Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

1) Yes, imagine what the USA would be like with out the enslavement of Africans. This place would NOT be a first world country I can tell you that. Having free labor for 243 years was a big bonus for the USA.
2) The system of White Supremacy is responsible for the living conditions of our inner cities.
3) What are you going to do when Whites become a minority in the USA, if you are already afraid to be out after dark?
That’s about the single most ignorant post you have ever made. The slaves “free” labor was anything but free. Slaves were far more expensive to employ than free men. Slaves had to be fed and housed, provided with medical treatment twenty four seven three hundred sixty five days a year if the plantation was showing a profit, or losing money. Free employees paid for everything themselves, if they got too sick to work they could be fired, if their employer was losing money they could be fired. White supremacy has nothing to do with inner city conditions. The poor, regardless of race have always lived In bad conditions. In fact the poor today live in far better conditions than in the past because of the social safety nets that are mostly funded by taxes on middle class and affluent whites and minorities.

1) In 1860, just before the start of the Civil War the value of enslaved Africans was $4 billion dollars. That was more than the value of all the banks, railroads, businesses, etc. combined. Those enslaved people made the Industrial Revolution possible. Wheter the South won or lost doesn't change that.

2) The TransAtlantic slave trade was possible because the thug Europeans started fights between the tribes so they could capture and sell one another. Divide and conquer---same strategy being used today to exploit people.

3) Toussaint L'Overture was inspired by the horrible brutality he suffered as a slave. The whole world was astonished to see him and his ragtag Army of illiterate slaves whip Napolean and his Army. Poor Napolean was so broke after getting his butt handed to him by Toussaint that he had to sell Lousiana to Thomas Jefferson for a cheap price. But, the Whites in the USA hated having an independent, free country of Blacks so close by. It might give the Blacks enslaved in America ideas about having a rebellion and freeing themselves. So, they made sure Haiti remained poor and powerless. Right up until this day.
1) Slavery did not make the industrial revolution “possible”. Slavery has existed since the dawn of man. If slavery “made it possible” then it should have happened sooner and originated in Africa.

2) Africans have been killing each other in tribal conflicts since long before the first white European set foot in Africa as a slave, let alone as an explorer or colonizer. CRT is the most destructive divide and conquer tactic ever deployed against humanity.

3) Baloney. You are just painting a two dimensional picture to fit your narrative. L'Overture was not “inspired” by his experience as a slave. In fact he went on to eventually be a wealthy slave owner who had several plantations of his own. Slave-master L’Overture must have really been “inspire” by the “horrible brutality” he suffered as a slave, ffs... His ideas of abolition were not original or based on his early experiences as a slave. They came from the philosophies that originated in the west and were exemplified by France and the US. Don’t take my word for it. It was these ideas that led Toussaint to trans racially identify as white. So, ultimately it was a white man who led the slave revolt on Haiti and freed the slaves LOL

"I am black, but I have the soul of a white man"
- Toussaint Louverture

Last edited:
How do YOU know she isn’t Jewish? The Antisemitism and the Racism you display is typical of ignorance, inferiority, and not have the intellectual capacity to acknowledge that fact. 🇮🇱
I don't display any of that. Jews I have met are not racists. That's why I say Lisa is not a Jew.

You're a racist, so did you just call yourself inferior and of mediocre mentality?
Lol! It's funny how you racists think. You have an avatar of a dead black child, use it to spew racism anf call me a racist because I oppose your racism. Do not dishonestly use my disdian for your racism to claim that I felll that way about every white person. Other whites here don't like you.

You are another example of the inferior and mediocre mentality.

Thanks. IM2 becomes enraged when whites speak for blacks, and then he presumes to judge whether a Jewish woman such as myself isn’t Jewish. I’m not Orthodox, but I’m probably more observant than 80% of Jews.
Lisa, everything you say about blacks is wrong. Furthermore I say you aren't Jewish because your posts show that you don't abide by the laws of the Torah. You're like a chritian who doesn't follow the rules Christ set forth. You use the Jewish religion as a shield to play victim when you get called out for your racism. That's a dangerous game you're playing and it won't end well for you.

