The cops used a Bomb to kill the guy....anyone curious about that tactic?

The cops put C-4 on the robot and blew him up......where did the Dallas police get C-4.....?
From the back of a fucking SWAT team's vehicle.
EVERY FUCKING SWAT TEAM IN THE COUNTRY HAS IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO C4 and other explosive materials.
SWAT teams train with these materials regularly.

This guy was Army-trained in infantry tactics, possibly with some sniper training tossed in. He had demonstrated an exceptionally dangerous potential, placing himself in the mad-dog category, so taking him out by any means necessary was acceptable by my standards.

What I'm concerned about is how many more of our trained military veterans have adopted the Allahhu Akhbar persuasion and are poised to launch a suicide mission like this fellow.

White Americans need to wake up to a new reality. They are despised by some very dangerous, committed individuals who are eminently capable of and predisposed to killing them. This fellow was just one.
Anytime a veteran soldier goes bananas it is always going to be worst than with an untrained civilian.

McVeigh already proved that.

UBL was former militia as well. He currently holds the record for kills per incident.

McVeigh is in second. They are both former military.

UBL was self radicalized and there was nothing the Saudi's could do about him in advance. They had no clue that one of the many brats of one of their semi royal millionaires was going to go berserk.

In the same way McVeigh was also self radicalized. In his case pre-enlistment testing may have screened him out, but apparently it didn't.

All military enlistee's and candidates undergo psychological testing and criminal background checks. The tests all look for psychopathic views. But the tests don't catch everybody.

Cops are not trained to fight against well trained and experienced infantry soldiers. Maybe they need to start.

It looks like the black shooter in Dallas was once a good soldier but then somehow he snapped.
He was given a Dishonorable Discharge because he had been repeatedly caught stealing women's panties.

yup that is true

and he was a racist

When a suspect is barricaded in, and refuses to give up, and is known to be heavily armed, this tactic is justified.

Rarely disagree with you dude, but on this I do.

What's next? Airstrikes?

Civilian police should not be using military tactics or ordinance no matter what.

If a person or group is so well armed the civilian authorities cannot bring them in, the state needs to mobilize it's military.

In this case a blast of tear gas would probably have done the trick. Failing that wait until dehydration and hunger work in your favor.

So the Panty Sniffer gets thirsty and decides it's a good time to detonate a couple of hidden bombs where you live.

On the evening news the Dallas police chief confirmed that they sent in the robot with the bomb on it and they detonated it.

Nice toy.

Whoever makes these is going to sell a lot of them now.
I posted what the Police Chief said the day before he went public.
Next time all you LIB pansies ought to remember that.

He also told them their end was near and more cops would be dead. The were in contact with him for several hours before they did this, and the Police Chief said they felt it was their only option at that point.
He had told them he had ied's with him, had set them throughout the garage, and downtown Dallas. They felt this was the best way to keep more officers from being injured, if indeed he had.
No it isn't. Just wait his ass out. Where is he going to go? Police should NEVER go tactical unless a person is a danger to others. PERIOD

So, he told them he had placed IEDs throughout Dallas and they blew him up? Seems to me that they should have been trying to keep him alive so as to find out where the IEDs were.

So, you believe that they had him cornered for SEVERAL hours where he was making threats but not actually harming anyone and you believe they HAD to blow him up with a bomb? What the fuck is a matter with you? If they had him contained where he couldn't harm anyone I don't care if they had to wait a week for him to give up, do it. Don't use a bomb on the guy. That's stupid.

All of a sudden.....the police can just kill people....where were they with Waco? Or Ruby Ridge?
This was a case of "just kill people"? Just like in Baton Rouge? Like in Minnesota?

i heard the press conference from Dallas...they said after reaching a stalemate with the black, anti white sniper, they used a bomb to kill him.....

Does this strike anyone as an interesting tactic?
It pretty much takes away the argument that white right wingers need to be heavily armed to protect themselves from Government.

Besides, all the police that were shot were heavily armed. Didn't seem to help them much.
The Negroid Panty Sniffer used sniper fire. He didn't have the balls to go man-to-man with the LEOs.
Whether or not the LEO's were "heavily armed" is irrelevant.

i heard the press conference from Dallas...they said after reaching a stalemate with the black, anti white sniper, they used a bomb to kill him.....

