The cops used a Bomb to kill the guy....anyone curious about that tactic?

Look....I don't care that they killed him...he was a murderer...but where exactly did the bomb come from...is there a link....and too, the police are not supposed to kill......you guys have been complaining about Baton Rouge for the last 2 days....he had a gun and may have been trying to use it...and you don't want him shot...this guy is contained and it is okay to use a bomb?
That's different. Obama supported this one so it is ok to kill him, didn't you get the memo?

There are ZERO circumstances where I find it acceptable for a civilian police force to use a bomb to kill a suspect. ZERO.

He also told them their end was near and more cops would be dead. The were in contact with him for several hours before they did this, and the Police Chief said they felt it was their only option at that point.
He had told them he had ied's with him, had set them throughout the garage, and downtown Dallas. They felt this was the best way to keep more officers from being injured, if indeed he had.
When a suspect is barricaded in, and refuses to give up, and is known to be heavily armed, this tactic is justified.

No it isn't. Just wait his ass out. Where is he going to go? Police should NEVER go tactical unless a person is a danger to others. PERIOD

So, he told them he had placed IEDs throughout Dallas and they blew him up? Seems to me that they should have been trying to keep him alive so as to find out where the IEDs were.

So, you believe that they had him cornered for SEVERAL hours where he was making threats but not actually harming anyone and you believe they HAD to blow him up with a bomb? What the fuck is a matter with you? If they had him contained where he couldn't harm anyone I don't care if they had to wait a week for him to give up, do it. Don't use a bomb on the guy. That's stupid.
Would you want to negotiate with a psycho negro?

They blew his ass up.

The American way...fuck him

I found it truly strange. I didn't know the police could just bomb people now.

Obama does.
Yup, and it is legal, too. Those of you who are fomenting sedition should think matters through.
You mean like the black leaders and Black Lives matter calling for more dead cops? like them or a they different?
Any and all, buddy, them and you, if you do it. Sure.

He also told them their end was near and more cops would be dead. The were in contact with him for several hours before they did this, and the Police Chief said they felt it was their only option at that point.
He had told them he had ied's with him, had set them throughout the garage, and downtown Dallas. They felt this was the best way to keep more officers from being injured, if indeed he had.
No it isn't. Just wait his ass out. Where is he going to go? Police should NEVER go tactical unless a person is a danger to others. PERIOD

So, he told them he had placed IEDs throughout Dallas and they blew him up? Seems to me that they should have been trying to keep him alive so as to find out where the IEDs were.

So, you believe that they had him cornered for SEVERAL hours where he was making threats but not actually harming anyone and you believe they HAD to blow him up with a bomb? What the fuck is a matter with you? If they had him contained where he couldn't harm anyone I don't care if they had to wait a week for him to give up, do it. Don't use a bomb on the guy. That's stupid.

They blew his ass up.

Or with a psycho bear, when he will be caught in a similar situation,

They blew his ass up.

Or with a p
Psycho bear, when he will be caught in a similar situation,

Seriously stupid fuck?

You will stab your eye out stuffing your fat face before my time is up

I found it truly strange. I didn't know the police could just bomb people now.

Obama does.
Yup, and it is legal, too. Those of you who are fomenting sedition should think matters through.
You mean like the black leaders and Black Lives matter calling for more dead cops? like them or a they different?
Everybody, bud, old and young and black and white and lib and con Everybody.

They blew his ass up.

Or with a p

Seriously stupid fuck?

Yup, you are a psycho bear coward.

They blew his ass up.

Or with a p

Seriously stupid fuck?

No Jake the fake ...I don't hide and pretend I am someone I am not

That would be you.

They blew his ass up.

Or with a p

Seriously stupid fuck?

No Jake the fake ...I don't hide and pretend I am someone I am not That would be you..
See, you lie and pretend. You are not a faithful American.

They blew his ass up.

Or with a p

Seriously stupid fuck?

No Jake the fake ...I don't hide and pretend I am someone I am not That would be you..

Is Hillary a faithful American?

Or with a p

Seriously stupid fuck?

Is Hillary a faithful American?
About as much as Trump. They both belong in jail.

They blew his ass up.

Or with a p

Seriously stupid fuck?

When did I ever lie and not say I hated you?

Good God Jack the fake....

Or with a p

Seriously stupid fuck?

When did I ever lie and not say I hated you? Good God Jack the fake....
So you hate a good, honorable, faithful American.

Forum List

Back