The country is being run by "low informed Liberals"

What percentage of Obama voters realize that you could tax every "millionaire" and "billionaire" at 100% of their income, and that it would only run the Federal government for about half a year?

How many Obama voters realize that (1) premiums are indeed going up, that (2) the healthcare law doesn't real in costs (it in fact raises them) and that (3) it's the young and healthy who will bear the brunt of the costs of Obamacare?

Given how Democrats tends to do well among the poor and uneducated, I'll go out on a limb and say that voters, as a whole, aren't smart.

How many voters realize that conservative policies have led to increasing wealth for the 1percent while the working class is losing it's standard of living?

How many voters realize that Obamacare is a better solution than Republican WeDontCare ?

Enough to send republicans packing

"Conservative policies have led to increasing wealth for the 1%"? Citation needed. Good luck, because you're going to need it. In the meantime, tell me, who was it crowing about the Dow reaching 14,000 and how that was a sign of economic improvement? Yeah, that was Democrats. Please don't give me this BS line when not only do Democrats receive more in campaign contributions from the "1%" than do Republicans, but Democrats were somehow championing that same wealthy 1% making the proverbial killing amid economic stagnation. Furthermore, Democrats themselves admitted they didn't read Obamacare and don't know what's in it. You think the voters who voted for that monstrosity know what's in it? Most are still under the impression that it will reduce costs or that it will be paid by "someone else".

Why are you trying to convince me?

Convince the voters god damn it! Convince Americans who are struggling that Republican plans will help them. Convince America that he GOP is not in the pocket of the wealthy. Convince Americans without health insurance that Republicans give a shit

You can't do it.....THAT is why Republicans lose

Rush is an idiot and this is another perfect example.

Why is he an idiot?
Have you ever listened to one of his shows?
I will say this
Thinking that trillion dollar deficits with 0 private sector job growth is not a good thing, no matter whose the president
yet this is ignored by the low informed voter
Think about it

''I have heard his lies numerous times. All he does is make a living from spreading BS and popping oxy's."

It is easy for people who never experienced excruciating pain to criticize people who have.
It is easy for people who lie time after time to call people they disagree with, liars.

Anything that is easy, anything that requires no effort is the strength of natural born free loaders, otherwise known as liberals. Or Democrats.

The thing that bugs these pieces of dirt of humanity is the FACT that the objects of their hate and envy is far richer than they could ever hope to be. And the FACT that the objects of their envy EARNED it by being smart and industrious, while they, themselves are mired in liberal democratic poverty with no hope of ever getting out of there without affirmative action.

The liberal slugs never fail to mention that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity lack a university degree, but forget that Bill Gates and Steve Job are similarly "handicapped".

OK, having said that let's talk about pain. I had an inpinged bursa that caused me pain that only morphine 24 hours a day, unstopped around the clock could relieve. So I can sympathize with Limbaugh, although I do not agree with his efforts to find relief from his pain.

Take a look at the two posts before mine and tell me who is a low information person. For the sake of the country I hope they were not voters.

Last edited:
How many voters realize that conservative policies have led to increasing wealth for the 1percent while the working class is losing it's standard of living?

How many voters realize that Obamacare is a better solution than Republican WeDontCare ?

Enough to send republicans packing

"Conservative policies have led to increasing wealth for the 1%"? Citation needed. Good luck, because you're going to need it. In the meantime, tell me, who was it crowing about the Dow reaching 14,000 and how that was a sign of economic improvement? Yeah, that was Democrats. Please don't give me this BS line when not only do Democrats receive more in campaign contributions from the "1%" than do Republicans, but Democrats were somehow championing that same wealthy 1% making the proverbial killing amid economic stagnation. Furthermore, Democrats themselves admitted they didn't read Obamacare and don't know what's in it. You think the voters who voted for that monstrosity know what's in it? Most are still under the impression that it will reduce costs or that it will be paid by "someone else".

