The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

If there is nothing "wrong" with the vaccine, why do so many get sick or die after taking it? Thinking minds want to know, and you can't truthfully answer the question.
People get sick and die all the time. Even happened before covid. Correlation v. causation.

You are a silly little feller.
You really should look up the definition of "vaccine". Under the accepted definition this is not one. Even though the government is trying to change the definition, just like they try to change the definition of any words that prove uncomfortable to their lies.

You really should look up the definition of "vaccine". Under the accepted definition this is not one. Even though the government is trying to change the definition, just like they try to change the definition of any words that prove uncomfortable to their lies.
That is the one I remember from school, I just stated it from memory. If it is not I was taught wrong 4 years ago or so.

Not that it matters what you call it, but isn't something that stimulates immune response to a certain pathogen called a vaccine? You can call it a jab or Steve or whatever, it all the same to me. I am just curious.
A vaccine injects a small portion of the disease into you in an effort to promote resistance to that disease.

Are you saying that you approve of injecting the disease into healthy persons?

Look up the definition.

A vaccine injects a small portion of the disease into you in an effort to promote resistance to that disease.

Are you saying that you approve of injecting the disease into healthy persons?

Look up the definition.
I am not playing with this silliness. You look it up.

That is the one I remember from school, I just stated it from memory. If it is not I was taught wrong 4 years ago or so.
You must have been taught in a public school to get it so wrong. Explains a lot about your thinking process.

I am not playing with this silliness. You look it up.
I just gave you the definition and you refuse to accept it due to your sheeplike mind and comments from your betters(?). Retreat now prior to getting badly hurt in the battle of definitions.

You must have been taught in a public school to get it so wrong. Explains a lot about your thinking process.

I just gave you the definition and you refuse to accept it due to your sheeplike mind and comments from your betters(?). Retreat now prior to getting badly hurt in the battle of definitions.
I suspect redefining words is part of how conspiracy nuts stay nuts.

You are the one complaining the NFL isn't releasing the private medical records.
OK, take the comment out of context. IF the doctors determine that his condition was the result of the vax "why are we not allowed to know if he was vaxed and boosted" that is what was being discussed at the time I posted that comment. note the IF.

OK, take the comment out of context. IF the doctors determine that his condition was the result of the vax

Which never happened. Even if they did you are not entitled to their medical records.

Nice spin attempt, you were talking about the vaccine, not the disease. Not exactly discussing something in good faith.
It's impossible to separate the "vaccine" from the disease if the spike is in the "vaccine."

OK, take the comment out of context. IF the doctors determine that his condition was the result of the vax "why are we not allowed to know if he was vaxed and boosted" that is what was being discussed at the time I posted that comment. note the IF.
David Crosby's cause of death was not revealed. His condition meant that not only he risked death for holding concerts, but also the same risk for being "vaccinated." RFK Jr. has already made this connection to Crosby's condition in The Real Anthony Fauci.

Forum List

Back