The country is being run by "low informed Liberals"

And the People who live in that state are supporting the freeloaders who live in red states

And who do we have to thank for that ideology?
Progressive liberals who support and pass the programs, that force all of us to support the freeloaders.
So you are complaining that Repubs get more of the Feds dollars per state than the Dems do?
So then, that means Repubs play the forced freeloaders game better than the Liberal Dems do.

They sure do

And then they point their finger at Blue states and say.......FREELOADERS

....'Cause...after all....it's "different" when Blue Staters do it.

handjob.gif

Really who pays for the Low information states?

Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state. We measure the difference as a dollar amount: Federal Spending per Dollar of Federal Taxes. A figure of $1.00 means that particular state received as much as it paid in to the federal government. Anything over a dollar means the state received more than it paid; anything less than $1.00 means the state paid more in taxes than it received in services. The higher the figure, the more a given state is a welfare queen.

Of the twenty worst states, 16 are either Republican dominated or conservative states. Let's go through the top twenty.

New Mexico: $2.03
Mississippi: $2.02
Alaska: $1.84
Louisiana: $1.78
West Virginia: $1.76
North Dakota: $1.68
Alabama: $1.66
South Dakota: $1.53
Kentucky: $1.51
Virginia: $1.51
Montana: $1.47
Hawaii: $1.44
Maine: $1.41
Arkansas: $1.41
Oklahoma: $1.36
South Carolina: $1.35
Missouri: $1.32
Maryland: $1.30
Tennessee: $1.27
Idaho: $1.21
Does anyone else notice the overwhelming presence of northern "rugged individualist" states, like Alaska, the Dakotas and Montana, along with most of the South? Why it's almost like there's a pattern here or something.

Where can we find liberal bastions California, New York, and Massachusetts? California is 43rd, getting back only $0.78 for every dollar it sends to Washington. New York is 42nd, and one penny better off, at $0.79 per dollar. Massachusetts is 40th, receiving $0.82 for every dollar it sends to DC.
The next time some smarmy teabagger tries to tell you it's liberals who are ruining the country and spending us into oblivion, kindly point them to the evidence that shows it is GOP states, not Democrat states, who are Welfare Queens. It is GOP states who spend more than they collect in taxes.

Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider

You do not really want to know the answer do you?
The federal govt spent 2.7 trillion dollars in 2007 with the GOP running congress and he white house
The federal govt spent 3.5 trillion in 2009 with the Obam admin adding 500 billion to the base-line and the Libs adding the rest from congress

Your information means nothing excpet this
you are a low informed liberal

Which does nothing to answer the post

Keep trying

I answered that in another thread
the point is simple
Sense the libs took over congress and the white hose we have added over 1 trillion dollras in spending
with the Iraq war ending it is really more

The tax claim?
thats a joke
Welcome to Forbes

any of these companies based in any of those states?
How many needy minorities are there in California?
How many states got 80 billion dollar bailouts? (see Michigan)
How many states got 350 billion dollar bailouts?
(See New York)
How many unions in the NE (see teachers) got bailouts?
How many corporations are based in Deleware?
Where do they process there payroll?
Nebraska?

Low informed Liberal keeps proving the point

And the People who live in that state are supporting the freeloaders who live in red states

Progressive liberals who support and pass the programs, that force all of us to support the freeloaders.
So you are complaining that Repubs get more of the Feds dollars per state than the Dems do?
So then, that means Repubs play the forced freeloaders game better than the Liberal Dems do.

They sure do

They point their fingers at the blue states and say, see how high the state taxes are, because of the forced freeloader programs.

They sure do

They point their fingers at the blue states and say, see how high the state taxes are, because of the forced freeloader programs.

California has an income tax over 12% for some
Texas? 0
The soouth has most poor people, there not voting GOP either BTW
Florida has most old retired "yankees"
There not voting GOP either

They sure do

State taxes are higher because state services are better, education is better, health services are better

They sure do

State taxes are higher because state services are better, education is better, health services are better

Spending larger amounts of money does not mean that they are better.
California is one of many good examples
Pass / Fail : ACLU: state, school districts failing English learners | 89.3 KPCC

They sure do

RIGHT

However, the majority of Californians are clueless that their state is broke.

