🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The country is now GOP nation.....why still hostility from its base?

I think disgusted is more accurate. I've never been as ashamed of fellow Americans as I have been the crazy left lately
Gads
Crazy fuckin left???? You are either on meth or just plain white...which is it, fool
you are an example of the "crazy left".....yea i know i was shocked too....
This one speech, lets me know I'm in good company if Crazy is the norm

so now you like trump because he is crazy too?....make up your mind.....

I not only hate Trump, if the guy was to disapear yesterday, I'd be poppin champagne and celebrating.....

if you hate the guy you would not have used him as an example of being in good company......

I get the impression she doesn't like white people very much. Guess she doesn't like the computer or phone she's using to bash white people. Or the long life we brought the world. Or refrigeration, or not having to walk miles from home to gather sticks or dung to heat her home.

I could go on, but I guess she doesn't like CIVILIZATION and would prefer the grass huts of "her people" or maybe the cardboard and tin huts of Haiti.

I get the impression she doesn't like white people very much. Guess she doesn't like the computer or phone she's using to bash white people. Or the long life we brought the world. Or refrigeration, or not having to walk miles from home to gather sticks or dung to heat her home.

I could go on, but I guess she doesn't like CIVILIZATION and would prefer the grass huts of "her people" or maybe the cardboard and tin huts of Haiti.
I ain't got nothing against white people that think for themselves, but you conservative mf's, got no fuckin use for you bitches at all.

Listen, every single post I post here is nothing but the truth, the whole truth and beyond.....white people are crazy, you are insane and anybody that disagrees is just as racist as I am.
As she types away in the computer invented by white people.

Forum List

Back