The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

wow this is a must-see
Agreed, it is a must see.

Odd that only a few weeks after I post it on this site? YouTube determines that it is, "Violating TOS." :eusa_think:

This is the only other place I could find it. Unfortunately, I find this video platform, unreliable. Controversial content, seems to stop working once it is discovered and not approved of. We can only hope this continues to work.

Trump and Dr. Fauci Met With Robert Kennedy Jr. About Vaccines​

it's causing people to have doubts about all vaccines.
No, people still realize fully tested, traditional vaccines have worked for ages.
They are rightly skeptical of the rushed, spike protein variety that has manufacturer non-liability.

You’d think by now, you’d catch on.

OMG!

That's fucking gold.

That sums up the dystopia right there, in two and an half minutes. :113:

It won't matter. These folks will still be in denial.

iu

As a parent would I trust big pharma at all? No, absolutely not.

Do I trust those who are suppose to regulate all of this? No.

Hence my healthy daughter never would have participated.

My daughter has auto immune issues. She didn't get the vaccine at all. Luckily it wasn't all that much of a hassle for her.

Do I trust medicine? Yes. I know doctors that do really great things for people.
You lying hypocrite!!! You are all for MANDATES for the young and healthy. I never have been though I saw value in the Vaccines AS AN EMERGENGY MEASURE FOR THOSE WHO ARE OLD AND WITH CO-MORBIDITIES!!!

It's the mandates YOU AGREE WITH that are the problem, asshole!!!

Greg

How do you know this? Fool!

Ever attended one of his comedy shows?
I've been listening to Jimmy since he left the Young Turks. He's GOLD!! OK; he takes the pisser out of conservatives TOO; we're big boys. We can handle a bit of humour!! lol

Greg

And fell off the deep end regarding COVID/vaccines long ago. Still being funny doesn't equal being right.

Arguing with yourself again.. :sigh2:
So you admit to being a fool. Good for you. The first step in recovery is admitting your faults.

Now say after me…the vax is a fraud!

Forum List

Back