Reality arrived recently for everyone who owns an operable car or pickup. The governor’s finance director just tripled registration fees for every registered vehicle in this state. If you paid $150 to register your car last year, the next notice will be for $450. This was no arbitrary decision, but a statutory trigger in a law passed during the last, Republican administration that says basically when the state cannot pay its bills, license fees triple.

California is looking at a budget deficit of somewhere between $35 billion and $38 billion, roughly one third of its annual budget. Anyway it’s sliced, the fifth or sixth largest economy in the world, depending on who is doing the boasting, is broke.
Column: California going broke | [primary-term] content from Western Farm Press

Pass / Fail : ACLU: state, school districts failing English learners | 89.3 KPCC

Maryland is another good example. The governor here has raised taxes and fees 25 times since in office, took a surplus from a Republican governor, and ran it into a large deficit. No service got any better while doing it. And the same idiot (Martin O'Malley) has aspirations of being president and doing the same thing to the country.

I think the liberals have took off running
as the thread states
there miss informed
or low information is the correct statement

as the thread states
there miss informed
I asked you this before and still haven't gotten an answer.

What are we mis-informed (or have low information) about?

as the thread states
there miss informed

One Media example comes to mind
That Ryans bill in 2011 would throw Ganny over the cliff.
The mainstream media did not state nor even made it clear, that it would effect people who were under 55 only.Not Seniors who were already on Medicare and Social Security.
This was mis-information.

as the thread states
there miss informed

Where do I start?
The defict
2007 we were within 162 billion of a balanced budget with the Iraq war wide open
last year that was well over 1 trillion with no Iraq war
we spent 2.7 in 07
we spent 3.8 last year
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...v4C4Dw&usg=AFQjCNE29uEotmNcczk4G6klOWtNpgjlEA
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...mIGgAg&usg=AFQjCNG9J8vk9U8U0j62ie4YryMTl2BpGg
we are still 4 million jobs short of 08 levels, with that much additional spending how can that be?
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...noCACA&usg=AFQjCNHbzm_I7ZCAxziWElBup1A1_JVpuQ
we have 8 million people + that have left the work force that are not being included in the UE rate
Making 9 Million Jobless Vanish: How The Government Manipulates Unemployment Statistics

Thats just a start
You voted for this man who has lied to you
from GM
to Job growth
to we have a revenue issue and not a spending issue
shall I go on?

Last edited:

Maryland is another good example. The governor here has raised taxes and fees 25 times since in office, took a surplus from a Republican governor, and ran it into a large deficit. No service got any better while doing it. And the same idiot (Martin O'Malley) has aspirations of being president and doing the same thing to the country.

Kind of like Bush the lesser who did the same thing with the Clinton surplus. And all the republicans voted against the Clinton budget.

:eusa_whistle:
Clinton?s budget success done without one Republican vote | The Political Carnival

as the thread states
there miss informed

Just curious, is English your first language?

Hey, just because yo're miss informed could you be mister informed?

Mac is on my ignore list just for those reasons
grammar patrol are for low informed libs who have nothing else to say
Un informed?
Low information voter?

matters not

Just curious, is English your first language?

Un informed?
Low information voter?

matters not

When you are lamenting the ignorance of others, it is wise to demonstrate you understand the English language

Otherwise, Youse looks two ignrnt too no what youse talk in bout

I'll tell you what voters are looking for and it ain't a handout

Americans want security
They want a job that pays a decent wage. They want to be taken care of if they get sick. They want to someday retire. They want their kids to grow up and take care of themselves

It used to be called the American dream

Until Republicans stop calling those who no longer have the American dream a bunch of moochers......they will not get elected

Many Republicans do seem to stereotype all those in need as moochers. For some reason they seem to resent any "safety net" that may exist. There is no shame in asking for help when someone needs it. Churches do serve a purpose in that regard but some of them often have an air of intrusion about them. When I was down and out a few years ago, I went to a church organization for assistance and it asked too many questions about my personal life--I didn't feel comfortable about that, so I ended up at another organization asking for help. There are a lot of people who defraud the system and they are responsible for the stereotyping.

What you stated about the American dream is neither a Democratic or a Republican concept. It is an American one.

Un informed?
Low information voter?

matters not

When you are lamenting the ignorance of others, it is wise to demonstrate you understand the English language

Otherwise, Youse looks two ignrnt too no what youse talk in bout

I see you have stopped trying to defend your position and run straight for the grammar police tactic
good for you
You usually have more class

Forum List

Back