The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

He also has stated he wants to suspend the parts of the constitution that are bothersome.
Most of your post was well presented even though I disagree

But here I think you went off the rails

Trump has never said that he wants to susprnd the Constitution

That is merely an inference of people who do not like trump

The rules and procedures for voting were radically changed between trump winning the election in 2016 and biden being sworn in as president 4 years later

And that was by design

I think the left has been constructing a full fledged banana republic since obama used the IRS to crush the Tea Party movement in his first term

It continued after MAGA’s surprising - even shocking for many libs- victory that put trump in the white house

That caused the Deep State to come out of the shadows and openly work to cripple Trump’s adminstration

And our republic is the worse off for it

We are already past the "partisan lib" judges in Colorado. It's the SC that will end the debate. The SC is also tasked with resolving the immunity issue. I think they will rule in favor of Trump regarding his eligibility to be on the Colorado ballot, never mind that Trump clearly fomented an insurrection but reject Trump's claim of immunity cause that would just be too ridiculous.
I think its sad that we put so much power in the hands of 5 unelected ambulance chasers wearing black robes who serve for life

God help us

Last edited:
Ok, if all that is true, why are they reluctant to charge him with insurrection?

Again, nothing in trumps speech was insurrection, no actual insurrection took place that day, he didn’t order an attack on the capitol and he didn’t try to arbitrarily submit “his own” electors. He wanted pence to send them back to the states to recount. Is that not a power the vp has? A president can’t contest an election?

Why would you go with the most difficult to prove charges when the fraud and deception is so easy to prove? Please note that the 14th Amendment has no requirement for a conviction or even a charge of insurrection. NONE.

Just Trump's tweets to the insurrectionists can be construed as giving "aid and comfort to an insurrection", which is enough to disqualify Trump from running. Not to mention his refusal to order the National Guard or any other force to the Capital to stop the insurrection.

The Trump Cult is all for "law and order" as long as Trump and his insurrectionists aren't arrested or charged for their criminal acts. They oppose the "Deep State" except when Trump plants his people in key positions to thwart the rule of law.

The Trump Cult wants to impeach Joe Biden for crimes they made up, but let Donald Trump go free for dangerous crimes against the people of the United States. There is no sanity or logic to your beliefs at all.

I think its sad that we put so much power in the hands of 5 ambulance chasers wearing black robes

God help us

You placed a WHOLE lot of power in their hands when it cames to women's health care and thought noothing of it. But when it's obvious that Trump is going to lose yet another court case, all of a sudden the SC isn't a valid institution.

A president can contest an election... in court. Where judges adjudicate those challenges.

He can't just ignore those rulings. Try to get the DOJ to lie about the investigations into election fraud. Coordinate statements by people stating they are the duly elected electors within a state and that they elected him. Tell a Secretary of States he wants him to " find him votes." Try to get the VP to ignore the actual certified election results the States send. And finally instigate a mob to attack the Capitol.
All these things are not how you contest elections in a Constitutional Republic. It's how you do it in Zimbabwe.
remember "democracy"? Let the people decide.

Why would you go with the most difficult to prove charges when the fraud and deception is so easy to prove? Please note that the 14th Amendment has no requirement for a conviction or even a charge of insurrection. NONE.

Just Trump's tweets to the insurrectionists can be construed as giving "aid and comfort to an insurrection", which is enough to disqualify Trump from running. Not to mention his refusal to order the National Guard or any other force to the Capital to stop the insurrection.

The Trump Cult is all for "law and order" as long as Trump and his insurrectionists aren't arrested or charged for their criminal acts. They oppose the "Deep State" except when Trump plants his people in key positions to thwart the rule of law.

The Trump Cult wants to impeach Joe Biden for crimes they made up, but let Donald Trump go free for dangerous crimes against the people of the United States. There is no sanity or logic to your beliefs at all.
Trump never committed a crime against me. He gets my vote.

Let me point something out to you.

You just put out the strawman that I think the judges are infallible. Yet I make it very clear I'm expressing an opinion and that I think they are right.

You on the other hand state, like it is a fact, that the judges are wrong. No attempt is made by you to distinguish between your opinion and fact. Do you think you're infallible?

As to the rest of your statement. You're factually wrong.

The plaintiffs include former Republican U.S. representative from Rhode Island Claudine (Cmarada) Schneider, who now lives in Colorado; former Colorado House and Senate Majority Leader Norma Anderson, an unaffiliated voter who recently left the Republican party; Denver Post columnist and Republican activist Krista Kafer; Michelle Priola, Kathi Wright, and Christopher Castilian. It aren't just Democrats, and 3 of the "partisan libs" judges actually voted in favor of Trump.

Now, I can't speak for all the left but I can speak for myself. I'm terrified of Trump winning. Why shouldn't I be? He already swore to exact vengeance. He already has said he will replace career civil servants with people loyal to him. He is arguing in court a president is above the law. He has said he has the power to pardon himself if convicted. And he already has been willing to use any and all means including ignoring the election results to remain in power. I'm not even considering the insurrection thing. I don't need it to know by Trump's statements, that he's willing to simply disregard the elections. He also has stated he wants to suspend the parts of the constitution that are bothersome.

