🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The craziness of the left is America's punishment for the sin of millions of abortions...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
In the same way, the craziness of the Southerners was America's punishment for the sin of slavery.

So, the punishment for all that slavery was a war that spilt the blood of 600,000 Americans.

The craziness of the left is a direct result of abortion, because you can't kill millions of people without going insane.

The Communists in USSR and the Nazis were also insane after killing so many millions of people.

The only way you can be normal in this world is to believe in God, strive your best to obey the Ten Commandments, and strike your best to love your neighbor as you love yourself.f

People who don't believe in God always go insane.

In the same way, the craziness of the Southerners was America's punishment for the sin of slavery.

So, the punishment for all that slavery was a war that spilt the blood of 600,000 Americans.

The craziness of the left is a direct result of abortion, because you can't kill millions of people without going insane.
a) Prove that every, single liberal is insane, please?
b) Prove that this supposed insanity is directly related to some of them supporting abortions?

The Communists in USSR and the Nazis were also insane after killing so many millions of people.

The only way you can be normal in this world is to believe in God, strive your best to obey the Ten Commandments, and strike your best to love your neighbor as you love yourself.f

1) Please prove that every, single person whom ever did not believe in God went insane?
2) Please give ANY unbiased, factual, proof (not theory - direct proof) that God exists?

(and before you say - 'prove God does not exist'? You are the one claiming he/she/it exists. It is up to you to back up your statement, not us to disprove it)

5 of the 7 justices that voted with the majority in Roe vs Wade were appointed to the court by Republicans.

b) Prove that this supposed insanity is directly related to some of them supporting abortions?

1) Please prove that every, single person whom ever did not believe in God went insane?
2) Please give ANY unbiased, factual, proof (not theory - direct proof) that God exists?

(and before you say - 'prove God does not exist'? You are the one claiming he/she/it exists. It is up to you to back up your statement, not us to disprove it)
I didn't say God exists, I said people who don't believe in God go insane, and by insane, I mean genocidal and murderous.

Look at Communism, 100 million dead. Atheists all.

Look at the Nazis, 50 million dead. Maybe not atheists, but they hated Christianity and Judaism.

Look at the French Revolution, they were chopping people's heads off every day after show trials. Atheists.

When you cut yourself off from God, it's like what happens when you cut the string of a balloon, it goes soaring into space, further and further away from reality.

Lol republicans can believe in God, but them calling themselves Christian is what’s really insane.

Do you realize how insane it is that God punishes America with the civil war because of slavery? Union soldiers who opposed slavery were part of that 800,000. That’s pretty weird and random.

Now in New York the left can take foot and fingerprints and make up fake ID cards for the illegals.

Lol republicans can believe in God, but them calling themselves Christian is what’s really insane.

Do you realize how insane it is that God punishes America with the civil war because of slavery? Union soldiers who opposed slavery were part of that 800,000. That’s pretty weird and random.
No, it isn't. All those men died to correct a tragic injustice. Almost all the men who died were white, so if you want to say white people were collectively guilty for the sin of slavery, the price has been paid.

That's right you stupid motherfucker I am your goD's wrath and I will settle.for nothing less than your putrid little soul!

LMAO!!!!!

Religious fanatics are funny!

No, it isn't. All those men died to correct a tragic injustice. Almost all the men who died were white, so if you want to say white people were collectively guilty for the sin of slavery, the price has been paid.
Um okay. So why hasn’t God brought his wrath on the US for abortion and gay people existing yet? What is he waiting for?

I didn't say God exists, I said people who don't believe in God go insane, and by insane, I mean genocidal and murderous.
So, you do not even know if God exists? Then why the hell are you believing in him/her/it?

Look at Communism, 100 million dead. Atheists all.

Look at the Nazis, 50 million dead. Maybe not atheists, but they hated Christianity and Judaism.

Look at the French Revolution, they were chopping people's heads off every day after show trials. Atheists.

When you cut yourself off from God, it's like what happens when you cut the string of a balloon, it goes soaring into space, further and further away from reality.

You typed: 'People who don't believe in God always go insane.'

So...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof to back up your matter-of-fact statement that people who don't believe in God always go insane, please?

Remember, you said 'always'. Not 'sometimes'.

There were those who said 9/11 was also result of wrath of God. I didn't disagree, I only pointed out that of the 3 supposed targets: capitalism (World Trade Center), military (Pentagon), and government (Capital Building or White House), the one spared was government.

5 of the 7 justices that voted with the majority in Roe vs Wade were appointed to the court by Republicans.
Because Democrats are the ones who made Supreme Court picks political.

Republicans and Democrats used to just pick the most up and coming judges.

Um okay. So why hasn’t God brought his wrath on the US for abortion and gay people existing yet? What is he waiting for?
That's the point of the thread. All the insanity the left is throwing at us is the punishment.

I believe in God because the people who believe in God defend the lives of the unborn, and the people who don't believe in God support the killing of unborn babies.

Abortion is my moral compass. I absolutely, positively know it's wrong, and all it took to convince me was a picture of an aborted unborn baby that I saw when I was 12-years-old. No one needed to explain to me that abortion was wrong.

So, it would appear that everyone except Blackrook is insane, because god told him so!

Tbe left is being punished because God allows them to go insane.

The rest of us are being punished because we have to put up with the left going insane.

I never watch the left-wing media so this has minimal effect on me.

So, it would appear that everyone except Blackrook is insane, because god told him so!
No, I said Communists, Nazis and Democrats are insane.

I did not say everyone but me is insane.

That's the point of the thread. All the insanity the left is throwing at us is the punishment.
The insanity of the left huh? That’s a weird punishment. Pretty random. Not sure the message is at all clear either. Where do you get this stuff? Lol

I believe in God because the people who believe in God defend the lives of the unborn, and the people who don't believe in God support the killing of unborn babies.

Abortion is my moral compass. I absolutely, positively know it's wrong, and all it took to convince me was a picture of an aborted unborn baby that I saw when I was 12-years-old. No one needed to explain to me that abortion was wrong.

What are you talking about...not every atheist agrees with abortion.

Why do you insist on (seemingly) ALWAYS lumping huge groups of people together on things when you have NEVER even met 99.999999% of them?

Forum List

Back