The country is in great shape right now if we can simply maintain things.

biden was not the president...

So his argument against the travel ban is your
proof he'd have been better?

and trump listened to biden, like he always does right, for not approving a travel ban ha...
and this is your argument...

so typical...
when fools screws up, they look around for someone to blame...

you have no proof of biden being against any travel bans...

all you have is a fool fooling you about the virus and anything surrounding it so you dont figure out what a fool he is and what a fool you are for believing a fool...

You guy won everything, dont whine. You should be happy. Ignore us and get your shit passed. Email your Congressman right now and demand eveything they promised gets passed.

stock market is aware that conspiracy theorist lunatics are going to be kicked out of the government soon and country will be back to sanity...
hence its booming...
Nope. The stock markets are betting that the democrats will spend like crazy, $2,000 stimulus checks, $2T Infrastructure, plus who knows how much on the "Green New Deal". Spend now, Venezuela later...

2K stimulus was a trump idea...
No pork for foreign nations or corporations and 2K for individuals.
It's no shock to me that you don't know this.

and trump listened to biden, like he always does right, for not approving a travel ban ha...

so typical...

all you have is a fool fooling you about the virus and anything surrounding it so you dont figure out what a fool he is and what a fool you are for believing a fool...

You guy won everything, dont whine. You should be happy. Ignore us and get your shit passed. Email your Congressman right now and demand eveything they promised gets passed.

won what?...

nobody won anything...
he already destroyed it...

a real captain goes down with his ship...

this captain made the ship go down with him...

so typical...

won what?...

nobody won anything...

Why the backpedal?

Write the bills.

Pass the bills and make them laws.

Do you even Constitutional Republic? Some of you lefties dont know how the government works...so let me know if you need me to explain it to you.

Trump is unlike any of them.. He has NO morals or conscience and he's dumb as a post. None of them threw their presidency away.

Trump didn't either. He had 10 million more supporters than the first time. The problem was mail in voting which invites ten times more fraud than regular elections. Plus it caters to the lazy welfare type which of course votes Democrat all the time.

so typical...

won what?...

nobody won anything...

Why the backpedal?

Write the bills.

Do you even Constitutional Republic? Some of you lefties dont know how the government works...so let me know if you need me to explain it to you.

what republic?...

you just watched it being destroyed a day ago... live... by a sitting president...

so typical...

won what?...

nobody won anything...

Why the backpedal?

Write the bills.

what republic?...

you just watched it being destroyed a day ago... live... by a sitting president...

Spare me the fucking dramatics. Make sure you libs get your agenda passed and save the nation. Dont be a pussycat.

Trump didn't either. He had 10 million more supporters than the first time. The problem was mail in voting which invites ten times more fraud than regular elections. Plus it caters to the lazy welfare type which of course votes Democrat all the time.
The gun control legislation and the sleazy cheap-ass pawnshop background checks that prevent employment have got to go away if you want to get people off welfare. The cheap-ass muggings, hold-ups, detentions, and arrests without a warrant have got to go, too.

Many of us cannot get jobs because we are shackled to other people's pasts by reason of choices other people have made against our will.

fool me once, shame on you...
fool me twice, shame on me...

its your choice how many times to get fooled by this fool...

the video is up there...
you can rewind and watch it as many times as you like...
but my favorite moment is the last time he speaks of the virus going away...
that moment he clearly avoids eye contact, since he knows at that point what a fool he was listening to those idiots who were telling him this would go away...
how tragic...
especially for those who lost their loved ones to this ignorance...

he is the type of person you dont want to risk running even your dogs, let alone the country...

I'd rather have him running the country than what's coming our way later this month. And everything that goes wrong because of the Biden presidency, you will be here blaming Trump for it right through his fourth year, if he even makes it that far.

I don't have to list all the accomplishments by this President up to the point of the virus; way too many, but Trump got more positive things done for this country in four years than your dementia patient did in 47 years, which as we all know he didn't accomplish a damn thing.

so typical...

won what?...

nobody won anything...