Lol! It's funny how you racists think. You have an avatar of a dead black child, use it to spew racism anf call me a racist because I oppose your racism. Do not dishonestly use my disdian for your racism to claim that I felll that way about every white person. Other whites here don't like you.

You are another example of the inferior and mediocre mentality.
Take a look at my avatar genius, does that look like a black child? And you know full well why I had Serenity Broughton as my avatar but you push the LIE that I was using it to "spew racism". Yeah right, racism like how I hate to see innocent kids get blown away by drug gang bangers. You are the worst kind of liar and clearly the most racist person on USMB.

The first white mistake was the slave trade. The second white mistake was to allow the immigration of third world people. Third world people escape the dysfunctions of their countries, and bring those dysfunctions with them, spreading crime, and welfare expense. Immigration should have been restricted to whites of European descent - including Ashkenzi Jews - and East Asians.
You should move to Iceland. I hear that country is almost 100% White.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
I never said my stepfather was Jewish. I don’t even have a stepfather. If you want to make up false accusations against me, at least get your facts right.

Also, IF I had a stepfather who was Jewish, why would that preclude ME from being Jewish? It’s not one or the other!

Ms. turquoise is confused.
It's OK. You must have lied and then forgot about it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
That’s about the single most ignorant post you have ever made. The slaves “free” labor was anything but free. Slaves were far more expensive to employ than free men. Slaves had to be fed and housed, provided with medical treatment twenty four seven three hundred sixty five days a year if the plantation was showing a profit, or losing money. Free employees paid for everything themselves, if they got too sick to work they could be fired, if their employer was losing money they could be fired. White supremacy has nothing to do with inner city conditions. The poor, regardless of race have always lived In bad conditions. In fact the poor today live in far better conditions than in the past because of the social safety nets that are mostly funded by taxes on middle class and affluent whites and minorities.
If enslaving Africans wasn't a good deal for the Whites, why did they continue doing it for so long? Why did the South have a war to keep their slaves? Why was slavery in the USA a race based system?
You said "slaves were far more expensive to employ than free men". IDIOT. Enslaved people were not employed; they had no choice but to work. Go study a little history, AZrailwhale.

• Brilliant
1) Slavery did not make the industrial revolution “possible”. Slavery has existed since the dawn of man. If slavery “made it possible” then it should have happened sooner and originated in Africa.

2) Africans have been killing each other in tribal conflicts since long before the first white European set foot in Africa as a slave, let alone as an explorer or colonizer. CRT is the most destructive divide and conquer tactic ever deployed against humanity.

3) Baloney. You are just painting a two dimensional picture to fit your narrative. L'Overture was not “inspired” by his experience as a slave. In fact he went on to eventually be a wealthy slave owner who had several plantations of his own. Slave-master L’Overture must have really been “inspire” by the “horrible brutality” he suffered as a slave, ffs... His ideas of abolition were not original or based on his early experiences as a slave. They came from the philosophies that originated in the west and were exemplified by France and the US. Don’t take my word for it. It was these ideas that led Toussaint to trans racially identify as white. So, ultimately it was a white man who led the slave revolt on Haiti and freed the slaves LOL

"I am black, but I have the soul of a white man"
- Toussaint Louverture
You sound very ignorant. How can someone trans racially identify as White? Please speak common sense.

If enslaving Africans wasn't a good deal for the Whites, why did they continue doing it for so long? Why did the South have a war to keep their slaves? Why was slavery in the USA a race based system?
You said "slaves were far more expensive to employ than free men". IDIOT. Enslaved people were not employed; they had no choice but to work. Go study a little history, AZrailwhale.
The fairly small minority of Southern whites who owned slaves benefited from slavery. Poor Southern whites, and most Southern whites were poor, enjoyed having someone to look down on.

The fairly small minority of Southern whites who owned slaves benefited from slavery. Poor Southern whites, and most Southern whites were poor, enjoyed having someone to look down on.
Poor Southern Whites were DUMB. They didn't have sense enough to realize that slavery hurt them by under cutting their wages. They should have been against slavery even more than the abolistionist. But, I guess their White priviledge was more important to them than their economic well being.
The wealthy slaveowners were laughing at them behind their backs, I bet.

Last edited:
  • Winner

Forum List

Back