Convince the voters god damn it! Convince Americans who are struggling that Republican plans will help them. Convince America that he GOP is not in the pocket of the wealthy. Convince Americans without health insurance that Republicans give a shit

Let me try to explain this again
the reason the house is GOP and the there are 30 GOP governors is that the liberal strongholds like in South Florida are running this country at Obama's level

The popular vote? take away LA, NY, SF, south Florida etc... and see how popular Obama is
N.C. Win Gives GOP 30 Governors
https://www.google.com/search?q=red...X&ei=mr8zUczpLuqs0AHey4G4Bg&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=

take a look
the will of the people is being run by so little of this country
low information voters are running this country
Florida and its retirees
Pennsylvania and Ohio's unions
Low informed voters as GWB saves GM, really the tax payer did

the reason the house is GOP and the there are 30 GOP governors is that the liberal strongholds like in South Florida are running this country at Obama's level

The popular vote? take away LA, NY, SF, south Florida etc... and see how popular Obama is
https://www.google.com/search?q=red...X&ei=mr8zUczpLuqs0AHey4G4Bg&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=

take a look
Florida and its retirees

Wow.......I never realized that

Take away the people who vote for Obama and he loses

Math is a wonderful thing

Why is he an idiot?
I will say this
Thinking that trillion dollar deficits with 0 private sector job growth is not a good thing, no matter whose the president
Think about it

''I have heard his lies numerous times. All he does is make a living from spreading BS and popping oxy's."

It is easy for people who never experienced excruciating pain to criticize people who have.
It is easy for people who lie time after time to call people they disagree with, liars.

Anything that is easy, anything that requires no effort is the strength of natural born free loaders, otherwise known as liberals. Or Democrats.

The thing that bugs these pieces of dirt of humanity is the FACT that the objects of their hate and envy is far richer than they could ever hope to be. And the FACT that the objects of their envy EARNED it by being smart and industrious, while they, themselves are mired in liberal democratic poverty with no hope of ever getting out of there without affirmative action.

The liberal slugs never fail to mention that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity lack a university degree, but forget that Bill Gates and Steve Job are similarly "handicapped".

OK, having said that let's talk about pain. I had an inpinged bursa that caused me pain that only morphine 24 hours a day, unstopped around the clock could relieve. So I can sympathize with Limbaugh, although I do not agree with his efforts to find relief from his pain.

Take a look at the two posts before mine and tell me who is a low information person. For the sake of the country I hope they were not voters.

what does trillion dollar deficits and 0 private sector job growth sense 08 have to do with RL?
and exactly which lie was it RL stated?

Would it be that Obama saved GM?
That Obama created 4 million private sector jobs?
How about the one that Obama-care was deficit neutral?
and that no new taxes on the middle class?

Wait, those are Obama lies

take a look
Florida and its retirees

That is not what I stated
having an intelligent conversation with the liberal is a lost cause
I pointed out the very small area that is running this country

Does not change the fact that Obama won, fair and square?
now that is debatable
how many Yankees in Florida vote in Florida but live in the NE?
bottom line is this is not whining

I hope to have 1 person at a time listen, think, and vote for whats best for this country
to take a look at just how bad this current liberal party is running this country

take a look
Florida and its retirees

now that is debatable

I hope to have 1 person at a time listen, think, and vote for whats best for this country
to take a look at just how bad this current liberal party is running this country

Real estate doesn't vote....people do

NY, LA, Chicago means.......PEOPLE

now that is debatable

never claimed any different

now that is debatable

Then what possible point do you have?

That the low informed liberals are running the federal govt
in the booth
and in person

and that transplantes from states that libs have all ready screwed up are making swing states from red to blue
case in point
Florida
NC

Republicans had every chance to educate those "low informed liberals" on why their policies are good for the country. They failed miserably because those "low informed liberals" were smart enough to realize that Republican policies were only good for the wealthy

Do you really think the people would buy into that "Job Creator" nonsense you were selling?

in the booth
and in person

and that transplantes from states that libs have all ready screwed up are making swing states from red to blue
case in point
Florida
NC

Republicans had every chance to educate those "low informed liberals" on why their policies are good for the country. They failed miserably because those "low informed liberals" were smart enough to realize that Republican policies were only good for the wealthy

Do you really think the people would buy into that "Job Creator" nonsense you were selling?

You're a very patient man.

in the booth
and in person

case in point
Florida
NC

You're a very patient man.

