania and has two children.

Lisa Connelly was the ring leader. Oh, this happened in 93. I believe a lot of these 7 are now out free. Upper middle class whites don't really want their kids to go to jail for life. Even if they murder. This is why we don't put people away for life. Because then we'd have to put these 7 away for life. I'm all for it. But are you? Really?
FFS, three of those people are still in jail because they were “sentenced to life in prison”. One of them was actually sentenced to death. What kind of baloney are you trying to push, claiming we don’t put people in jail for life because of white people?

FFS, three of those people are still in jail because they were “sentenced to life in prison”. One of them was actually sentenced to death. What kind of baloney are you trying to push, claiming we don’t put people in jail for life because of white people?
Wrong

• Martin Puccio was found guilty of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder; in August 1995, he was sentenced to death by electrocution, plus a concurrent 30-year sentence for conspiracy.[14] In 1997, the Supreme Court of Florida ruled that Puccio should not be executed due to mitigating factors, so his death sentence was vacated and he was resentenced to life in prison, concurrent with his existing 30-year sentence for conspiracy, with parole eligibility occurring in 25 years.[15] As of June 2023, he remains in custody at the Everglades Correctional Institution, 20 miles (32 km) inland from Miami, Florida.[16]
4 murderers are free among us. You guys want to be tougher on crime remember? Isn't it these people who usually commit again? What's changed suddenly is it because they are WHITE?

The remaining four perpetrators had all been released from Florida prisons by February 2004:

What am I wrong about? It’s says it right there in the text you copy and pasted that three of them were sentence to life in prison. You claimed we don’t put people in jail for life because “white people”. L
Less than 50% of the group is in prison. No wonder white people murder each other in Florida.

Forum List

Back