The country is being run by "low informed Liberals"

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Yes it is a Rush L "phrase" except he uses the term voter

For some time I have pointed out all of the wrong legislation that the admin and the senate has put forth, especially when the Dems had it all in 09-2010

There comes a time in which the personal runs the agenda and not what is best for the country.
How we can we go from spending 2.7 trillion to 3.8 trillion in 6 years and claim we do not have a spending problem?
We spent 80 billion on bailing out the UAW @ GM. Now we claim that same in cuts will destroy this nation?
The lack of leadership is astounding at the white house

Gun Control?
That is a state issue. The federal govt has spoken on guns in the 1700s
Gay rights?
This is a state issue, not a federal issiue
How can we with a straight face mandate how Texas deals with illegal aliens from the very liberal NE?
Taxes
Budgets
Drill baby Drill (jobs)

The low information liberal has no idea what the problem is, how our constitution works and how we can continue to allow BHO and the liberal senate continue to be allowed a free pass on such a failed agenda?
The low information voter

It is that simple and Rush L is not the only person whose known this for some time. Reelecting liberals to congress and the white house just confirms this

Not having a budget for 4 years is an absolute failure, a failure that GWB never had

Having trillion dollar deficits is an absolute failure, in 2007 that number was 162 billion
the last GOP budget

4 million jobs short of 08 levels is an absolute failure
We created 8 million till then from 9-11
Private Jobs Down 4.6 Million From January 2008; Federal Jobs Up 11.4%

Don’t believe it. The tax cuts enacted by the U.S. Congress in 2003 were an important cause of an economic expansion that roared for some 50 months and created 8.1 million jobs. The opposite philosophy—a stimulus that has crowded out private investment, plus an enormous health bill and a nightmarish financial regulatory package that are killing job creation—has only delayed recovery and left us with 9.1% unemployment.
Morning Bell: The Truth About Tax Cuts | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

The low informed lib is running this country and it is failing

Depends what you choose to call being informed.

Fox shows both sides while MSNBC shows only one side of the story and even makes shit up as they go.

Watching Fox can be a bit mundane but it's still better than exploring stupidity like wage-inequality and whatever the PC topic of the moment is. Why don't we tune into MSNBC and explore our inner homosexuality. Let's discuss the 10 best reasons we hate white people. Let's get behind the move by the government to take our guns without actually alarming anyone or discuss ways to minimize the destructive effect of sequester.

Last edited:

what does Fox news have to do with the state of the country, its debt and lack of leadership?
I have watched fox news as much as I have watched MSNBC
Now you want to try this again?
As I have stated
low informed libs are running this country

Trillion $ deficits
no jobs
and trying to turn states issues into agendas are a reality
A reality you should be concerned with as much as I am

Fox shows both sides while MSNBC shows only one side of the story and even makes shit up as they go.

Watching Fox can be a bit mundane but it's still better than exploring stupidity like wage-inequality and whatever the PC topic of the moment is. Why don't we tune into MSNBC and explore our inner homosexuality. Let's discuss the 10 best reasons we hate white people. Let's get behind the move by the government to take our guns without actually alarming anyone or discuss ways to minimize the destructive effect of sequester.

Talk about an agenda that is low informed?
that group shares info that is NON informed

This is so funny. Have a poll that produces the results desired. Watching NO news makes one more informed...really? Watching a comedy show makes one more informed? Really? What a bunch of BS. You should be ashamed even posting such tripe.

It shows how much truth there is in this thread. People are in a majority believing anything there told
Watching MSNBC has its up side
Not sure what it is other than show how far the liberal agenda has gone.
Fox news and there web site is actually very informative
There news is not that bad
the rest? it is not intended to be any thing other than what it is

Rush is an idiot and this is another perfect example.

Why is he an idiot?
Have you ever listened to one of his shows?
I will say this
Thinking that trillion dollar deficits with 0 private sector job growth is not a good thing, no matter whose the president
yet this is ignored by the low informed voter
Think about it

Last edited:

Why is he an idiot?
I will say this
Thinking that trillion dollar deficits with 0 private sector job growth is not a good thing, no matter whose the president
Think about it

I've heard his lies numerous times. All he does is make a living from spreading BS and popping oxy's.

