The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I did not say it cannot be the vaccine, but unlike you I will not assume every death ever is due to the vaccine.

Liar. For example, Lisa Marie Presley did not die of the vaccine.

Your game is a time waster, not only for everyone else but for you. The Hyperbole Game. You're not rational at all; you're hack partisan.

You're very close to my ignore list

You know that is just reports? they have not been verified for causation. And there are no controls on who calls in or even how often.
Those are fatalities via vaccines , reported BY the government Mak

This is exactly what you asked for

It the truth , leaving the only conspiracy to be those here actively obfuscating it

~S~

You need two things for your little conspiracy theory to work. You need lots of (1) dead bodies (2) killed by the vaccine. Of course you don't have either so you have to pretend people who die of other things are really people who died from the vaccine. Since a significant percentage of Americans have had the vaccine, many who die are vaccinated, those that die of other causes you can pretend "they" are just keeping their vaccine status secret and that is what killed them. I really just typed this for me cause it is hard to get your mind around this conspiracy theory stuff.
lol. It’s a conspiracy theory, but only in your mind because you are uninformed and unwilling to get informed.

How many must die and experience harmful effects from the vax before you believe it?

It the truth , leaving the only conspiracy to be those here actively obfuscating it

~S~
He/she can’t accept the truth.

~S~

The Govt does not verify the reports in VAERS. It is a self reporting system that anyone can make a report using.

The Govt does not verify the reports in VAERS. It is a self reporting system that anyone can make a report using.
IN fact any can report anything at anytime. I mentioned something about causation and verifying the reports, but the anti-vaxxers just "know" anyone who doesnt believe just wont educate themselves. A really good argument for teaching critical thinking from the first grade on.

Forum List

Back