The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Rs live longer and most died because COVID disabled their life sustaining medications.
What kind of evidence do you have that might back up your claim? I had not heard you guys talking about disabling R's meds. This would be funny stuff if so many of you didn't believe it.

What kind of evidence do you have that might back up your claim? I had not heard you guys talking about disabling R's meds. This would be funny stuff if so many of you didn't believe it.
The medical records available on-line, which I am sure you referenced when your fellow LibTards Linked to them show that most people who died were 60 and above.

skisjsjsisjsjsjssj.jpg

jhhxjsjjsjsjsjdjdjdsjsjhshejejshsjsj.png

The medical records available on-line, which I am sure you referenced when your fellow LibTards Linked to them show that most people who died were 60 and above.
So you looked at medical records on line and figured out the R's were dying because they are Republicans and the vaccine was disabling their medications? Just explain, I dont get it.

I'm retired but my employer didn't know. You have no right to the persons medical information.
LOL, unless you are any government agency, or security at an airport, or an immigration officer (applies to american citizens only).

I agree with you that our medical information should be private-------------but the people you put in government think they have the right to know it all. Why did you vote for them knowing this?

LOL, unless you are any government agency, or security at an airport, or an immigration officer (applies to american citizens only).

I agree with you that our medical information should be private-------------but the people you put in government think they have the right to know it all. Why did you vote for them knowing this?

I haven't put anyone into government in a long time. Note though, this happened under Trump also.

I've noted before. I got one shot. The single shot. I bought tickets to two concerts pre-covid. When things started breaking and the concerts were going to be held, I was told by the Republican governor of Ohio I could not go unless I proved I had been vaccinated.

Yes.
I also did research and discovered Biden is the greatest President the US has ever had.
So you won't explain how you came to the conclusions you reached. I am sure it was very difficult to tie vaccines and other medications together from a distance like that. I understand there are meds that counter each other, but you must be an amazing researcher. Perhaps you should publish a paper in the Right Wing Noise Machine.

So you won't explain how you came to the conclusions you reached. I am sure it was very difficult to tie vaccines and other medications together from a distance like that. I understand there are meds that counter each other, but you must be an amazing researcher. Perhaps you should publish a paper in the Right Wing Noise Machine.
It’s obvious you don’t read my posts.
About 1/4 of my community is in medicine and many are MDs and Nurse Practitioners.
I know why people died.
I know people who died.

So you looked at medical records on line and figured out the R's were dying because they are Republicans and the vaccine was disabling their medications? Just explain, I dont get it.
liberalism is a mental disease, you will get no answer.
I haven't put anyone into government in a long time. Note though, this happened under Trump also.

I've noted before. I got one shot. The single shot. I bought tickets to two concerts pre-covid. When things started breaking and the concerts were going to be held, I was told by the Republican governor of Ohio I could not go unless I proved I had been vaccinated.
my point exactly. government demands to know your medical status or you will be punished.

It’s obvious you don’t read my posts.
About 1/4 of my community is in medicine and many are MDs and Nurse Practitioners.
I know why people died.
I know people who died.
A perfect example of having (very) little knowledge being dangerous. Do you really think because you have healthcare workers in your community you are some sort of expert. You know what, I am sure you are right. By the way, what kind of community are you in?

Forum List

Back