The Constitution in a Multicultural Society

The left doesn't understand Capitalism and Free Markets...and consistently attributes the failures of their own statist policies to Capitalism.

Precisely! And the underlying essence of what we're talking about here cannot be reiterated too often. As I've written elsewhere:

What is the Marxist to do when in fact the working class is a culturally heterogeneous component of production whose standard of living has dramatically improved under capitalism?

Well, its constituents must be programmed from early childhood to disregard the discriminations of common logic and eschew the conventions of common morality. But not only that, they must be protected from the economic depredations of false consciousness. Hence, they must be made to think of themselves as the victims of those who own the means of production and all that surplus value.

Toss that fishing pole in the lake and hand 'em a pitchfork.

In other words, make 'em dumb as dirt. Manageable drones. Turn 'em into sexual degenerates bereft of familial affections/allegiances: the Marcusean polymorphous perversity of the Frankfurt School of Critical Theory. Hence, the intellectual and moral mediocrity and uniformity of relativism with a chip on its shoulder. This is cultural Marxism in a nutshell, more commonly known today as political correctness or multiculturalism. As economic Marxism is the deconstruction of the actualities of the factors of production and the expropriation of the means of production, cultural Marxism is the deconstruction of Western culture, of the influences of Christianity especially, and the expropriation of ideas and expression.

. . . Since the theory of Marxism is necessarily true by definition, i.e., that all of history is a struggle between the powerful and the oppressed progressively moving toward that overwhelming conclusion of a stateless Utopia, the uncooperative regressions of history must be due to the false signals or the misdirection of human culture obscuring the proletariat's view of its true interests. Marx was aware of the extant cultural hindrances, of course, but it was a group of German communists who in the 1920's established a think tank and, initially, based on the definitive observations of Marxist theorists Gyorgy Lukacs of Hungary ("Who will save us from Western civilization?") and Antonio Gramsci of Italy, contrived a systematic methodology for expropriating culture. Marcuse joined the group in 1932 with his Neo-Freudian theory of sexual liberation as a component of the proletariat's cultural revolution against the benighted tribal tradition of the biological family.

. . . Comprehensively, this was revolution by another means, the subversion of thought and morality, and the suppression of opposing views. The enlightened would artificially expedite the actualization of the object of the historical dialectic. Oh, the irony! In the 1930's, the members of the Frankfort School of Critical Theory fled Nazi Germany for America and set up shop at Columbia University.

The origination and the history of cultural Marxism is well-documented. —M. D. Rawlings

Your simplistic binary thinking would be more entertaining if you could keep it brief.

Oh, I'm sorry, too much information all at one time for your pea-sized brain? What was that, a fairly complex matter summarized in roughly five paragraphs?

So, tell us, Einstein, how exactly are the historical facts regarding Lefty's divide-and-destroy balkanization strategy the stuff of "simplistic binary thinking"? Oh wait! My post is about the "simplistic binary thinking" of depraved statist ideologues.

Right you are! Carry on. . . .

You see, folks, this is just the kind of thing lefty does. He very seldom actually addresses the arguments, does he? Personal attacks. Naming calling. Anything but the truth or real discussion. Critical Theory tactics 101.

Lefty is depraved.

You think that anyone who doesn't buy into free market unregulated or minimally regulated capitalism is a Marxist of some sort.

That's binary, and idiocy.

My post goes to boedicca's observation and to the central theme of PC's OP regarding the balkanization of collectivistic multiculturalism, i.e., institutionalized relativism. Its essence is this: "As economic Marxism is the deconstruction of the actualities of the factors of production and the expropriation of the means of production, cultural Marxism is the deconstruction of Western culture, of the influences of Christianity especially, and the expropriation of ideas and expression."

Obviously, it's your non-sequitur, i.e., your knee-jerk, reactionary drivel that is the "simplistic binary thinking".

Sorry. You lose again.

Nope. You see what you are doing there? Building a straw man and then smoking it. :laugh:

And you should ask Shallow how many times I have kicked him in the nuts. Probably more than I have you.

