🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The country is now GOP nation.....why still hostility from its base?

The conservative movement has spread clearly across this nation and the Dem's are at a grave disadvantage. From Washington to the governorships, the GOP are now in charge of our nations brick and morter issues, yes? Why then do we still have white people pissed off?

I think I know why....because after the 2014 landslide election they won...NOTHING
Trump as far as jobs and promised prosperity, they will soon see again, nothing.....LOLOLOLO
True. I remember their 2014 *cough* "landslide" and they did ZERO w/it

Putting that aside, you're triggered lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

The conservative movement has spread clearly across this nation and the Dem's are at a grave disadvantage. From Washington to the governorships, the GOP are now in charge of our nations brick and morter issues, yes? Why then do we still have white people pissed off?

I think I know why....because after the 2014 landslide election they won...NOTHING
Trump as far as jobs and promised prosperity, they will soon see again, nothing.....LOLOLOLO

You mad bro?
tigger is triggered lol

Why then do we still have white people pissed off?
because lots of white people are democrats dumbass......

The righties ALWAYS feel the need to seethe with hatred towards the dreaded lib'ruls

it's what they do regardless of who's in power at the moment
and the lefties dont do the same towards those rascally conservatives?....

Harry you might want to think about that response a bit more

Obama discovered EOs, the budget crisis and obstructionism.

You might want to look into the long history of executive orders - which were only a problem when the black guy in the White House signed them

Well, historically they were administrative in nature and not creating a new purpose or administrative law. It has always bordered on removing the balance of power in my opinion. EOs have led to Executive memos which Obama made a ton of. They basically result in the same type of legislative end around. As was typical Obama, words have meanings and he hid behind executive memos.

Thanks for taking me literally yesterday and finding a political topic to disagree over. ;)

Harry you might want to think about that response a bit more
why?.....i know quite a few white people who are pissed off right now,and they aint righties.....

I think disgusted is more accurate. I've never been as ashamed of fellow Americans as I have been the crazy left lately
Gads
Crazy fuckin left???? You are either on meth or just plain white...which is it, fool

The righties ALWAYS feel the need to seethe with hatred towards the dreaded lib'ruls

it's what they do regardless of who's in power at the moment
The right makes its coins basically off the left....now that Hillary is gone, Obama is gone, now its time to spin the Trump nightmare into a left wing conspiracy rant for the next 4 years. Either way, they need the left to make money, otherwise white people may have to learn hatred on their own

I think disgusted is more accurate. I've never been as ashamed of fellow Americans as I have been the crazy left lately
Gads
Crazy fuckin left???? You are either on meth or just plain white...which is it, fool
you are an example of the "crazy left".....yea i know i was shocked too....
This one speech, lets me know I'm in good company if Crazy is the norm

so now you like trump because he is crazy too?....make up your mind.....

Gads
you are an example of the "crazy left".....yea i know i was shocked too....
This one speech, lets me know I'm in good company if Crazy is the norm

so now you like trump because he is crazy too?....make up your mind.....

I not only hate Trump, if the guy was to disapear yesterday, I'd be poppin champagne and celebrating.....

Forum List

Back