The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

A perfect example of having (very) little knowledge being dangerous. Do you really think because you have healthcare workers in your community you are some sort of expert. You know what, I am sure you are right. By the way, what kind of community are you in?
Of course not.
Unlike you, I actually read the news everyday and I’m not going to save Links for 2 years to satisfy mentally ill Liberals.

Of course not.
Unlike you, I actually read the news everyday and I’m not going to save Links for 2 years to satisfy mentally ill Liberals.
I bet not. Are you sure the one fourth of people in your community that are doctors, nurses NP's ect are not the staff? Do you spend the day in the day room on the computer?

I bet not. Are you sure the one fourth of people in your community that are doctors, nurses NP's ect are not the staff? Do you spend the day in the day room on the computer?
I’m rarely in my room.
I’m on the go for most of the day.
That’s how freaking intelligent I am.

I don't want medical info available to government agencies, never said anything close to that.

You said you wanted peoples personal medical records available to you. You are no better than the government.

He/she/it isn't here for truth Gip

~S~
this message board is 3/4 brainwashed GOP base conspiracy nut jobs. There's nothing wrong with the damn vaccine, so stop listening to swine who are only interested in chaos so they can declare martial law, have a big tax cut for the rich, and have their little Nazi America that you seem to want half the time too... Because pedophile e-mail Marxist crime families lol

You claim to speak for the entire world, prove it or admit that you lie. So simple that even you should be able to understand it.

Too bad you are a GOP based conspiracy nutjob propaganda addict who knows nothing about the real world. The GOP is the only party on the planet that defies global warming election security vaccine efficacy etcetera etcetera etcetera. absolute looney tunes

Too bad you are a GOP based conspiracy nutjob propaganda addict who knows nothing about the real world. The GOP is the only party on the planet that defies global warming election security vaccine efficacy etcetera etcetera etcetera. absolute looney tunes
Funny, on another uber conservative forum I used to hang out on, I would often mention that was something only American RWers know. They thought I was complimenting them.

lol. It’s a conspiracy theory, but only in your mind because you are uninformed and unwilling to get informed.

How many must die and experience harmful effects from the vax before you believe it?
About a million would do it, not four or whatever you have, brainwashed functional moron. There is no conspiracy trying to kill you with a vaccine for God's sake, you people are gonna screw up polio smallpox and measles next dumb.....

They can go fck themselves. It's not a vaccine.

Prove me wrong or shut up

That's your choices
Not that it matters what you call it, but isn't something that stimulates immune response to a certain pathogen called a vaccine? You can call it a jab or Steve or whatever, it all the same to me. I am just curious.

this message board is 3/4 brainwashed GOP base conspiracy nut jobs. There's nothing wrong with the damn vaccine, so stop listening to swine who are only interested in chaos so they can declare martial law, have a big tax cut for the rich, and have their little Nazi America that you seem to want half the time too... Because pedophile e-mail Marxist crime families lol
If there is nothing "wrong" with the vaccine, why do so many get sick or die after taking it? Thinking minds want to know, and you can't truthfully answer the question.

Provide proof or be forever branded a liar, which you are.

BTW, in truth you know nothing about me except that I have the brains to disagree with your political lies.

About a million would do it, not four or whatever you have, brainwashed functional moron. There is no conspiracy trying to kill you with a vaccine for God's sake, you people are gonna screw up polio smallpox and measles next dumb.....
Then hurry up and take the shots, take the booster shots and all of those shots that they demand. Hurry up and get violently ill or die. Best thing you can do.

I was told by the Republican governor of Ohio I could not go unless I proved I had been vaccinated.
doesn't he work for you pk?
and have their little Nazi America that you seem to want half the time too
I need not defend myself from something i never implied Franc
It's not a vaccine.
and that is the big lie......
get vaccinated and stop listening to crap propaganda.
does that include info from the government and pharma industry Franc?

~S~

Forum List

Back