It pretty much takes away the argument that white right wingers need to be heavily armed to protect themselves from Government.

Besides, all the police that were shot were heavily armed. Didn't seem to help them much.
The Negroid Panty Sniffer used sniper fire. He didn't have the balls to go man-to-man with the LEOs.
So....dannyboys thinks snipers are cowards. Feel the same about military snipers like Chris Kyle, do you?

Blue lives splatter.

Cops need to realize they are NOT in charge. WE are. They unjustifiably shoot someone, they put all cops at risk. If cops would take care of their own like gangs do in prison, you wouldn't have this issue. But when us mere "citizens" expect the police to police the police we know it's a waste. Amazingly, rarely, are cops found in the wrong. I wonder why.
Because when LEO's have to deal with sub-human scum like you they ALWAYS WIN and your 'type' ALWAYS LOSES. HAAA HAAAA!

It's not suicide if you move in to take out a bad guy. It's called...well....being a cop.
NO. It's called getting yourself shot and endangering those around you.
NO LE agency trains ANYONE to rush ANYONE in possession of a weapon.
GOD you're fucking stupid.
Go back to making your balsa wood model airplanes.

So....dannyboys thinks snipers are cowards. Feel the same about military snipers like Chris Kyle, do you?
You're a dipshit! Snipers in a war protecting American troops (regardless of color by the way) are not cowards. A gunman picking off innocent people and protecting no one is a coward! If you can't see that then I'm sorry for you.

This guy was Army-trained in infantry tactics, possibly with some sniper training tossed in. He had demonstrated an exceptionally dangerous potential, placing himself in the mad-dog category, so taking him out by any means necessary was acceptable by my standards.

What I'm concerned about is how many more of our trained military veterans have adopted the Allahhu Akhbar persuasion and are poised to launch a suicide mission like this fellow.

White Americans need to wake up to a new reality. They are despised by some very dangerous, committed individuals who are eminently capable of and predisposed to killing them. This fellow was just one.
Anytime a veteran soldier goes bananas it is always going to be worst than with an untrained civilian.

McVeigh already proved that.

UBL was former militia as well. He currently holds the record for kills per incident.

McVeigh is in second. They are both former military.

UBL was self radicalized and there was nothing the Saudi's could do about him in advance. They had no clue that one of the many brats of one of their semi royal millionaires was going to go berserk.

In the same way McVeigh was also self radicalized. In his case pre-enlistment testing may have screened him out, but apparently it didn't.

All military enlistee's and candidates undergo psychological testing and criminal background checks. The tests all look for psychopathic views. But the tests don't catch everybody.

Cops are not trained to fight against well trained and experienced infantry soldiers. Maybe they need to start.

It looks like the black shooter in Dallas was once a good soldier but then somehow he snapped.

It wasn't training...it was simply the will to shoot people....if he had used training he would have fired one or two shots and retreated from the area.....and struck somewhere else....or even on another day......
There's only one tactic? The one you suggested?

Why not? It's as good a way as any.

Because , ultimately the police are SUPPOSED to try to bring suspects in alive. Not just say "well he won't give up " and then bomb them, sheesh.
Fucking bullshit. If they have killed, and are still armed, won't surrender, any method at all to eliminate the threat they represent is acceptable.

You are all on board for Trayvon getting shot?
Trayvon was shot by the police?

You have put your finger on their concern, I do believe.

It would be illegal for President Obama to knowingly target innocent civilians. But it isn't illegal for President Obama to order attacks on enemies who threaten Americans.

And it is legal for the Dallas Police Department to use the necessary force to prevent violence against Americans.

Obama Issues Rare Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan

And?

What a mistake, wouldn't you say?

Absolutely.

War is tragic- and one of the realities of the tragedy of war is that innocent civilians will end up dying- and usually when they die at the hands of U.S. military- usually that is by mistake.

Targeting of a medical clinic should be a war crime.
The only real war crime is losing.

Obama Issues Rare Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan

And?

What a mistake, wouldn't you say?

Absolutely.

War is tragic- and one of the realities of the tragedy of war is that innocent civilians will end up dying- and usually when they die at the hands of U.S. military- usually that is by mistake.

Targeting of a medical clinic should be a war crime.
The only real war crime is losing.

Yes, in that war crimes are like treason. If you're ever convicted of treason, it's because you LOST.

Forum List

Back