The Cover-up Is Always Worse Than The Crime

If Hillary Clinton had pressured FBI director to cease investigation into her campaign there would be rioters storming White House fence.
Every Republican, to a man, would have pitchforks in their hands.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

If Hillary Clinton had pressured FBI director to cease investigation into her campaign there would be rioters storming White House fence.

Slick pressured Loretta Lynch, douche bag.

Its different if a Democrat does it. Bill has a secret meeting in private with the AG on a tarmac and like magic the director of the FBI not the DOJ decides no charges would be filed against his wife??? What the corrupt fuck??
You don't know WHAT was discussed in their "meeting." Now do you?

Seriously you libs and your Russian conspiracies, is that really what you are pinning your hopes on? :laugh:
Putin called it a "political schizophrenia" recently.

Putin Accuses U.S. Of 'Political Schizophrenia' Over Trump And Secrets

Have you noticed that Democrats are intentionally throwing our relationship with Russia under the bus for political gain? Say what you want about the GOP but they don't fuck over our own country like Dem's do.

They did that with 4,000 warheads aimed at your family. You guys seem to forget that Russia is our enemy.

Then why did you people give Russia a reset button? Are you libs traitorous Russian defectors? I think we all know the answer.

russia-reset-button.jpg

Its different if a Democrat does it. Bill has a secret meeting in private with the AG on a tarmac and like magic the director of the FBI not the DOJ decides no charges would be filed against his wife??? What the corrupt fuck??

Lib please if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a duck you corrupt people are not fooling anyone.

To have a coverup one must first have a crime to date the only possible crime we know of was the unmasking of Michael Flynns name. To quote Charles Krauthammer we have the first recorded instance of a coverup in the absence of a crime.

Well, the investigations are on-going.
That is what the investigations (multiple scandals now, multiple investigations) are going to find out. Be patient grasshopper.
That is what the investigations (multiple scandals now, multiple investigations) are going to find out. Be patient grasshopper.
Thanks for the left are on a fishing expediti
Investigating to find a crime.
Only makes sense for the fascist left.

How many children could have been fed with the millions spent on your fishing expedition?

Investigating to see if there was a crime or wrong doing. We'll let you know when we get to Benghazi levels of spending in around 2024 or so. Until then, enjoy the specter of your messiah being dragged back and fourth through the mud.

Whats really strange is that I thought you guys were in the majority in Congress. Not sure why the GOP is letting these hearings go forward...
I will let someone who no one would consider a republican or Trump supporter say all that needs to be said on this.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwicjqbNo63UAhWIyoMKHU8pCaIQFggwMAE&url=http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/07/dershowitz-comeys-statement-fails-to-deliver-smoking-gun-democrats-craved.html&usg=AFQjCNGKv7Y4iSvleVEh_1r025XbF44VYA&sig2=DKZdV4TcG39vpW18TcBAGA

Well, if you can't trust a member of OJ's defense team...who can you trust?
I'm sorry I had no idea your knowledge and expertise on legal and constitutional matters surpassed that of Alan Dershowitz by all means tell us why he's wrong.

I never claimed to. I have heard AD's summation before. It is applicable to the question of guilt or innocence but beyond that

Well, there is the court of law,the court of public opinion, and there is the court of the US Senate (if it goes that far) with all of it's political and personal animosity. In one realm he is an authority; no doubt. I think most people know Trump is a smarmy, sleazy piece of filth and this is par for the course. It may not hurt him personally or electorally but you won't see a lot of Congressmen and women siding with him; much like you see OJ was an outcast before being imprisoned on a separate charge.

As for the court of the Senate...when you go in with almost 1/2 the jury is against you and you basically were an ass to a number of members during the campaign... you want to roll those dice????

Pence is being really silent...

Seriously you libs and your Russian conspiracies, is that really what you are pinning your hopes on? :laugh:
Putin called it a "political schizophrenia" recently.

Putin Accuses U.S. Of 'Political Schizophrenia' Over Trump And Secrets

Have you noticed that Democrats are intentionally throwing our relationship with Russia under the bus for political gain? Say what you want about the GOP but they don't fuck over our own country like Dem's do.

They did that with 4,000 warheads aimed at your family. You guys seem to forget that Russia is our enemy.

