The country is in great shape right now if we can simply maintain things.

not after trump claiming the virus would burn out by may and then having to close a whole economy as a result of his ignorance...

He didn't claim that, he said some people are saying summer would have an effect on it.

he totally claimed it would just simply go away...
multiple times..
in multiple occasions...
and he really believed it...
hence why he has done nothing before it was too late...

he couldnt even calculate what would happen if it didnt...
this guy has no sense of risk management...
thats why a lot of his businesses are utter failures...

Businesses are failures where they exist in Democrat ran cities because they just about shut everything down. Many of them will not be able to reopen.

his businesses are failures because he is a dumb person...
he simply cant calculate...
he is the reason why the whole country had to shutdown to begin with...
his ego was like steroids for his stupidity...
he believed this was something that would just go away...
he didnt do anything to prevent the people he was supposed to be watching out for...
he rather believed in some lunatic conspiracy theorists...
he failed to recognize the threat till it was all too late...

and i am truly sorry this fool fooled you guys...
but this is neither my nor dems fault...

its gonna go away, you will see, by the end of this month...

not after trump claiming the virus would burn out by may and then having to close a whole economy as a result of his ignorance...

He didn't claim that, he said some people are saying summer would have an effect on it.

he totally claimed it would just simply go away...
multiple times..
in multiple occasions...
and he really believed it...
hence why he has done nothing before it was too late...

he couldnt even calculate what would happen if it didnt...
this guy has no sense of risk management...
thats why a lot of his businesses are utter failures...

Businesses are failures where they exist in Democrat ran cities because they just about shut everything down. Many of them will not be able to reopen.

he didnt do anything to prevent the people he was supposed to be watching out for...

its gonna go away, you will see, by the end of this month...

He got ph uked with from the beginning. Now we go back to the "statists". The "You didn't build that" crowd who sucks on the tit of largesse government while purchasing the products and services from the best that capitalism provides.

The stupidity of trying to blame a US President for a worldwide virus that couldn't be prevented reminds me of when you people tried to blame GW for hurricanes and tornadoes. Donald Trump had four bankruptcies in his career, but he also owned or operated over 500 businesses. Not too shabby of a record.

Exactly!

If Biden was President, we wouldn't have to shut down because he would have...........

What?

not believe in anti-science conspiracy theories that this virus was a hoax and would not be anything worse than a flu and that it was in fact lesser than a flu and would burn out and this and that...

but rather do his job, calculate risks and try to actually do something about it before it was too late...

these would be nice as a starter and would have a lot of impact to the trajectory...

because we can actually see the countries who actually have done such are in a much better shape now...

south korea and taiwan, very close allies, are good examples...

stock market is aware that conspiracy theorist lunatics are going to be kicked out of the government soon and country will be back to sanity...
hence its booming...
Nope. The stock markets are betting that the democrats will spend like crazy, $2,000 stimulus checks, $2T Infrastructure, plus who knows how much on the "Green New Deal". Spend now, Venezuela later...

2K stimulus was a trump idea...
Does the $2k stimulus idea mean its a bad idea or a good idea if its Trump's?
IMHO Trump and Nancy agreed on $2k, but Mitch balked, and the stupid coxucker lost the senate, duh.
Biden already promised to take back the tax cuts day one...so your stimulus is worth zilch...

Build Back Better is going to make the dollar so worthless, Americans will regret that the W-Virus didn't kill them.

The stupidity of trying to blame a US President for a worldwide virus that couldn't be prevented reminds me of when you people tried to blame GW for hurricanes and tornadoes. Donald Trump had four bankruptcies in his career, but he also owned or operated over 500 businesses. Not too shabby of a record.

fool me once, shame on you...
fool me twice, shame on me...

its your choice how many times to get fooled by this fool...

the video is up there...
you can rewind and watch it as many times as you like...
but my favorite moment is the last time he speaks of the virus going away...
that moment he clearly avoids eye contact, since he knows at that point what a fool he was listening to those idiots who were telling him this would go away...
how tragic...
especially for those who lost their loved ones to this ignorance...

he is the type of person you dont want to risk running even your dogs, let alone the country...

not believe in anti-science conspiracy theories that this virus was a hoax and would not be anything worse than a flu and that it was in fact lesser than a flu and would burn out and this and that...

How would Biden not believing it was a hoax have precluded the need for a shutdown?

Come on man, specifics.

It's not like Joe was calling for an earlier, more comprehensive travel ban, right?

Perfect opportunity over the next 2 years for the Dems to pass everything they promised.

Heck, if they keep cheating in elections, we can ne a one party nation Like China.

How would Biden not believing it was a hoax have precluded the need for a shutdown?

Come on man, specifics.

It's not like Joe was calling for an earlier, more comprehensive travel ban, right?

biden was not the president...
trump was...

and he listened to some fools rather than intelligent people trying to warn him, including the ones in his own administration...

he was a fool to be fooled and fool a whole nation...

deal with that...

biden was not the president...

So his argument against the travel ban is your
proof he'd have been better?

and trump listened to biden, like he always does right, for not approving a travel ban ha...
and this is your argument...

so typical...
when fools screws up, they look around for someone to blame...

you have no proof of biden being against any travel bans...

all you have is a fool fooling you about the virus and anything surrounding it so you dont figure out what a fool he is and what a fool you are for believing a fool...

Perfect opportunity over the next 2 years for the Dems to pass everything they promised.

Heck, if they keep cheating in elections, we can ne a one party nation Like China.

News flash! We're going to be.

Great. I truly hope you dont waste this opportunity.

So what do YOU wanted passed first from what I listed?

Term limits that should've been done 20 years ago.
Did you list THAT?

Did they Dems run on that? I never heard them say that? Who had term limits on theor platform?

News flash! We're going to be.

Great. I truly hope you dont waste this opportunity.

So what do YOU wanted passed first from what I listed?

Term limits that should've been done 20 years ago.
Did you list THAT?

Did they Dems run on that? I never heard them say that? Who had term limits on theor platform?

I take this as a no.
Decades of Congrssional low ratings look like it came home to roost.

Forum List

Back