Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

There are many who are Jewish, but not Zionist.
I am not Jewish, but I am a Zionist.

ChristianZionist.png

Yes we had high hopes that whites would stop. But they haven't .

White liberals had high hopes that when blacks were given equal rights most would begin to behave and perform as well as most whites, but they haven't.

Why don't you STHU and try working on the huge problems in white communities?

All crimes are serious and your table is from 5 years ago.

White racism is more than just giving blacks a nasty look. White racism involves things like taking 5 year old arrest tables to make claims about black criminality. And when you look at that table you will see that whites lead in 27 of the categories.

That's evidence of a white crime problem.
whites should lead in all categories since there are 5 times as many whites as blacks. But guess what they don't lead in violent crimes.

1) Yes, imagine what the USA would be like with out the enslavement of Africans. This place would NOT be a first world country I can tell you that. Having free labor for 243 years was a big bonus for the USA.
2) The system of White Supremacy is responsible for the living conditions of our inner cities.
3) What are you going to do when Whites become a minority in the USA, if you are already afraid to be out after dark?
1. Slavery did not produce the majority of wealth in the USA, very few people owned slaves and had employment to help this country succeed.
2. Nobody forces others to live in squalor or poverty today.
3. Are you saying that this country will be worse with whites as the minority? It will be beyond our lifetimes when that happens.

The linked article describes the findings of a study on the relative treatment of Blacks in the local criminal justice system (Allegheny County Pennsylvania). Reviewing the statistics mentioned, I have no doubt that they are accurate. But underlying the article is a presumption that is provably false, to wit, that Blacks' and "whites'" behavior is the same. If you tell me that a Black person is five times more likely to be charged with a crime (which this article does), then you need to show me that the relevant behavior was equal or comparable. Otherwise the statistic is meaningless.

How can one be oblivious to the data published by the FBI every year, illustrating that Black and "white" criminal behavior is NOT the same. Blacks are much more likely to be involved in the most serious crimes, and this has been true for as long as the FBI has been keeping these statistics. The reason - a subject that is much debated - is simply the 70% curse: 70% of Blacks are born into a household with no father.

Implicitly and explicitly, the authors of this study, as well as the person writing the story, are accusing local law enforcement of racism. And not just harmless racism like giving Blacks a nasty look - serious racism that can ruin a person's life. Now THAT is a slander worth suing over.

For those who can read numbers, here are some supporting numbers:

What do the police officers on the street say about this?

What is their side of the story?

Yes, imagine what the USA would be like with out the enslavement of Africans
We would be a happier country with just as much wealth without the black minority America has today

Black people would be less than 1% of the population instead of the 12-13% we have today and there would not be the race riots that plague the country now

Forum List

Back