The cops used a Bomb to kill the guy....anyone curious about that tactic?

Yeah, well we have far more equally dangerous and MORE dangerous, and they come in ALL races too.
Yes. There are crazies in all races. But my concern is focused on those screwballs who hate me because I'm White. They are the suicidal ones -- and there is nothing or no-one more dangerous than someone who is ready and willing to die to strike at you.

I don't know about you but I am very afraid of that category. As we've been seeing, they are a very real threat.

How afraid are you?

Are you quaking in fear?

Sleeping in your safe room?

Because as a white man, I sleep peacefully at night. The odds of me being murdered are extremely low. Higher than if I lived say in Canada, but still extremely low. Much lower than if I was black or latino.

Obama does.
Yup, and it is legal, too. Those of you who are fomenting sedition should think matters through.

So, it's legal for Obama to kill innocent civilians, and yet the DPD can't take out a terrorist.

It would be illegal for President Obama to knowingly target innocent civilians. But it isn't illegal for President Obama to order attacks on enemies who threaten Americans.

And it is legal for the Dallas Police Department to use the necessary force to prevent violence against Americans.

Obama Issues Rare Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan

And?

What a mistake, wouldn't you say?

Anytime a veteran soldier goes bananas it is always going to be worst than with an untrained civilian.

McVeigh already proved that.

[...]
So did the Muslim psychiatrist at Fort Hood. That one showed me just how serious the threat is. And this latest is by no means as bad as it will get. I believe it's just an early indication.

Yup, and it is legal, too. Those of you who are fomenting sedition should think matters through.

So, it's legal for Obama to kill innocent civilians, and yet the DPD can't take out a terrorist.

It would be illegal for President Obama to knowingly target innocent civilians. But it isn't illegal for President Obama to order attacks on enemies who threaten Americans.

And it is legal for the Dallas Police Department to use the necessary force to prevent violence against Americans.

Obama Issues Rare Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan

And?

Absolutely.

War is tragic- and one of the realities of the tragedy of war is that innocent civilians will end up dying- and usually when they die at the hands of U.S. military- usually that is by mistake.

And?

Absolutely.

War is tragic- and one of the realities of the tragedy of war is that innocent civilians will end up dying- and usually when they die at the hands of U.S. military- usually that is by mistake.

Targeting of a medical clinic should be a war crime.

This guy was Army-trained in infantry tactics, possibly with some sniper training tossed in. He had demonstrated an exceptionally dangerous potential, placing himself in the mad-dog category, so taking him out by any means necessary was acceptable by my standards.

What I'm concerned about is how many more of our trained military veterans have adopted the Allahhu Akhbar persuasion and are poised to launch a suicide mission like this fellow.

White Americans need to wake up to a new reality. They are despised by some very dangerous, committed individuals who are eminently capable of and predisposed to killing them. This fellow was just one.
Anytime a veteran soldier goes bananas it is always going to be worst than with an untrained civilian.

McVeigh already proved that.

UBL was former militia as well. He currently holds the record for kills per incident.

McVeigh is in second. They are both former military.

UBL was self radicalized and there was nothing the Saudi's could do about him in advance. They had no clue that one of the many brats of one of their semi royal millionaires was going to go berserk.

In the same way McVeigh was also self radicalized. In his case pre-enlistment testing may have screened him out, but apparently it didn't.

All military enlistee's and candidates undergo psychological testing and criminal background checks. The tests all look for psychopathic views. But the tests don't catch everybody.

Cops are not trained to fight against well trained and experienced infantry soldiers. Maybe they need to start.

It looks like the black shooter in Dallas was once a good soldier but then somehow he snapped.

It wasn't training...it was simply the will to shoot people....if he had used training he would have fired one or two shots and retreated from the area.....and struck somewhere else....or even on another day......

How afraid are you?

Are you quaking in fear?

Because as a white man, I sleep peacefully at night. The odds of me being murdered are extremely low. Higher than if I lived say in Canada, but still extremely low. Much lower than if I was black or latino.
Actually, at age 80 I'm not as concerned as I would be if I were still young and beautiful. But I have three married daughters and five (almost six) grandkids whom I am far more concerned about than I am with my own life -- believe that if you will.

What is happening and has happened in Europe and is beginning to happen here are simply promises of what we have to look forward to. But if you believe the odds are on your side I sincerely wish you continued good luck.

The cops put C-4 on the robot and blew him up......where did the Dallas police get C-4.....?

Why not? It's as good a way as any.

Because , ultimately the police are SUPPOSED to try to bring suspects in alive. Not just say "well he won't give up " and then bomb them, sheesh.
Fucking bullshit. If they have killed, and are still armed, won't surrender, any method at all to eliminate the threat they represent is acceptable.

So you are all on board for the Gentle Giant getting shot?

And?

Absolutely.

I believe it is. The key word is 'targeting'

The problem is that ISIS and other groups tend to intentionally disguise their positions as medical centers.

How afraid are you?

Are you quaking in fear?

Actually, at age 80 I'm not as concerned as I would be if I were still young and beautiful. But I have three married daughters and five (almost six) grandkids whom I am far more concerned about than I am with my own life -- believe that if you will.

What is happening and has happened in Europe and is beginning to happen here are simply promises of what we have to look forward to. But if you believe the odds are on your side I sincerely wish you continued good luck.

Oh yes the odds are on my side.

Glad my 80 plus year old dad isn't living his life filled with fear as you are- he is too busy living to be scared of boogeymen.

And?

Absolutely.

The problem is that ISIS and other groups tend to intentionally disguise their positions as medical centers.

Please don't make excuses for what the President did.

13612277_1264578543572457_424095569346645212_n.jpg

The cops put C-4 on the robot and blew him up......where did the Dallas police get C-4.....?

What makes you think that they used C-4?

What makes you think that cops wouldn't have C-4?

As I think this through more- 'bomb disposal robot'.....what do bomb disposal units use to take care of bombs they can't safely defuse?

They blow them up.

What do they use to blow up the bombs?

Probably whatever they used to blow up this asshole.

Absolutely.

I am making no excuses.

I am glad he apologized.

Absolutely.

I am making no excuses.

I am glad he apologized.

Can you imagine if he didn't after the people blasted him?

What makes you think that they used C-4?

What makes you think that cops wouldn't have C-4?

As I think this through more- 'bomb disposal robot'.....what do bomb disposal units use to take care of bombs they can't safely defuse?

They blow them up.

What do they use to blow up the bombs?

Probably whatever they used to blow up this asshole.

The Police Chief said they used C-4...and you are right... the bomb disposal unit would probably have it......

So you are okay that the cops shot the guy in Baton Rouge...right? And the Gentle Giant? And the Martin kid?

Forum List

Back