The cops used a Bomb to kill the guy....anyone curious about that tactic?

I found it truly strange. I didn't know the police could just bomb people now.

Obama does.
Yup, and it is legal, too. Those of you who are fomenting sedition should think matters through.

So, it's legal for Obama to kill innocent civilians, and yet the DPD can't take out a terrorist.

It would be illegal for President Obama to knowingly target innocent civilians. But it isn't illegal for President Obama to order attacks on enemies who threaten Americans.

And it is legal for the Dallas Police Department to use the necessary force to prevent violence against Americans.

He also told them their end was near and more cops would be dead. The were in contact with him for several hours before they did this, and the Police Chief said they felt it was their only option at that point.
He had told them he had ied's with him, had set them throughout the garage, and downtown Dallas. They felt this was the best way to keep more officers from being injured, if indeed he had.
No it isn't. Just wait his ass out. Where is he going to go? Police should NEVER go tactical unless a person is a danger to others. PERIOD

So, he told them he had placed IEDs throughout Dallas and they blew him up? Seems to me that they should have been trying to keep him alive so as to find out where the IEDs were.

So, you believe that they had him cornered for SEVERAL hours where he was making threats but not actually harming anyone and you believe they HAD to blow him up with a bomb? What the fuck is a matter with you? If they had him contained where he couldn't harm anyone I don't care if they had to wait a week for him to give up, do it. Don't use a bomb on the guy. That's stupid.

All of a sudden.....the police can just kill people...

Police have been killing armed and dangerous suspects for years.

Why specifically do you object to them killing an armed and dangerous suspect who had killed 5 police officers and was threatening to kill more?

Look....I don't care that they killed him...he was a murderer...but where exactly did the bomb come from...is there a link....and too, the police are not supposed to kill......you guys have been complaining about Baton Rouge for the last 2 days....he had a gun and may have been trying to use it...and you don't want him shot...this guy is contained and it is okay to use a bomb?

I have no idea what bug up your butt seems to make it wrong for police to kill an armed and dangerous suspect with a remote bomb- but okay if they shoot him.

Obama does.
Yup, and it is legal, too. Those of you who are fomenting sedition should think matters through.
You mean like the black leaders and Black Lives matter calling for more dead cops? like them or a they different?

Anyone specifically calling telling people to kill cops should be prosecuted.

Feel free to notify the FBI of anyone who has specifically told people to go out and kill cops.

Why not? It's as good a way as any.

Because , ultimately the police are SUPPOSED to try to bring suspects in alive. Not just say "well he won't give up " and then bomb them, sheesh.

When a suspect is barricaded in, and refuses to give up, and is known to be heavily armed, this tactic is justified.
Usually the cops would burn the place to the ground though, with the perp in it.

Especially if the perp killed a cop -- not to mention 5 cops in all.

This is a guy who showed an ability to shoot cops from a distance, and run around and ambush them (from reports). he had to be neutralized, he was too big of a risk if he managed to get out.
I agree.

This guy was Army-trained in infantry tactics, possibly with some sniper training tossed in. He had demonstrated an exceptionally dangerous potential, placing himself in the mad-dog category, so taking him out by any means necessary was acceptable by my standards.

What I'm concerned about is how many more of our trained military veterans have adopted the Allahhu Akhbar persuasion and are poised to launch a suicide mission like this fellow.

White Americans need to wake up to a new reality. They are despised by some very dangerous, committed individuals who are eminently capable of and predisposed to killing them. This fellow was just one.

i heard the press conference from Dallas...they said after reaching a stalemate with the black, anti white sniper, they used a bomb to kill him.....

Does this strike anyone as an interesting tactic?
Sounds better than risking any lives that actually matter, like our peace officers.

This is a guy who showed an ability to shoot cops from a distance, and run around and ambush them (from reports). he had to be neutralized, he was too big of a risk if he managed to get out.
I agree.

This guy was Army-trained in infantry tactics, possibly with some sniper training tossed in. He had demonstrated an exceptionally dangerous potential, placing himself in the mad-dog category, so taking him out by any means necessary was acceptable by my standards.

What I'm concerned about is how many more of our trained military veterans have adopted the Allahhu Akhbar persuasion and are poised to launch a suicide mission like this fellow.

White Americans need to wake up to a new reality. They are despised by some very dangerous, committed individuals who are eminently capable of and predisposed to killing them. This fellow was just one.
Yeah, well we have far more equally dangerous and MORE dangerous, and they come in ALL races too.

Why not? It's as good a way as any.

Because , ultimately the police are SUPPOSED to try to bring suspects in alive. Not just say "well he won't give up " and then bomb them, sheesh.

When a suspect is barricaded in, and refuses to give up, and is known to be heavily armed, this tactic is justified.

No it isn't. Just wait his ass out. Where is he going to go? Police should NEVER go tactical unless a person is a danger to others. PERIOD
Bullshit.

Kill the bastard and put his head on a pike in the town square.

Anytime a veteran soldier goes bananas it is always going to be worst than with an untrained civilian.

McVeigh already proved that.

UBL was former militia as well. He currently holds the record for kills per incident.

McVeigh is in second. They are both former military.

UBL was self radicalized and there was nothing the Saudi's could do about him in advance. They had no clue that one of the many brats of one of their semi royal millionaires was going to go berserk.

In the same way McVeigh was also self radicalized. In his case pre-enlistment testing may have screened him out, but apparently it didn't.

All military enlistee's and candidates undergo psychological testing and criminal background checks. The tests all look for psychopathic views. But the tests don't catch everybody.

Cops are not trained to fight against well trained and experienced infantry soldiers. Maybe they need to start.

It looks like the black shooter in Dallas was once a good soldier but then somehow he snapped.

Last edited:
Yeah, well we have far more equally dangerous and MORE dangerous, and they come in ALL races too.
Yes. There are crazies in all races. But my concern is focused on those screwballs who hate me because I'm White. They are the suicidal ones -- and there is nothing or no-one more dangerous than someone who is ready and willing to die to strike at you.

I don't know about you but I am very afraid of that category. As we've been seeing, they are a very real threat.

Obama does.

So, it's legal for Obama to kill innocent civilians, and yet the DPD can't take out a terrorist.

It would be illegal for President Obama to knowingly target innocent civilians. But it isn't illegal for President Obama to order attacks on enemies who threaten Americans.

And it is legal for the Dallas Police Department to use the necessary force to prevent violence against Americans.

Obama Issues Rare Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan

i heard the press conference from Dallas...they said after reaching a stalemate with the black, anti white sniper, they used a bomb to kill him.....

Does this strike anyone as an interesting tactic?
Yes. But it's a side note, the suspect said something about IED's he planted, so...what irony. I won't second guess the DPD, the subject is to heavy for that right now. We can second guess them and pick it apart later.

Obama does.

Obama Issues Rare Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan

And?

Forum List

Back