Ohh, that could be a problem. Every time you try to "kick me in the nuts" you make your attempt by repeatedly slamming your face into a wall...

I know you think you're winning... :thup:

Comrade, do you view the biggest problem in America as the abundance of white people? Would a significant reduction in white, Christian, English speaking people make this a better land?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."

Not kidding. Stormfront. Go.

Please put this thread in the Badlands.

Every time she does this nonsense, that is what we all should report and ask.

all your posts are flame room material. Usually just useless, brainless, comments. With the intent to irritate and without any real exchange of rational thought.

And that sums up the vast majority of the posts of the leftists, particularly the atheists among them, on this forum or virtually any other forum. This is what becomes of minds reduced to the sloganeering of normative relativism.

Now there is the sloganeering of a decent person who nevertheless believes Joe McCarthy a hero.

You and I both believe, M. D., but I also know the world is not naturally organized as you so hope.

Jesus puts you guys with the Pharisees of old.

Jake, you didn't address the argument in the above. You slashed and burned. Where's the sloganeering in pointing that out, and what does McCarty have to do with this?

I have no idea what you're talking about in the rest of your post. How about some meat on those bones?

I cut to the chase. Your premise is as unbalanced as the atheists you pound on: each position is based on confirmation bias.

all your posts are flame room material. Usually just useless, brainless, comments. With the intent to irritate and without any real exchange of rational thought.

And that sums up the vast majority of the posts of the leftists, particularly the atheists among them, on this forum or virtually any other forum. This is what becomes of minds reduced to the sloganeering of normative relativism.

Now there is the sloganeering of a decent person who nevertheless believes Joe McCarthy a hero.

You and I both believe, M. D., but I also know the world is not naturally organized as you so hope.

Jake, you didn't address the argument in the above. You slashed and burned. Where's the sloganeering in pointing that out, and what does McCarty have to do with this?

I have no idea what you're talking about in the rest of your post. How about some meat on those bones?

I cut to the chase. Your premise is as unbalanced as the atheists you pound on: each position is based on confirmation bias.

More bones.

PC is talking to her image in the mirror again.

The fact that nutters like PC post with impunity and the approval of other nutters demonstrates that a plural society works.

Post on, girl, post on.

Exactly.

The only honest, or leaving honesty & lack thereof aside, answer to the Origins of existence is "I don't know."

Exactly.

The only honest, or leaving honesty & lack thereof aside, answer to the Origins of existence is "I don't know."

Exactly but confirmation science folks (no climate change of importance) or confirmation bias folks (choose one: dinos and Jesus romped together in the grassy fields of Galilee; dinos rule (yeah!) and Jesus freaks drool, there ain't no God, fool)
are being used in HS humanities and college logic courses today.

My post goes to boedicca's observation and to the central theme of PC's OP regarding the balkanization of collectivistic multiculturalism, i.e., institutionalized relativism. Its essence is this: "As economic Marxism is the deconstruction of the actualities of the factors of production and the expropriation of the means of production, cultural Marxism is the deconstruction of Western culture, of the influences of Christianity especially, and the expropriation of ideas and expression."

Obviously, it's your non-sequitur, i.e., your knee-jerk, reactionary drivel that is the "simplistic binary thinking".

Sorry. You lose again.

There, you see? White Nationalist rhetoric right there.

These dipshits are WNs and don't even know it.

Not kidding. Stormfront. Go.

I'm not surprised that you quote the Klan, they are your own, after all.

But as a good democrat, do you see the answer to the problem of the nation as the total eradication of white people? I mean, do you agree with your party on this?

Comrade, do you view the biggest problem in America as the abundance of white people? Would a significant reduction in white, Christian, English speaking people make this a better land?

Exact. Same. Mindset.

1. The fact is, the Constitution, the 'law of the land,' may not be consistent with what many wish for, a multicultural society.

