The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

The safety of this vaccine is no different really from the vaccines for measles and smallpox and polio.
it's different, and our own government admits it's different

Batch Codes of Coronavirus 2019 Vaccines

So you never thought that trump should declare martial law in any way? Never? Well, bravo! At any rate way too many in the GOP base do want and have wanted that. And the next thing you know we have a dictatorship run by swine like trump.
First off, i'm no partisan , because most of them don't make a lick of sense

but you want (like all of them) to play blame games

As such ,down the partisan rabbit hole we go, covid spawned medical tyranny globally

Both parties subscribed to it

~S~

That's true, but to keep things in perspective, several NFL players and numerous other famous persons, movie stars and the like, back when it was "cool" and a "civic duty" to take the shots, all proselytized for Pharma and Fauci. They ridiculed those who refused the shots.

Turn about is fair play, no?

No, if they want to personally advocate for whatever, that is on them. That doesn't give the teams the right to release their personal health records.

it's different, and our own government admits it's different

Batch Codes of Coronavirus 2019 Vaccines

First off, i'm no partisan , because most of them don't make a lick of sense

but you want (like all of them) to play blame games

As such ,down the partisan rabbit hole we go, covid spawned medical tyranny globally

Both parties subscribed to it

~S~
both, except for the Democrats you mean- Ditto for election fraud and misinformation on taxes and everything else period.... There is nothing wrong with the damn vaccine and anybody that says so is a liar except of course for the brainwashed functional morons....

If you wish to argue you trust the vaccine's and are arguing to vaccine your kids that is one thing. I am discussing clinical trials. Things no one is sure how they will turn out.
'sure?' You're playing the semantics game here.

way back in 2020, information was put out for people like you. Ignore it, deny it, but it will not alter the facts:

No, if they want to personally advocate for whatever, that is on them. That doesn't give the teams the right to release their personal health records.
I'm not arguing that the team or the league should release their personal records, I'm arguing only to keep things in perspective. Aaron Rogers famously proclaimed that he did not and would not take the shot. Is he releasing his personal records? No.

Considering that the NFL make a big deal about everybody taking the shots, that is effectively making 1 part of each player's medical history public.

'sure?' You're playing the semantics game here.

way back in 2020, information was put out for people like you. Ignore it, deny it, but it will not alter the facts:

Vaccines typically take more than a decade to develop and license,

From your link. I would not let my healthy kid be a part of the trials.

I'm not arguing that the team or the league should release their personal records, I'm arguing only to keep things in perspective. Aaron Rogers famously proclaimed that he did not and would not take the shot. Is he releasing his personal records? No.

Considering that the NFL make a big deal about everybody taking the shots, that is effectively making 1 part of each player's medical history public.

The NFL did not make that a big deal. I posted a link earlier. They did not make the players take the shot.

The discussion was around how people jumped to the conclusion that what happened to Damar Hamlin likely had to do with him getting the shot.

I said what happened to him was a known thing and I even noted how it has happened to people in the past. It was then said the NFL should let us know whether he had been vaccinated. No, they should not.

If you wish to argue you trust the vaccine's and are arguing to vaccine your kids that is one thing. I am discussing clinical trials. Things no one is sure how they will turn out.
Actually, science says the safety of this vaccine has been proven because of the family of vaccines that go back to SARS and the first coronavirus discovery in 1930, so in other words you believe another bunch of GOP garbage. It is all garbage get with the program for God's sake and change the damn channel...

Actually, science says the safety of this vaccine has been proven because of the family of vaccines that go back to SARS and the first coronavirus discovery in 1930, so in other words you believe another bunch of GOP garbage. It is all garbage get with the program for God's sake and change the damn channel...

I don't believe anything. I am not sure. Past vaccines' you weren't asked to take them over and over and over.

Big Pharma has richly deserved people's mistrust.

:04:

97rBzRa.jpg

The only people getting sick statistically are the people that don't get vaccinated, brainwashed functional moron.
And another of your continuous lies. Many of those who got the shot got the disease a second or third time.

You just have to lie all of the time to make yourself feel relevant which you are not. Speaking of morons and losers, just look in the mirror.

Vaccines typically take more than a decade to develop and license,

From your link. I would not let my healthy kid be a part of the trials.
it's science

typical denialist sentiment, based on ignorance and exhibitig a classic Dunning-Kruger syndrome
this was in that link too:

it's science

typical denialist sentiment, based on ignorance and
exhibitig a classic Dunning
-Kruger syndrome
this was in that link too:

I never said it wasn't science. I said I would not let my kid be a part of a trial.

Forum List

Back