The cops used a Bomb to kill the guy....anyone curious about that tactic?

My sister just told me there was only 1 single shooter. He's responsible for all of it. The others were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fuck him, I don't care how they got him as long as they got him.

It will not, unfortunately, dissuade others if it is the inevitable death awaiting the terrorist.

Johnson proved that an armed veteran with a tactical sense in a built up environment is worth several officers in a combat situation.

Yep. Police are heroes in society but they are not as well trained in tactics as a military member. That said, those brave souls were ambushed too & did not have the element of surprise.

The LEO were brave. Unlike Columbine, they rushed to the sound of gunfire and on. Brave souls each.

Because as a white man, I sleep peacefully at night. The odds of me being murdered are extremely low.
Until it suddenly isnt.

But the self absorbed perspective you have is typical of Dimbocrats everywhere.

Peace and order and security are all defined by YOUR view of only YOUR situation.

Because YOU see no harm or threat, then EVERYONE has no grounds to perceive harm or a threat.

And if the sons and daughters of people across this country are being raped and murdered everyday by some criminal element, hey, that's cool because YOU think that YOU are safe.

roflmao, what a fucking moral degenerate you are.

On the evening news the Dallas police chief confirmed that they sent in the robot with the bomb on it and they detonated it.

Nice toy.

Whoever makes these is going to sell a lot of them now.

Because as a white man, I sleep peacefully at night. The odds of me being murdered are extremely low.
Until it suddenly isnt.

Peace and order and security are all defined by YOUR view of only YOUR situation.

Because YOU see no harm or threat, then EVERYONE has no grounds to perceive harm or a threat.

And if the sons and daughters of people across this country are being raped and murdered everyday by some criminal element, hey, that's cool because YOU think that YOU are safe.

images

Until it suddenly isnt.

Rant.

Ad hom.

Ignore list.

My sister just told me there was only 1 single shooter. He's responsible for all of it. The others were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fuck him, I don't care how they got him as long as they got him.
Well they (the Dallas LEO's) got him (the shooter) but it cost them 7 wounded and 5 dead.

You can expect that anytime a trained infantry soldier takes on civilians or even paramilitary police that the infantry soldier is going to take a lot of KIA's in the process. That's what Uncle Sam taught them how to do.

I was never clear on whose bomb was detonated. Did the shooter bring his own bomb, or do the police use bombs?

I mean a bomb robot is from the bomb squad, right?

The cops put C-4 on the robot and blew him up......where did the Dallas police get C-4.....?

What makes you think that they used C-4?

What makes you think that cops wouldn't have C-4?

As I think this through more- 'bomb disposal robot'.....what do bomb disposal units use to take care of bombs they can't safely defuse?

They blow them up.

What do they use to blow up the bombs?

Probably whatever they used to blow up this asshole.

The Police Chief said they used C-4...and you are right... the bomb disposal unit would probably have it......

So you are okay that the cops shot the guy in Baton Rouge...right? And the Gentle Giant? And the Martin kid?

I am okay with police taking out armed suspects who are endangering others.

So are you okay with the police taking out this suspect?

Or do you have a problem just because you prefer police to shoot suspects?

I don't think it was justified....he was contained and not a threat to anyone.....but....if he was a threat then no, I don't care about him.....

How do you know he wasn't a threat to anyone?

When a suspect is barricaded in, and refuses to give up, and is known to be heavily armed, this tactic is justified.

Rarely disagree with you dude, but on this I do.

What's next? Airstrikes?

Civilian police should not be using military tactics or ordinance no matter what.

If a person or group is so well armed the civilian authorities cannot bring them in, the state needs to mobilize it's military.

In this case a blast of tear gas would probably have done the trick. Failing that wait until dehydration and hunger work in your favor.

I am curious why tear gas wasn't used. I expect that will come out.

The problem with Monday morning quarterbacking when you don't have all the facts.

Until it suddenly isnt.

How sad you spend your degenerate life so scared.

The very real reality is that I- and you- as white men in America have very little risk of being murdered.
The very real reality is that the murder rates have gone down consistently and dramatically since 1981.

The exception to this trend are a few large cities- do you live in Milwaukee? St. Louis? One of those cities? If not- then you are less in risk of being murdered than you were 10 years ago or 20 years ago

1980 10.2
1981 9.8
1982 9.1
1983 8.3
1984 7.9
1985 7.9
1986 8.6
1987 8.3
1988 8.4
1989 8.7
1990 9.4
1991 9.8
1992 9.3
1993 9.5
1994 9.0
1995 8.2
1996 7.4
1997 6.8
1998 6.3
1999 5.7
2000 5.5
2001 5.6
2002 5.6
2003 5.7
2004 5.5
2005 5.9
2006 6.1
2007 5.9
2008 5.4
2009 5.0
2010 4.8
2011 4.7
2012 4.7
2013 4.5
2014 4.5

I was never clear on whose bomb was detonated. Did the shooter bring his own bomb, or do the police use bombs?

I mean a bomb robot is from the bomb squad, right?
The police put a c-4 bomb on a bomb robot. Drove that robot up next to the shooter and blew him up. He had already shot 12 of them and they were done talking to him.

Rarely disagree with you dude, but on this I do.

What's next? Airstrikes?

Civilian police should not be using military tactics or ordinance no matter what.

If a person or group is so well armed the civilian authorities cannot bring them in, the state needs to mobilize it's military.

In this case a blast of tear gas would probably have done the trick. Failing that wait until dehydration and hunger work in your favor.
The method usually deployed in standoffs is to set fire to the barricaded premises, such as took place at Waco. While I was, and still am, angered and outraged by that act of contemptuous tyrannical brutality, the reason for my negative disposition is the subjects of that action, especially the 21 wholly innocent children, did absolutely nothing to deserve what was done to them.

However, Mikah Johnson certainly did deserve to be killed by any means necessary. If not by bullet, then by bomb. Why not? What would be the reason to sustain the slightest risk or inconvenience for the purpose of preserving his life?

Killing Johnson avoided the cost of his trial and decades of confinement.

On the evening news the Dallas police chief confirmed that they sent in the robot with the bomb on it and they detonated it.

Nice toy.

Whoever makes these is going to sell a lot of them now.
It is a rather effective means of terminating a standoff. As long as the subject of the attack deserves it I see nothing wrong with it. This guy definitely deserved it.

i heard the press conference from Dallas...they said after reaching a stalemate with the black, anti white sniper, they used a bomb to kill him.....

Does this strike anyone as an interesting tactic?
It pretty much takes away the argument that white right wingers need to be heavily armed to protect themselves from Government.

Besides, all the police that were shot were heavily armed. Didn't seem to help them much.

This was apparently the first instance of any police force using the detonation feature of a robot to blow up a suspect rather than a bomb.

Whoever thought of this is an evil genius.

It is like a drone strike but on the ground.

Forum List

Back