The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

And fell off the deep end regarding COVID/vaccines long ago.
W/E

He nearly always gets it right, but I see you on here still, parroting the establishment. Day after day.

He is right on the war in Ukraine, and he is right on the Russia collusion hoax as well.

I don't see your POV matching up with his at all. The day he called out the TYT for being sell-outs, is the day he called you out for being a sell-out, IMO.

While Trump might be a demagogue, Dore understands, that there isn't a whole hell of a lot of difference between Biden and Trump. . . .

I'm not really sure you get that though. Either that, or some billionaire foundation pays you to act like you don't.

FBI & CIA Meddled In American Elections Say Majority Of Americans​

Hundreds Of Undercover Feds Were In The Crowd On Jan 6th!​

Google Is RIGGING Search Results For “Climate Change”​

It goes on and on like that. The point is, the establishment propaganda is now as bad as it was in the USSR at the height of the cold war.

W/E

He nearly always gets it right, but I see you on here still, parroting the establishment. Day after day.

He is right on the war in Ukraine, and he is right on the Russia collusion hoax as well.

I don't see your POV matching up with his at all. The day he called out the TYT for being sell-outs, is the day he called you out for being a sell-out, IMO.

While Trump might be a demagogue, Dore understands, that there isn't a whole hell of a lot of difference between Biden and Trump. . . .

I'm not really sure you get that though. Either that, or some billionaire foundation pays you to act like you don't.

FBI & CIA Meddled In American Elections Say Majority Of Americans​

Hundreds Of Undercover Feds Were In The Crowd On Jan 6th!​

Google Is RIGGING Search Results For “Climate Change”​

It goes on and on like that. The point is, the establishment propaganda is now as bad as it was in the USSR at the height of the cold war.

It’s been speculated that many on the left, who use to be skeptical of government and corporate power, are now full supporters. They’ve been told to think this way, if they want to be part of the Hate Trump gang.

No, people still realize fully tested, traditional vaccines have worked for ages.
They are rightly skeptical of the rushed, spike protein variety that has manufacturer non-liability.

The vaccine works and is (mostly) safe. There are side effects and allergic reactions with most/all vaccines.

Deal.

Agreed, it is a must see.

Odd that only a few weeks after I post it on this site? YouTube determines that it is, "Violating TOS." :eusa_think:

This is the only other place I could find it. Unfortunately, I find this video platform, unreliable. Controversial content, seems to stop working once it is discovered and not approved of. We can only hope this continues to work.

Trump and Dr. Fauci Met With Robert Kennedy Jr. About Vaccines​

Haven't gotten to this yet.

Problem: not a single "vaxxed" person can prove the "vaccine" works. This same problem is the reason each one cannot prove that it's safe. Deal.

There's plenty of data out there from reputable sources indicating that it has worked. By "work" I mean reducing the odds of death and serious disease. Less effective now at slowing transmission but still better than not getting vaccinated.

You're free not to believe it. Won't try too hard to convince you otherwise. I will continue to get boosted, but you do you.

Lol@“mostly”.
Sucker.

Most vaccines I know of have side effects and risk factors. The key question is, which is the greater risk: having a bad reaction or getting sick with COVID? The scientific data thus far clearly indicate that you're more likely to have a bad COVID outcome than a bad outcome with the shot.

I will easily deal with the no side effects of not getting jabbed like a mindless lemming.

Okay.

Most vaccines I know of have side effects and risk factors. The key question is, which is the greater risk: having a bad reaction or getting sick with COVID? The scientific data thus far clearly indicate that you're more likely to have a bad COVID outcome than a bad outcome with the shot.
You’re happy you took the jab, I’m happy I didn’t. Best of luck in the long term, lemming.

How many jabs did you get for polio?
Smallpox?
Measles?

Whatever the required number was - 1 or 2? I was kinda young back then.

COVID isn't measles or smallpox or polio. It's a respiratory virus in the same family of viruses that causes common colds, so it mutates a lot. I get flu shots every year, too, for that reason.

There's plenty of data out there from reputable sources indicating that it has worked. By "work" I mean reducing the odds of death and serious disease. Less effective now at slowing transmission but still better than not getting vaccinated.

You're free not to believe it. Won't try too hard to convince you otherwise. I will continue to get boosted, but you do you.
No, "plenty of data" is not the same thing as citing a source for your claims. Show the readers just one study showing reduction of odds of death, for example. The speed or slowness of transmission are irrelevant for surfaces of mouth, nose and throat. The vaccine does nothing for any viruses on those surfaces.

No, "plenty of data" is not the same thing as citing a source for your claims. Show the readers just one study showing reduction of odds of death, for example. The speed or slowness of transmission are irrelevant for surfaces of mouth, nose and throat. The vaccine does nothing for any viruses on those surfaces.

This ain't 2021. I've already had these debates with MAGA and flat-earthers. I'm not interested in citing shit because I know that if I wasted my time doing it, deniers would find reasons to deny what the article says. I don't care. If you want to believe that the vaccine is a Soros-funded/CIA-developed weapon that turns people into zombies, I don't give a shit.

Forum List

Back