The country is changing toward BLM?

BLM?

• I've always supported it.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've come to agree.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly horseshit.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • It's election time, they're full of shit as always. Never let a cause go to waste & a dumbing down

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's the word from CNN and that. According to them only Trump rejects the idea, story-line stuff. Folks are coming to light or some cowering what have you. Have you bought into it? Feel free to state your opinion, I plan to.

I've always supported BLM. The concept that Black lives are being destroyed by systemic racism in the judicial system is something I grew up with and watched many of my friends die from or go to prison for. I know very few good cops and almost all of them are family. 1 is a neighbor and the other is a friend. To a man they all agree that the system is racist towards Black men. This is also something many ex cops will tell you.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

I've always supported BLM. The concept that Black lives are being destroyed by systemic racism in the judicial system is something I grew up with and watched many of my friends die from or go to prison for. I know very few good cops and almost all of them are family. 1 is a neighbor and the other is a friend. To a man they all agree that the system is racist towards Black men. This is also something many ex cops will tell you.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Goddammit, that's the best fake story you've ever told!....If you had posted it with a sock account, there's a 51% chance I might have fallen for it.

But since you're the board's leading compilsive liar, I'll just say.....

20r82d.jpg

That's the word from CNN and that. According to them only Trump rejects the idea, story-line stuff. Folks are coming to light or some cowering what have you. Have you bought into it? Feel free to state your opinion, I plan to.

Fuck no. In less than six months green communism has morphed into pandemic communism and most recently, into black lives communism. Frankly, any thinking American patriot who "buys" into BLM is either trying to keep their job or scared shitless of speaking his mind. Black lives too often become black thug murderers. Praise God and pass the watermelon!

Goddammit, that's the best fake story you've ever told!....If you had posted it with a sock account, there's a 51% chance I might have fallen for it.

View attachment 350894
Oh you didnt know? I could give a fuck about what you believe. I just wanted to make sure my voice was the first to respond to your thread. :)

View attachment 350894
Oh you didnt know? I could give a fuck about what you believe. I just wanted to make sure my voice was the first to respond to your thread. :)
You're a goddamn compulsive serail liar, and there's nothing you can do to save your reputation, asshole.

Fuck off and die.

View attachment 350894
You're a goddamn compulsive serail liar, and there's nothing you can do to save your reputation, asshole.

Fuck off and die.
Save my reputation with who? Inbreds on the internet? My reputation with you racist term removed is none of my concern.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 350894

Fuck off and die.
Save my reputation with who? Inbreds on the internet? My reputation with you monkeys is none of my concern.
Fuck off, you lying sack of black-ass shit.....Just fuck off.

View attachment 350894

Fuck off and die.
Save my reputation with who? Inbreds on the internet? My reputation with you monkeys is none of my concern.
Fuck off, you lying sack of black-ass shit.....Just fuck off.
Fuck off who racist term removed?

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem is “ white flight” not many whites in urban areas anymore, when I was growing up we beat that ass.. and we could tell whites in the suburbs about the negative blacks and they were aware.. I’m like the only white left in Boston and I look around at this white guilt shit and it boggles my mind how stupid some ppl are.. whites need to retake urban areas.

the problem is “ white flight” not many whites in urban areas anymore, when I was growing up we beat that ass.. and we could tell whites in the suburbs about the negative blacks and they were aware.. I’m like the only white left in Boston and I look around at this white guilt shit and it boggles my mind how stupid some ppl are.. whites need to retake urban areas.
Come on out to Oakland CA and retake that. I'll even pick you up at the airport. :)

View attachment 350894

News flash Champ, it isn't his thread. Need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

Come on out to Oakland CA and retake that. I'll even pick you up.
Bro you live in lala land white Americans are the most dominant race on earth,, we Literally owned you , 250 slaves to one white slave owner and they did nothing.. we are to powerful. That’s why your so mad

View attachment 350894

News flash Champ, it isn't his thread. Need to brush up on your reading comprehension.
My bad. I did warn him that I didnt give a fuck. Hell I didnt even know who started the thread.

Bro you live in lala land white Americans are the most dominant race on earth,, we Literally owned you , 250 slaves to one white slave owner and they did nothing.. we are to powerful. That’s why your so mad
So why you talking instead of attacking? You trying to build up your courage or something? :)

So why you talking instead of attacking? You trying to build up your courage or something? :)
Lol I been Fox News the front cover of the Boston Herald I’ve been on barstool sports.. you have no Idea,, hey when are you gonna stop that white boy from hanging all your black brothers out in California lol scared? Ha

Lol I been Fox News the front cover of the Boston Herald I’ve been on barstool sports.. you have no Idea,, hey when are you gonna stop that white boy from hanging all your black brothers out in California lol scared? Ha
I been this...I been that...I did this...I did that.... You didnt do shit. I didnt ask for your resume boy. I asked when you were going to come see me. :lol:

I been this...I been that...I did this...I did that.... You didnt do shit. I didnt ask for your resume boy. I asked when you were going to come see me. :lol:
You know your value in my white country,, I wouldn’t even say hello before you go to sleep ..

What a bunch of shit. To the point..............

Sure some bad cops. Sure blacks get the brunt of it according to SOME statistics, but when you commit more crime, play gangster and consistently high or drunk, it doesn't exactly bode well for police confrontations. That and have you ever met an angry black man or woman?

It's election time, you've been had again. This was triggered by COVID as well as a scum-cop killing a thug. Most people don't even think this involved racism. But you had to bring it up anyway............................idiots. , Yes, you've been had again.

What's a realistic end-game that's measurable in honor of BLM? More than that, how do we know not to riot and protest again, our feelings? I've had enough of our feelings, what a dumbed down operation. I think the last protest was what, two years ago or so? 328 Million people and 1 million police confrontations a day? I don't suppose many can even imagine these numbers, but be sure, you've been had again.

How come we don't protest & riot when other races are killed? Cuz BLM? Fuck off.

We're supposed to excuse the bad behavior of criminals and treat cops like pigs when most cops are good people. They'd save your ass and not likely vise versa. Looks like projection from crooks to cops to me. Same kind of thought process ruined our schools, nothing stands in the way of PROGS. Way to alienate cops. You think they're bad now, who wants to be a cop when they're treated this way? Many have quit.

What kinds of police rehabilitation do you expect when the worst cities are run by the people doing all the bitching, LEFTISTS? Really, I'd like to see an end-game, cops are rehabilitated when GO!....

Systemic racism is REAL, and 99% is because of PROG nation, parroted through pretentious assholes supported by govt. through welfare and low standards. They bleed division, they need and crave it. On one hand they preach they want things square and on the other CONSISTENTLY single out blacks because they're black. If I'm a black I'm telling them to get fucked, I don't need their pity as if I were substandard. Biggest form of oppression since possibly slavery, go figure the entire operation is run by Democrats.

And finally BLM just sounds pathetic, BELIEVE US. Neat, BLM, can we move on already? What a snowflake storm, really, I almost take pity on those who have bought into it. Find a safe-space already, boo hoo!

Last edited:
You know your value in my white country,, I wouldn’t even say hello before you go to sleep ..
Let me know when you get up the courage. I'll be here sweetheart. The invitation is always open. :)

Forum List

Back