Why the backpedal?

Write the bills.

what republic?...

Spare me the fucking dramatics. Make sure you libs get your agenda passed and save the nation. Dont be a pussycat.

i dont care...
every man for himself from this point on...

and if dems think they can rule this as it is, they are just as fool as trump...

but rather do his job, calculate risks and try to actually do something about it before it was too late...

Like what?

these would be nice as a starter and would have a lot of impact to the trajectory...

Lie. Where did you buy your crystal ball from?

because we can actually see the countries who actually have done such are in a much better shape now...

south korea and taiwan, very close allies, are good examples...

So what did they do that Trump could have done in our constitutional Republic?

fool me once, shame on you...
fool me twice, shame on me...

its your choice how many times to get fooled by this fool...

the video is up there...
you can rewind and watch it as many times as you like...
but my favorite moment is the last time he speaks of the virus going away...
that moment he clearly avoids eye contact, since he knows at that point what a fool he was listening to those idiots who were telling him this would go away...
how tragic...
especially for those who lost their loved ones to this ignorance...

he is the type of person you dont want to risk running even your dogs, let alone the country...

I'd rather have him running the country than what's coming our way later this month. And everything that goes wrong because of the Biden presidency, you will be here blaming Trump for it right through his fourth year, if he even makes it that far.

I don't have to list all the accomplishments by this President up to the point of the virus; way too many, but Trump got more positive things done for this country in four years than your dementia patient did in 47 years, which as we all know he didn't accomplish a damn thing.

dont forget to add his accomplishment from yesterday to the list then...

that being: "infecting half the nation with lies to divide and destroy it..."

because thats all its left from his legacy...

The Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq are at all time highs. Unemployment gets lower every month. All we have to do is re-open the economy, which Democrats will probably do in February anyhow, and everything is great. Vaccinate the old, unhealthy, and health care workers. Everybody else gets herd immunity and we won't lose more than .01% of our population in the USA at most. If the press would stop sensationalizing it, no one would even notice the Coronavirus.

Even with counting everything as a Covid death, we only lost .1% of our population in 2020 coming in with no herd immunity, no vaccine, and no treatments. We have nothing to fear from the Coronavirus. The economy is artificially depressed right now with the partial shutdown and the stock market is still booming. Open up our economy the rest of the way, which is what is going to happen in February anyhow, and the economy will explode.

The only thing left after that is to prevent progressives from changing things.

Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all hit record highs following Capitol chaos - UPI.com
I like the positivity. Given the recent track record of the Democrats twisting government agencies and the Media into weapons, I'm less optimistic.

The CDC estimated 20m doses of the vaccine would be distributed by the end of December.
OMG, they are 1-week late! Too bad the governors can't figure out how to get the shots in arms faster?!
That must be Trump's fault! (No, its actually the governors' fault. If they needed help they should ask for it)

View attachment 438923

They have been asking for help - since March. They're still waiting.
The Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq are at all time highs. Unemployment gets lower every month. All we have to do is re-open the economy, which Democrats will probably do in February anyhow, and everything is great. Vaccinate the old, unhealthy, and health care workers. Everybody else gets herd immunity and we won't lose more than .01% of our population in the USA at most. If the press would stop sensationalizing it, no one would even notice the Coronavirus.

Even with counting everything as a Covid death, we only lost .1% of our population in 2020 coming in with no herd immunity, no vaccine, and no treatments. We have nothing to fear from the Coronavirus. The economy is artificially depressed right now with the partial shutdown and the stock market is still booming. Open up our economy the rest of the way, which is what is going to happen in February anyhow, and the economy will explode.

The only thing left after that is to prevent progressives from changing things.

Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all hit record highs following Capitol chaos - UPI.com

The economy is NOT the stock market. You have the highest rates of unemployment in recent history in some communities, and in the nation overall. 200,000 small businesses have closed permanently, and billionaires have gotten a whole lot richer, while 8 million Americans have fallen into poverty.

You're one week away from food riots, in your cities, and yesterday, an armed mob attempted to overthrow your government. Today, 4,000 people died of covid.

