YES MASTER

WE PARROT AND NEVER QUESTION

Dykey Nancy is not a Catholic. She is Jewish, a ZPF

Zionist People Fraud

And cowardly closeted dyke

1/6 is about.........Homos - there or not is a big question
"Is a big question"???
Now he is 'questioning' it?
Is poster EMH backtracking a bit here? Backing down?
If I recall it was good poster EMH who emphatically declared that the Oathkeepers at J6 WERE male homosexuals.
I'm sure of it.
Do you recall your posts, your assertions on that iissue poster EMH?

----------------------------------------------------------------
How does she have so much power and influence over federal and state law enforcement?...
Here do this, poster Rambunctious: Go to PBS Newshour's webpage and bring up the recent revealing interview that Judy Woodruff conducted with Liz Cheney in Ohio. Part of it was aired tonight. I think the interview was conducted in the last couple of days....if not today. Anyway, Woodruff asks Cheney about Pelosi. And Cheney is forthright in her opinion that Pelosi is a skilled and adept leader. Real leadership skills. And she is such a good leader because of her sense of duty, responsibility, and living up to her word with other Representatives in the House. Per Cheney, Nancy Pelosi is "a consequential leader".
And Kevin McCarthy is not.

So there is that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A. As stated: "...always hanging around homos"
B. And then perceptively noted after the above: "It is unfortunate that you are like some kind of homophobe or something. I can't help you with that.

"Is a big question"???
If I recall it was good poster EMH who emphatically declared that the Oathkeepers at J6 WERE male homosexuals.
I'm sure of it.

Here do this, poster Rambunctious: Go to PBS Newshour's webpage and bring up the recent revealing interview that Judy Woodruff conducted with Liz Cheney in Ohio. Part of it was aired tonight. I think the interview was conducted in the last couple of days....if not today. Anyway, Woodruff asks Cheney about Pelosi. And Cheney is forthright in her opinion that Pelosi is a skilled and adept leader. Real leadership skills. And she is such a good leader because of her sense of duty, responsibility, and living up to her word with other Representatives in the House. Per Cheney, Nancy Pelosi is "a consequential leader".

So there is that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMH was very quick here in 2021 to accuse 1/6 hate hoaxers of being

Homos in MAGAdrag

And even then that take caused you to

Spazz like a gay coke whore

Notice too that chilli no longer using Q every other sentence

1/6 and Paul's gay coke whore are the same

Hate hoax done by homos

Dykey Nancy lying and directing both

It starts with that.

Given what has gone on the past few days, is Speaker Nancy really credible about anything on this subject?
It's not the first time she's LIED about the Catholic church. Pelosi once claimed the church only started opposing abortion 50 years ago. The church corrected Pelosi, noting the church has been against abortion for 1,800 years. Pelosi then claimed the church was wrong. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

In related news she once ranted on the House floor that the CIA was out to make her look bad. Other Dem reps had to gab hold of her and walk her out of the chamber, while she continued ranting and waiving her arms.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
It's not the first time she's LIED about the Catholic church. Pelosi once claimed the church only started opposing abortion 50 years ago. The church corrected Pelosi, noting the church has been against abortion for 1,800 years. Pelosi then claimed the church was wrong. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

In related news she once ranted on the House floor that the CIA was out to make her look bad. Other Dem reps had to gab hold of her and walk her out of the chamber, while she continued ranting and waiving her arms.

Breitbart had a similar take on Biden, that Biden has no clue what the catholic position on abortion is...

Two "Catholics" who know nothing about being Catholic....

"EMH was very quick here in 2021 to accuse 1/6 hate hoaxers of being Homos in MAGAdrag....Spazz like a gay coke whore"
"1/6 and Paul's gay coke whore are the same...Hate hoax done by homos.....Dykey Nancy lying and directing both"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar.
Oathkeepers dressed in macho leathers because......well, because they are false-flag QMAGA's and are gay to boot?
Who knew?
Good poster EMH you are one of the reasons I visit this gossipboard in the morning. You are the poster-child for Q-MAGAstan. 'QAnon' personified. MAGA personified. With some overcompensating homophobia thrown in for diversity.....or as a head-fake?

MAGA!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar.
Oathkeepers dressed in macho leathers because......well, because they are false-flag QMAGA's and are gay to boot?
Who knew?
Good poster EMH you are one of the reasons I visit this gossipboard in the morning. You are the poster-child for Q-MAGAstan. 'QAnon' personified. MAGA personified. With some overcompensating homophobia thrown in for diversity.....or as a head-fake?