Then why did you people give Russia a reset button? Are you libs traitorous Russian defectors? I think we all know the answer.

russia-reset-button.jpg

Not applicable to current discussion. Thanks.

To have a coverup one must first have a crime to date the only possible crime we know of was the unmasking of Michael Flynns name. To quote Charles Krauthammer we have the first recorded instance of a coverup in the absence of a crime.

Thanks for the left are on a fishing expediti
Investigating to find a crime.
Only makes sense for the fascist left.

How many children could have been fed with the millions spent on your fishing expedition?

Investigating to see if there was a crime or wrong doing. We'll let you know when we get to Benghazi levels of spending in around 2024 or so. Until then, enjoy the specter of your messiah being dragged back and fourth through the mud.

Whats really strange is that I thought you guys were in the majority in Congress. Not sure why the GOP is letting these hearings go forward...
I will let someone who no one would consider a republican or Trump supporter say all that needs to be said on this.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwicjqbNo63UAhWIyoMKHU8pCaIQFggwMAE&url=http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/07/dershowitz-comeys-statement-fails-to-deliver-smoking-gun-democrats-craved.html&usg=AFQjCNGKv7Y4iSvleVEh_1r025XbF44VYA&sig2=DKZdV4TcG39vpW18TcBAGA

I'm sorry I had no idea your knowledge and expertise on legal and constitutional matters surpassed that of Alan Dershowitz by all means tell us why he's wrong.

I never claimed to. I have heard AD's summation before. It is applicable to the question of guilt or innocence but beyond that

Well, there is the court of law,the court of public opinion, and there is the court of the US Senate (if it goes that far) with all of it's political and personal animosity. In one realm he is an authority; no doubt. I think most people know Trump is a smarmy, sleazy piece of filth and this is par for the course. It may not hurt him personally or electorally but you won't see a lot of Congressmen and women siding with him; much like you see OJ was an outcast before being imprisoned on a separate charge.

As for the court of the Senate...when you go in with almost 1/2 the jury is against you and you basically were an ass to a number of members during the campaign... you want to roll those dice????

Wow that's an impressive change of direction.

Wow that's an impressive change of direction.

What's that?

Ummmm Not really.

That would have been expected behavior.

Now, Blubba's meeting with Obummer's Attorney General Loretta Lynch to talk about their grandkids on the tarmac of the airport just hours before her release of the Benghazi report?

That got some attention and no doubt helped in Hitlary's defeat... But even then, we Conservatives didn't riot.

The Russian hacking investigation is continuing. In hopes of stymying that investigation, it seems as though the President first asked the FBI director to "drop it" and fired him when he did not. Thus creating the second scandal.

It seems as though they never learn; the cover-up is always worse than the crime itself. Watergate went the same way when they tried to cover up the break in. Many other scandals followed the same path.

Hmmmmm....what crime has been committed? The only known crime is the Obama Administration unmasking of Flynn. And yeah they tried to cover it up.

Last edited:

Damn, what a hypocrite. I don't see you offering the same benefit of a doubt to Trumps team.

The Russian hacking investigation is continuing. In hopes of stymying that investigation, it seems as though the President first asked the FBI director to "drop it" and fired him when he did not. Thus creating the second scandal.

It seems as though they never learn; the cover-up is always worse than the crime itself. Watergate went the same way when they tried to cover up the break in. Many other scandals followed the same path.

It's worse when there is no crime.

No evidence, no crime, hoping and praying for an ounce of cover up so that Trump can be punished for winning the US Presidency. We know how the left is when it comes to punishing enemies iras d using any means

There's no crime or coverup. You are living in a liberal wet dream.

Wow.....you really, really are going to be disappointed today......since that isn't what comey said in his opening statement.....

There is no cover up, there is no Russian scandal....

There is the fact that obama and his minions were spying on congress, reporters and the opposition party and illegally unmasking Americans for political gain......his minions are now under investigation....you twits wanted this...and it is going to bite you on the ass....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seth Rich, the murdered DNC insider was the source of the leak and even John Podesta claimed they had a mole and was all for "making an example" out of him. If Seth Rich's death was a "botched robbery"? Why would they need to confiscate his laptop and then claim that they don't know where they placed it????
Seth Rich worked for Wikileaks, not the Russians ... and Hillary and the DNC had him killed, not Trump.

Forum List

Back