Keep things going along the same. You haven't the resources to last more than a couple of weeks if you do.

but rather do his job, calculate risks and try to actually do something about it before it was too late...

Like what?

these would be nice as a starter and would have a lot of impact to the trajectory...

Lie. Where did you buy your crystal ball from?

because we can actually see the countries who actually have done such are in a much better shape now...

south korea and taiwan, very close allies, are good examples...

they didnt fool their people...
they didnt lie to them...
they were honest and upfront, like how a good leader should be...
they explained them what is happening and what the plan is in detail, so they all could cooperate...
they asked them to take it serious rather than dismissing it all together claiming it will just go away...

so typical...

Biden said: “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, and fear-mongering to lead the way instead of science.”

You must have lots of examples of Biden supporting an earlier/more comprehensive travel ban than Trump. LOL!

they didnt fool their people...
they didnt lie to them...
they were honest and upfront, like how a good leader should be...
they explained them what is happening and what the plan is in detail, so they all could cooperate...
they asked them to take it serious rather than dismissing it all together claiming it will just go away...

I see. So what you are saying is words are all you need? I don't know if you're for real or joking. :rolleyes:

The United States is guided by the US Constitution. We cannot order our people into isolation like other countries. We have 350 million people here with the will to lead their own life, not the life that a President or any leader demands. The Declaration of Independence provided us with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Trump had daily press conferences during this crisis. Often he had Drs. Fauci and Birx address the public with their advice. He also had other health experts doing the same. You don't understand how stupid you sound by trying to pin the problem Biden's bed buddies brought to us on President Trump. Saying Trump was in control of a microorganism is as stupid as saying that the over 200,000 Americans that lost their lives to the common flu was DumBama's doing. Do you see how dumb that sounds now?

Speaking of the Kenyan Clown, even his own people admitted they handled H1N1 completely wrong, stating that the only reason millions didn't die is because it was not that contagious, not as deadly, and the FACT they just got lucky. Need the video, let me know, I'll be glad to post it. And if you enjoy videos proving you wrong, I will also be happy to provide the video of Dr. Fauci stating that every pertinent discussion of Covid he and Trump discussed was properly and timely relayed to the public.

The US ranks 8th in covid deaths in the world, and the only reason we rank 8th is because most every other country only lists covid deaths when people actually died from the virus, not like us where many stories came out like a guy who crashed his motorcycle came to the ER in very serious condition, tested positive for Covid, and when he died from his injuries, was ruled a covid death. And don't say that hasn't happened, because it happened in my own family.

The country is entering the Biden Depression. There wont be much of it in great shape after they do a full country lockdown. Not to mention raise taxes to where tons of companies will eventually close down leaving thousands of employees at risk not having a job. During all that, those unhinged democrats these idiots voted in the house, senate, and presidency will clearly see how well off these leaders. While the hard working average tax payer tries to pick up the scraps

The country is entering the Biden Depression. There wont be much of it in great shape after they do a full country lockdown. Not to mention raise taxes to where tons of companies will eventually close down leaving thousands of employees at risk not having a job. During all that, those unhinged democrats these idiots voted in the house, senate, and presidency will clearly see how well off these leaders. While the hard working average tax payer tries to pick up the scraps

Not all of them will leave the country. However between taxes and more than doubling the minimum wage, it will lead to things like inflation, higher cost of living, more investments in automation to replace humans, more outsourcing, and an increase in costs of products and services for Americans.

Give Biden some credit here though. He was absolutely correct when he said it's going to be a dark winter, and he's going to make sure of that.

so typical...

Biden said: “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, and fear-mongering to lead the way instead of science.”

You must have lots of examples of Biden supporting an earlier/more comprehensive travel ban than Trump. LOL!

and where does it in this tweet biden tells trump not to restrict travel?...
ahh right...
it is not in the tweet...
it is in your head...
i bet you hear voices too...

you are a trump zombie infected with his lies...
and you will keep smelling whatever he farts...

Forum List

Back