MAGA!!

Back to "homos in MAGAdrag" and q-anon = same thing

You got no problem auditing the 1/6 crowd for being homo, right....

LOL!

"Dykey Nancy is not a Catholic. She is Jewish, a ZPF....Zionist People Fraud....And cowardly closeted dyke"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See? I told all that this gets funner and funner all the time.
Poster EMH-Q now has Nancy as gay, as Jewish, and in the closet.!
I told you some of the QMAGAs of this gossipboard are wonderful entertainment.

You gotta love this bar, The Simian Dew Drop Inn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See? I told all that this gets funner and funner all the time.
Poster EMH-Q now has Nancy as gay, as Jewish, and in the closet.!
I told you some of the QMAGAs of this gossipboard are wonderful entertainment.

You gotta love this bar, The Simian Dew Drop Inn.

A much better question is

Which dem "leaders" are not gay.

Americans know about homO and Michael Robinson, and that is a big part of blacks now voting 20%+ for GOP per polls

Traitor Joe is the precise "older white man" sexual target of homO and bent over to get the VP slot

Harris is big time pals with homO and Jussie Smollett

And now the pelosi closet door has swung wide open due to a failed hate hoax that cannot answer the question

WHO OPENED THE DOOR....

Y'all are real proud of your Q-anon hoax. Be sure to have Q-anon show up to the GOP convention in 2024, where those

Homos in MAGAdrag

Will be sure to get a "pelosi closet" welcome...

It starts with that.

Given what has gone on the past few days, is Speaker Nancy really credible about anything on this subject?

Or anything at all?

1/6 is about

Violence
Break in
Possible hate hoax
Homos - there or not is a big question

And so it is now up to Americans...

Is Speaker Nancy credible?
Actually if you read a Bible, you would know that Pelosi is being far more consistent with Jesus's teaching than you...

She is basically following 'Love thy Neighbour...', while you are clearly trying to ostracise people... Jesus didn't ostracise people even if he didn't agree with them(i.e Zacchaeus, Mary of Magdala...)

So you are actually not being Christian but you are loyal to the tribe..

It starts with that.

Or anything at all?

1/6 is about

Violence
Break in
Possible hate hoax
Homos - there or not is a big question

And so it is now up to Americans...

Is Speaker Nancy credible?
/----/ Piglosi reveals the democRAT strategy.

Actually if you read a Bible, you would know that Pelosi is being far more consistent with Jesus's teaching than you...

She is basically following 'Love thy Neighbour...', while you are clearly trying to ostracise people... Jesus didn't ostracise people even if he didn't agree with them(i.e Zacchaeus, Mary of Magdala...)

So you are actually not being Christian but you are loyal to the tribe..

Go on 700 club and debate that

The data is that pelosi and Biden do not know jack shit about being Catholic...

Breitbart had a similar take on Biden, that Biden has no clue what the catholic position on abortion is...

Two "Catholics" who know nothing about being Catholic....
Breaking: Biden claims he spoke with a dead person. Biden claims he spoke with the man who invented insulin, who died 1 year before Biden was born. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

"Is a big question"???
I'm sure of it.

So there is that.

Liz has lost her mind....

Americans know about homO and Michael Robinson.... Joe is the precise "older white man" sexual target of homO and bent over to get the VP slot.......And now the pelosi closet door has swung wide open due to a failed hate hoax ......Homos in MAGAdrag
-------------------------------

If I was a QMAGA (btw, I ain't)....but if I was one of those guys, I'm not at all sure EMH-Q would be the best guy to wave our flag. To be the face of MAGA.

Lemme ask this: If you were John F.Kennedy, Jr. and running for Vice President of the United States of America....well, would you want EMH-Q out canvassing in the neighborhoods?

Or would you have him handing out 'Vote For JohnJohn' flyers on the sidewalk in front of Comet Pizza?

Or better yet, could he put on his MAGA-Q tank-top and do the flyer gig in Chicago's Boy's Town along Broadway?

But I jest. Still, I am curious if the MAGAs on this site welcome this fellow QMAGA poster to their side? Or is he simply what you gotta accept when you adhere to WWG1WGA?

In any case, good luck. ;)

Forum List

Back