The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

Just the other post you simply asserted that I was inferring Trump's meaning. You didn't back that up. In fact, if anything it was understating what he actually said. How am I to get you to accept an election was fair, when a simple assertion of fraud is enough?
Trump never had the power to suspend the Constitution

But I agree with you that he was flirting with the idea of suspending the results of the election till, till something

And that something was not clear

But trump could not arbitrarily make that happen

He would need national consensus

I guess when you loons tried to breach the Whitehouse, that was a real insurrection.

"Tried" is the key word. Yes, they tried to break into the White House but never did. Unlike the insurrectionists on J6 who did successfully break into the Capitol building.

Thanks for your warped TDS opinion. But, even democrats are worried Trump is going to win in 2024. Why do they worry about that if Trump can't be president again?

Because he already, premeditatedly tried to overturn an election he lost. So there's no reason to believe he won't do so again and maybe next time, with practice, he might be successful.

"Tried" is the key word. Yes, they tried to break into the White House but never did. Unlike the insurrectionists on J6 who did successfully break into the Capitol building.
Yes, the first attempted insurrection in the history of the world that was unarmed. BLM in Minneapolis, Portland and Seattle did far more damage during their "mostly peaceful" protests.

But I agree with you that he was flirting with the idea of suspending the results of the election till, till something

Till it could be shown the vote was fair.

Sure it was. Explain the F curve.

The President is responsible for enforcing the laws, and election law qualifies.

He was never given the opportunity to ask for it.

Yes, the first attempted insurrection in the history of the world that was unarmed. BLM in Minneapolis, Portland and Seattle did far more damage during their "mostly peaceful" protests.
Seattle was an actual insurrection.

The fucktard leftards took over a piece of US geography. Declared themselves in charge, took part in an armed rebellion against the law and the state.

An insurrection need not be done with arms. It only needs to be violent.

Who said anything about the 14th, slippery leftard weasel with moving goalposts?

Maybe YOU should read it, ignorant leftard. You obviously dont know what's in it.

You only know as much as your psychopathic masters tell you to know. You feign ignorance on the rest but guess what, you ARE ignorant.

That'll be the coldest day in hell ever, when one man gets to judge me on the word of another.

You stupid fucking leftards better catch a clue. FAST.
It is what the OP Thread Post is about. Maybe you should have read that also.

I have not only read it, but posted it on this thread or another. You should really give the 14th Amendment, Sec 3 a glance, at least.

Which brings me back to my original question. Why does a second Trump presidency not scare you?

As I pointed out, there are plenty of actions Trump did and is doing, things he did and is saying, that are frankly not just disqualifying but clearly Undemocratic. I've touched on some lowlights but there are plenty more. Self-pardons, presidential absolute immunity, the notion a VP can unilaterally decide not to certify the election results. These are not inferences. Simply facts. Yet you want me to believe all these things are somehow the Democrats' fault. And that there's a compromise to be reached if we just ignore the courts in favor of Trump's opinion. That's not a compromise, that's a dictatorship. An actual one, not the kind you project onto Biden.

I think you know my opinion of the courts

Most judges are establishment flunkies no matter which party put them on the bench
And yet, 7 justices, all Democrats, 4-3 ruling. Sixty something lawsuits involving the 2020 election. All but one failed, regardless of the judges' party affiliation.

How do you explain that?

Why does a second Trump presidency not scare you?
Because I dont think is as bad or even worse than letting the washington establishment continue ruling over us

We need a change of course

The dems are clearly not democratic

And yet, 7 justices, all Democrats, 4-3 ruling. Sixty something lawsuits involving the 2020 election. All but one failed, regardless of the judges' party affiliation.

How do you explain that?
I have already pointed out that federal judges are team players for the washington establishment that gave them their position

And trump is a threat to the washington swamp rats and business as usual, including republicans

Nope, it was an insurrection...

A rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of a law in a city or state. It is equivalent to sedition, except that sedition expresses a less extensive rising of citizens.
Let’s see the list of insurrection charges, Simp.

He is facing trial ninety something counts, so he is going to trial. What does that have to do with the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Maybe you should read it, at least.
None of those charges are for insurrection, so the 14th doesn’t apply.

It is what the OP Thread Post is about. Maybe you should have read that also.

I have not only read it, but posted it on this thread or another. You should really give the 14th Amendment, Sec 3 a glance, at least.
Your psychopathic masters love gullible ignorant leftards.

What part of "INSURRECTION IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE" escapes your consciousness? It's in the USC, I posted the link.

You simply do not understand our Constitution. The Senate can not "convict" anyone for insurrection, they can only impeach. Insurrection is a CRIMINAL offense that requires a CRIMINAL trial. Charges actually have to be brought. The decision has to be made by twelve men, not one.

WE DO NOT CONVICT PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT A TRIAL.

The day we do, is the day I start working to bring this system down.

Your psychopathic masters love gullible ignorant leftards.

What part of "INSURRECTION IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE" escapes your consciousness? It's in the USC, I posted the link.

You simply do not understand our Constitution. The Senate can not "convict" anyone for insurrection, they can only impeach. Insurrection is a CRIMINAL offense that requires a CRIMINAL trial. Charges actually have to be brought. The decision has to be made by twelve men, not one.

WE DO NOT CONVICT PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT A TRIAL.

The day we do, is the day I start working to bring this system down.
And, you thought that affected the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution? How?

Forum List

Back