Come to think of it. Why does Trump becoming president not scare you?
Do you have a link to where Trump said he would suspend bothersome parts of the Constitution?

What is due process in this case? A motion to remove Trump from the ballot was put into the court. Lawyers from both sides made their arguments. A ruling was issued. That ruling was appealed to a higher court, subsequently overturned, and is now on it's way to the Supreme Court.

That is due process.

The only problem you have is that you don't like what the process so far has produced. That is fine. But it is how the process is supposed to work.
They couldn't convict him under any legal definition of "insurrection" so they did an end-around and used the definition from a dictionary. Even then, they had to do extreme contortions to push it through. That is why the Colorado SC didn't re-evaluate that part of the lower court's decision, just assumed it was correct. Educate yourself. All I'm saying is this will be overturned in a non-biased court. Do you disagree?
Maybe this will help:

Last edited:
Do you have a link to where Trump said he would suspend bothersome parts of the Constitution?
I don't have truth social account so a direct link is hard. This is the entire post according to Fox News.

Here’s the entire post:

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

So, you're right my paraphrasing was wrong. He doesn't want the bothersome bits suspended but rather "terminated."

Most of your post was well presented even though I disagree

But here I think you went off the rails

Trump has never said that he wants to susprnd the Constitution

That is merely an inference of people who do not like trump

The rules and procedures for voting were radically changed between trump winning the election in 2016 and biden being sworn in as president 4 years later

And that was by design

I think the left has been constructing a full fledged banana republic since obama used the IRS to crush the Tea Party movement in his first term

It continued after MAGA’s surprising - even shocking for many libs- victory that put trump in the white house

That caused the Deep State to come out of the shadows and openly work to cripple Trump’s adminstration

And our republic is the worse off for it
Here’s the entire post:

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

So can I ask how I'm "inferring?"

It's also not all that important to argue about. You say you disagree with my post? Fine tell me your objections, and while your at it. Maybe answer the question I posed at the end.

I take it, you have something against the US Constitution. Not surprising, of you.
Stupid leftard, OUR CONSTITUTION REQUIRES TRIAL BY JURY.

You ignorant fucking leftards don't even know the FIRST fucking thing about anything.

Go away

Stupid leftard, OUR CONSTITUTION REQUIRES TRIAL BY JURY.

You ignorant fucking leftards don't even know the FIRST fucking thing about anything.

Go away
He is facing trial ninety something counts, so he is going to trial. What does that have to do with the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Maybe you should read it, at least.

Here’s the entire post:

So can I ask how I'm "inferring?"

It's also not all that important to argue about. You say you disagree with my post? Fine tell me your objections, and while your at it. Maybe answer the question I posed at the end.
If there is or was a constitutional crises the blame belongs to the left for creating such a mess during the 2020 election

Trump was willing to do anything short of taking up arms to prevent the bidenistas from stealing the 2020 election

And after the 3-year train wreck that has resulted from biden being president I think trump was right

But that horse has left the barn and there is no getting it back

Lets have a compromise going forward where our voting system leaves no room for doubt whether it was fair or not

If there is or was a constitutional crises the blame belongs to the left for creating such a mess during the 2020 election

Trump was willing to do anything short of taking up arms to prevent the bidenistas from stealing the 2020 election

And after the 3-year train wreck that has resulted from biden being president I think trump was right

Lets have a compromise going forward where our voting system leaves no room for doubt whether it was fair or not
If you accept assertions unbacked and unproven in court. You will ALWAYS find reason to doubt. It's the same as you constantly presenting your opinions as facts. There is NO way to prevent you from doing that if you so choose.

If you accept assertions unbacked and unproven in court. You will ALWAYS find reason to doubt. It's the same as you constantly presenting your opinions as facts. There is NO way to prevent you from doing that if you so choose.
I think you know my opinion of the courts

Most judges are establishment flunkies no matter which party put them on the bench

I don't have truth social account so a direct link is hard. This is the entire post according to Fox News.

Here’s the entire post:

So, you're right my paraphrasing was wrong. He doesn't want the bothersome bits suspended but rather "terminated."
You make the same mistake that the author of the article makes. Trump never said he would suspend parts of the Constitution. Trump said:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

Fraud allows for the termination of all rules, etc etc. The fraud is the election. Read it again.

Just the other post you simply asserted that I was inferring Trump's meaning. You didn't back that up. In fact, if anything it was understating what he actually said. How am I to get you to accept an election was fair, when a simple assertion of fraud is enough?

He is facing trial ninety something counts, so he is going to trial. What does that have to do with the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Who said anything about the 14th, slippery leftard weasel with moving goalposts?

Maybe you should read it, at least.

Maybe YOU should read it, ignorant leftard. You obviously dont know what's in it.

You only know as much as your psychopathic masters tell you to know. You feign ignorance on the rest but guess what, you ARE ignorant.

That'll be the coldest day in hell ever, when one man gets to judge me on the word of another.

You stupid fucking leftards better catch a clue. FAST.

Forum List

Back