The cops used a Bomb to kill the guy....anyone curious about that tactic?

On the evening news the Dallas police chief confirmed that they sent in the robot with the bomb on it and they detonated it.

Nice toy.

Whoever makes these is going to sell a lot of them now.
It is a rather effective means of terminating a standoff. As long as the subject of the attack deserves it I see nothing wrong with it. This guy definitely deserved it.
In Southern California when the sheriffs had surrounded the rogue cop who was shooting other cops, they set fire to his hideout and burned it and him to the ground.

Using a bomb diffusing robot to blow up a perp is a new first.

This is going to make national headlines and raise all sorts of SCOTUS issues.

Why not? It's as good a way as any.

All you gun nutters who think you will stand up to the government with your semi auto AR15, pay attention to this robot assassin.
You all won't have a chance. Next time (and there will be a next time) maybe the police could call in air strikes.

That's what war with your government will be about. Them killing you with whatever means is available.

i heard the press conference from Dallas...they said after reaching a stalemate with the black, anti white sniper, they used a bomb to kill him.....

Does this strike anyone as an interesting tactic?

It's a great idea. Wonder why they didn't think of it before. Another idea is to use flying drones.

faa-investigates-drone-attached-handgun.jpg

In Southern California when the sheriffs had surrounded the rogue cop who was shooting other cops, they set fire to his hideout and burned it and him to the ground.
You're right. I'd forgotten that one. Thanks for reminding me

Using a bomb diffusing robot to blow up a perp is a new first.
Not really. The Philadelphia police used a bomb to displace the MOVE group standoff back in 1985. Not only did it work, it started a fire that ultimately burned down an entire neighborhood.

This is going to make national headlines and raise all sorts of SCOTUS issues.
If burning down an entire neighborhood in Philadelphia and burning 21 innocent children to death at Waco didn't raise any significant issues, don't expect this comparatively righteous event to. I doubt you will find too many ordinary people who have a problem with the police sticking a bomb in Mikah Johnson's ear.

Last edited:
All you gun nutters who think you will stand up to the government with your semi auto AR15, pay attention to this robot assassin.
You all won't have a chance. Next time (and there will be a next time) maybe the police could call in air strikes.

That's what war with your government will be about. Them killing you with whatever means is available.
Don't make the mistake of thinking the only, or main, purpose of ordinary citizens being armed is to wage war with the government. It isn't. In fact it is the least potential purpose.

What you see happening in Germany, Sweden, France and some other passively invaded Christian nations is a harbinger of things to come here in the U.S. But if you're the type who doesn't mind running out of toilet paper and being caught with your pants down you should give some thought to the idea that it's better to have a gun and never need it than to need a gun and not have it.

Hmm. Terrorists use bombs to blow people up.

Police use bombs to blow people up.

I see a connection.

It's so funny the media says the guy was a coward. The guy ran up to a cop behind a pillar and opened fire face to face.

The cops used a remote control robot with a bomb to kill the guy when he was cornered in a building.

Sounds to me like the cops were the cowards.

It's so funny the media says the guy was a coward. The guy ran up to a cop behind a pillar and opened fire face to face.

The cops used a remote control robot with a bomb to kill the guy when he was cornered in a building.

Or fuckin smart...why endanger yourself when you can simply blow up murdering scum?

Yeah. He's so brave he shot most of them in the back.

Why would you want to waste the time and paper work on him?

Kill the fucker already let's go to McDonald's:)

Yeah. He's so brave he shot most of them in the back.

No he didn't. He shot SOME in the back. And where did the cops shoot him? He was one guy, there were dozens of cops.

What does that make the cop that shot the guy in the back a few days ago?

Last edited:
Blue lives splatter.

Cops need to realize they are NOT in charge. WE are. They unjustifiably shoot someone, they put all cops at risk. If cops would take care of their own like gangs do in prison, you wouldn't have this issue. But when us mere "citizens" expect the police to police the police we know it's a waste. Amazingly, rarely, are cops found in the wrong. I wonder why.

Forum List

Back