The country is at war with the Republican party

Present some evidence that they cheated in 2016
Read the Mueller report. There's 400+ pages of proof.
He lives in his own echo chamber of denial. A bunch of Trump cultists are doing the same thing. It's a mental disorder. It's almost like Autism. They repeat the same thing over and over despite being proven wrong, over and over.
The true definition of TDS
Exactly!

Look.

Someone left the cake out in the rain.
And you can't take it.

Joe: McConnell won't allow a vote on protecting America Moscow Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote to protect our elections. Why? Because he and the Republican party have to cheat. It's the only way to win. They did it in 2016 and they will do it in 2020. And here's the thing; all intelligence people under Trump have made the claim that Russia attacked and is still attacking our elections, and Moscow Mitch won't vote on it. We are at war with a party that is trying to destroy America. The country has to see the urgency to act against these monsters who are looking to destroy this country.
He lives in his own echo chamber of denial. A bunch of Trump cultists are doing the same thing. It's a mental disorder. It's almost like Autism. They repeat the same thing over and over despite being proven wrong, over and over.
The Mueller report does not support your accusations

Nothing does

You have been proven wrong over and over
Mental disorders are not a recipe for debate. Try again.

Joe: McConnell won't allow a vote on protecting America Moscow Mitch McConnell will not allow a vote to protect our elections. Why? Because he and the Republican party have to cheat. It's the only way to win. They did it in 2016 and they will do it in 2020. And here's the thing; all intelligence people under Trump have made the claim that Russia attacked and is still attacking our elections, and Moscow Mitch won't vote on it. We are at war with a party that is trying to destroy America. The country has to see the urgency to act against these monsters who are looking to destroy this country.
The Mueller report does not support your accusations

Nothing does

You have been proven wrong over and over
Mental disorders are not a recipe for debate. Try again.
True

Take some prozac and offer some support and evidence for your claims

You love to preach but you never back up the crap you spew

You failed as always to construct an argument. You lose.
You failed to accept the results of an election. You life now exist to cry on here daily about how bad Trump is bad. There nothing to construct with you.
An illegal election is no election. Trump's indictment will prove that. Once again your failures are here for all of us to see. You don't say or debate anything. Lol! You're a joke.

Trump is YOUR president. Hillary failed. It's just that simple, and denying reality doesn't change it.
He is an illegal president in an illegal election who will be indicted. The fact that you back Trump says more about you than him.

He's your president, just as legal as JFK was. And now you're trying to insult me. That's hilarious.

Exactly!

Look.

Someone left the cake out in the rain.
And you can't take it.

No interest in a rain-soaked cake.

You failed as always to construct an argument. You lose.
You failed to accept the results of an election. You life now exist to cry on here daily about how bad Trump is bad. There nothing to construct with you.
An illegal election is no election. Trump's indictment will prove that. Once again your failures are here for all of us to see. You don't say or debate anything. Lol! You're a joke.

Trump is YOUR president. Hillary failed. It's just that simple, and denying reality doesn't change it.
He is an illegal president in an illegal election who will be indicted. The fact that you back Trump says more about you than him.
He will be reelected and will be YOUR legitimate president till 2024.

Republicans claim they already fixed the interference in our election problem with a bill they passed before and nothing more needs done.

So when it happens again, who will they blame then?

I sincerely hope China & NK & Iran put forth a massive effort to help Trump lose in 2020.

If that happens, I will laugh my ass off at Moscow Mitch & his fast assed orange buddy.

Republicans claim they already fixed the interference in our election problem with a bill they passed before and nothing more needs done.

I sincerely hope China & NK & Iran put forth a massive effort to help Trump lose in 2020.

If that happens, I will laugh my ass off at Moscow Mitch & his fast assed orange buddy.
That would be hilariously karmic.

But if course you will continue to be outraged that a foreign country would dare to interfere with our elections, and villify the democrat who accepted their help, right?

mcconnel is a dipshit as are the other people in congress....the only person moving goalposts is you because you have a democrat flag sticking out of your ass and just cant phantom how someone could possibly think your party is a bunch of assholes who care about the fucking useless party over everything else...
A rant is not an argument. Try again loser. Refer to post #90, then get back to me.
losers have their head stuck up one of parties asses....i guess that makes you one....whats the matter dipshit you cant handle someone saying your party sucks just as bad as the other one?..must suck to have to depend on a party telling you whats what...
You have no arguments. You are a born loser.
aww was it something i said?....before you answer make sure you check with your party to make sure its ok....
No, it's just Trump Sheep being boring as always, saying nothing as always.
if you are referring to me how can i be one of his sheep when i have said more than once around here i think trump is a dick....Ooops!...bwk steps in it again...

Anybody with half a brain asks themselves, "Where was Obama's FBI in 2015 and 2016 when Russia was trying to influence our elections?". Doy :113:
The FBI told Trump during the campaign to notify them of suspicious activity with Russia. Did he do it? :auiqs.jpg:They were in with Russia on the theft.

& moscow mitch blocked a bill making it a law that if a forein state--- especially a HOSTILE one has contacted a campaign to 'help' out, then it's mandatory to alert the FBI.

lol... well, luckily we don't live in your gestapo utopia. :itsok:

I’ve been stopped by the police in public
Your Rights...

Stopped by Police

And thusly we see why this country is and will continue to be a steaming, stinking, cesspool of putrid feces and trash with no Morsls or Values.

i'm sure rand paul would be de-lighted to buy you a ticket back to your 'ancestral' home.

ba-bye.

i'm sure rand paul would be de-lighted to buy you a ticket back to your 'ancestral' home.

Small problem... after basically 400 years this IS my ancestral home. The most recent immigrants in my family came here 119 years ago. The longest back arrived a mere 12-18 years after the Pilgrims.

At this point I’m an American and nothing else. I don’t speak other languages. We don’t have cultural activities and ideals we still hang onto from other places. I am the prototypical Northern-European-American Mutt.

Trust me, if there was somewhere else for me to go, I’d have been gone decades ago.

Small problem... after basically 400 years this IS my ancestral home. The most recent immigrants in my family came here 119 years ago. The longest back arrived a mere 12-18 years after the Pilgrims.

At this point I’m an American and nothing else. I don’t speak other languages. We don’t have cultural activities and ideals we still hang onto from other places. I am the prototypical Northern-European-American Mutt.

Trust me, if there was somewhere else for me to go, I’d have been gone decades ago.

well, then you are shit outa luck. too bad, so sad.

well, then you are shit outa luck. too bad, so sad.

Yep, and between my medical issues and my wife I can’t even move to the area of the country I’d prefer.

Eventually it’ll get bad enough and either the Government will get me or I’ll just end it myself.

Still waiting on that evidence you never cited

True TDS is making claims you cannot back up

Which is all you have done
Your Autism is not a replacement for debate.

The Country? The truth is that the democrat party is at war with the Constitution and the fabric of American society. The idiot democrat majority in congress panders to it's dwindling TDS base while the border is in chaos and the budget is out of control. Is it possible that democrats really wish that the United States would fail under a republican administration just to get back political power?
What is the war with Democrats about? Cite known incidents where Democrats went against the Constitution? You can't.

Actually, it is the progressive elitists who are at war with the middle class of America.
What is your proof of this?

Ha everyone, MUDWHISTLE is a coward and a liar for not answering post#129. Who would have ever guessed? Lol!

Forum List

Back