2. The Constitution promises freedom of thought, and of speech, yet any criticism of minority cultures, or any aspect of same endorsed by the elites, is censored from the public debate as gauche, impolite, ignorant, .....even cause for dismissal from one's employment, e.g., BrendanEich.

a. On the other hand, upon entering this nation illegally, one is perfectly able to reside, even as an antagonist, and enjoy all of the rights and privileges that are the reward of citizenship.
See Emerson, "American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us."

3. Those who doubt that we can have a successful 'multicultural society' advocate an alternative idea, e.g., we should desire a political culture based on pride in this nation, with the country as the object of a common loyalty, and a secular view of law in which religion is a concern of family and society, but not of the state.
My view.

a. As a group, Liberals are largely in favor of the balkanization that follows multiculturalism.

"Liberals care less - Pew divided their sample into different categories across the left-right political spectrum. When asked if respondents “often feel proud to be American,” a majority of strong liberals, 60 percent, said no.
The only group that solidly agreed with the statement was conservatives, ranging from 72 percent to 81 percent."
Stunner: 44 percent not proud to be American | WashingtonExaminer.com

4. Often, the center of the argument is the question of religion. Is there room for religion in the public arena???

My pal, ErroneousJoe, wrote this: "And if you Wingnuts think theocracy is so bad, why do you keep trying to impose one here?"

It seems obvious that, for the Left, religion should be excluded from all state related functions, that there must be some sort of fanatical expulsion of faith that has been practiced in America.
Not so: Religion should invest social institutions in which citizens engage: there is no reason that prayers should not occur in schools, which, after all, are not political institutions but are social institutions funded by the state. No one that I know of is endorsing religious control of the state.

a. The Constitution takes precedence over religious loyalties.
That is true for two of the three major religions.

5. Why the sudden need for 'multi-cultures' in the nation?
What is the culture of America?

Enterprise, freedom, and pursuit of success. What follows is this announcement when viewing success: "Congratulations! It is wonderful to see what you've built!" Our heritage is one in which freedom of the individual is the highest aim of government.
Scruton, "The West and The Rest."

At least, that was true in an earlier iteration of this nation.

a. It is more than surprising to see Americans tricked into believing in the collective, with the motto "You didn't build that!"

'Shocking' is the term that comes to mind.

you should probably look at actual caselaw.

the only thing "shocking" is that you, who benefitted from multiculturalism and SHOULD know what was done to people who immigrated here over the years, takes issue with multiculturalism.

that or you have a warped definition of how people are entitled to be treated under our constitution.

The origination and the history of cultural Marxism is well-documented. —M. D. Rawlings

Here we go!

The idea of Cultural Marxism theory reached greater prominence, particularly in Europe, when it was established that Norwegian white nationalist Anders Behring Breivik, who killed dozens of people in 2011, had placed this view of "cultural marxism" as a cornerstone of his ideology, placing a copy of William Lind's 2004 pamphlet on the subject at the beginning of his manifesto. Breivik's manifesto "explicitly equates liberalism and multiculturalism with cultural Marxism, something Breivik says is destroying European Christian civilization." This view was adopted by European white nationalists from American ones, and is grounded in the claim that Cultural Marxism has suppressed white nationalism and racial identity, while African Americans and Latinos have been able to build a strong cultural identity and institutions. As Jared Taylor put it in 2004, "Racial pride is fine for blacks and everyone else, but verboten... for whites. Not just American whites mind you, but all whites everywhere."

Frankfurt School conspiracy theory

I have always been able to smell a WN from a mile away.

a. The Constitution takes precedence over religious loyalties.
That is true for two of the three major religions.
@PoliticalChic
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
or
"The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."
which is more important to you?

I have always been able to smell a WN from a mile away.

Of course you have Comrade, you have your official "DailyKOS WN detection kit."

Oh btw, what exactly is a "WN?" Is it "white ******" or something? Oh well, the meaning is not important - you hate people based on the color of their skin, which makes the baby Obama smile.

Forum List

Back