No shit.........I mean "ditto" man.

in the booth
and in person

case in point
Florida
NC

It worked from 82 through Jan 08
Reagan
GOP congress 94-7 except the senate 00-02
both Bushes
about 40 million jobs

We are 4 million short of 08 levels

not to mention we did that with minimal deficits
like 07? 162 billion
by 09 its 1.4 trillion
we spent 2.7 trillion in 07
we spent 3.5 in 09
3.8 last year
Ronald Reagan R 1981–1985 91,031 91,471 96,353 98,023 +5,322
Ronald Reagan R 1985–1989 96,353 98,023 107,133 108,326 +10,780 +10,303
George H. W. Bush R 1989–1993 107,133 108,326 109,726 111,358 +2,593 +3,032
Bill Clinton D 1993–1997 109,725 111,360 121,233 123,418 +11,507 +12,060
Bill Clinton D 1997–2001 121,231 123,418 132,466 131,524 +11,233 +8,106
George W. Bush R 2001–2005 132,466 131,524 132,453 134,240 -13 +2,716
George W. Bush R 2005–2008 132,453 134,240 133,561 129,734 +1,108 -4,506
we were up 8 million with W before the left took over congress
that is some educating information
40 million jobs created until the Dems took over congress in 07 and the white house in 09
we are still short of 08 levels
4 million
Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

were also had over 8 million people leave work force sense Obama took office

That is the facts
The GDP is in negative mode

Rush is an idiot and this is another perfect example.

Why is he an idiot?
I will say this
Think about it

I've heard his lies numerous times. All he does is make a living from spreading BS and popping oxy's.

Which is why you have to resort to name calling to attack him.

in the booth
and in person

case in point
Florida
NC

If you think those policies were only good for the wealthy, then you are one of those low information voters.

When did liberty become only good for the wealthy? Im not wealthy and i sure as heck want liberty.

Yes it is a Rush L "phrase" except he uses the term voter

For some time I have pointed out all of the wrong legislation that the admin and the senate has put forth, especially when the Dems had it all in 09-2010

There comes a time in which the personal runs the agenda and not what is best for the country.
How we can we go from spending 2.7 trillion to 3.8 trillion in 6 years and claim we do not have a spending problem?
We spent 80 billion on bailing out the UAW @ GM. Now we claim that same in cuts will destroy this nation?
The lack of leadership is astounding at the white house

Gun Control?
That is a state issue. The federal govt has spoken on guns in the 1700s
Gay rights?
This is a state issue, not a federal issiue
How can we with a straight face mandate how Texas deals with illegal aliens from the very liberal NE?
Taxes
Budgets
Drill baby Drill (jobs)

The low information liberal has no idea what the problem is, how our constitution works and how we can continue to allow BHO and the liberal senate continue to be allowed a free pass on such a failed agenda?
The low information voter

It is that simple and Rush L is not the only person whose known this for some time. Reelecting liberals to congress and the white house just confirms this

Not having a budget for 4 years is an absolute failure, a failure that GWB never had

Having trillion dollar deficits is an absolute failure, in 2007 that number was 162 billion
the last GOP budget

4 million jobs short of 08 levels is an absolute failure
We created 8 million till then from 9-11
Private Jobs Down 4.6 Million From January 2008; Federal Jobs Up 11.4%

Don’t believe it. The tax cuts enacted by the U.S. Congress in 2003 were an important cause of an economic expansion that roared for some 50 months and created 8.1 million jobs. The opposite philosophy—a stimulus that has crowded out private investment, plus an enormous health bill and a nightmarish financial regulatory package that are killing job creation—has only delayed recovery and left us with 9.1% unemployment.
Morning Bell: The Truth About Tax Cuts | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

The low informed lib is running this country and it is failing

American pollster and political scientist Samuel Popkin coined the term "low-information" in 1991 when he used the phrase in regard to rightwing voters :eusa_whistle:

in the booth
and in person

case in point
Florida
NC

If you think those policies were only good for the wealthy, then you are one of those low information voters.

When did liberty become only good for the wealthy? Im not wealthy and i sure as heck want liberty.

Why are you preaching to me?

70 million voters believe otherwise. Convince them why their lives are better because of Republican practices.

Forum List

Back