Why is he an idiot?
I will say this
Think about it

I've heard his lies numerous times. All he does is make a living from spreading BS and popping oxy's.

what BS?
information? this is what the thread is about

I'm Black and I live in a "Black neighborhood". Virtually every last person here is a liberal/Democrat/Obama voter, aside from myself and one older guy (which surprised me, tbh). Out of completely anecdotal evidence, I can't tell you enough how true the OP is. It's sad, but the truth is that we, as a country, are being held hostage by the least informed among us.

I'm Black and I live in a "Black neighborhood". Virtually every last person here is a liberal/Democrat/Obama voter, aside from myself and one older guy (which surprised me, tbh). Out of completely anecdotal evidence, I can't tell you enough how true the OP is. It's sad, but the truth is that we, as a country, are being held hostage by the least informed among us.

Is it denial?
There are on the wrong side of history

This something that I've been saying here for a long time. I watch both FNC and MSNBC.
I fully concur that while FNC presents both sides of the political spectrum, MSNBC presents only the Democratic/liberal point of view.

One of these days I will make a list to document my contention by listing the guests appearing on O'Reilley, Hannity, Van Susteren and Hardball, Ed Schultz and Last Word. I could not be bothered with watching or seeing the guests on the show hosted by the queen of screechers, Rachel Maddow. Or the racist pig Al Sharpton.

For the time being I am comfortable to say that FNC presents dissenting opinions far more fairly than MSNBC.

Gun Control?
Gay rights?

This would more be evidence of conservatives as low (no) information voters.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says Congress can’t regulate firearms, Congress is disallowed from banning handguns, but is at liberty to enact regulatory measures. See: DC v. Heller (2008).

Ideally gay rights is a state issue, until such time as the states violate the rights of homosexuals, such as disallowing them access to marriage law, at which time same-sex couples have no other option than to seek remedy in Federal court.

And this is a common theme with most issues and controversies, where the states have failed to obey the Constitution and its case law, and enact measures that are clearly un-Constitutional.

Conservatives are notorious for being low information with regard to the Constitution and its case law.

Gun Control?
Gay rights?

This would more be evidence of conservatives as low (no) information voters.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says Congress can’t regulate firearms, Congress is disallowed from banning handguns, but is at liberty to enact regulatory measures. See: DC v. Heller (2008).

Ideally gay rights is a state issue, until such time as the states violate the rights of homosexuals, such as disallowing them access to marriage law, at which time same-sex couples have no other option than to seek remedy in Federal court.

And this is a common theme with most issues and controversies, where the states have failed to obey the Constitution and its case law, and enact measures that are clearly un-Constitutional.

Conservatives are notorious for being low information with regard to the Constitution and its case law.

What does that have to do with the federal govt regulating what the state of Texas does with its gun laws vs New York?
Who stated the rights of gays have been violated?
you?
Remedy in federal court other than the will of the people?
I stated the laws of the land are in the constitution, you want to change the law?
Change the constitution
that is information that the liberals seem not to understand.

You want the country to legislate from the bench?
What if Scalia had the final say? what then?

If the will of the people in the state of California have spoken when it comes to gays and the way the law sees them, is that a right?
When does it state the will of the people means less than the will of the one?
In the courts there are events that SHOULD be interpreted as the law states/ Is it not true that the Prop 8 was a statement of the law?

It was a state issue, not a federal issue in my opinion as there is no federal law that speaks to this issue as there should not be
the same with Illegal aliens

Last edited:
Low informed huh. That's almost as stupid as you all calling the Democratic party, the Democrat party.

You'd better get used to Democrats running the country because Republicans are spiraling out of control.

Low informed huh. That's almost as stupid as you all calling the Democratic party, the Democrat party.

You'd better get used to Democrats running the country because Republicans are spiraling out of control.

The spiral is a un informed lie
the conservative is confused as to how GWB (a blue dog democrat in reality) could be treated so bad and yet BHO get such a free pass
Information
GWB and the GOP congress with 2 wars were within 162 billion of a balanced budget in 2007, created 8 million jobs from 03 till Jan 08
and there the one out of control?

The Dems have ran this mess sense

Forum List

Back