The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

They pretend to care. Worse than being a Republican or Democrat. Iowa is now requiring the poor to work for food stamps. Paying like 2.5 times the actual cost just to make the working poor suffer more for food. gipper and Typhoid? "I got mine!.. F them!.. Hey, did we neglect to mention all Government is corrupt! Do we accidentally support supply-side Reaganomics? Liberty!.. Anarchy, baby!"

Aw, I really hurt your feelings. Heh

No evidence to support what you're saying at all. That won't stop you from repeating it, I know, but the science clearly supports the efficacy of the vaccines.
Lol. I can see why you’d think that, since you obviously get all your news from state run media.

They pretend to care. Worse than being a Republican or Democrat. Iowa is now requiring the poor to work for food stamps. Paying like 2.5 times the actual cost just to make the working poor suffer more for food. gipper and Typhoid? "I got mine!.. F them!.. Hey, did we neglect to mention all Government is corrupt! Do we accidentally support supply-side Reaganomics? Liberty!.. Anarchy, baby!"

WTF does this have to do with the thread topic?

We already know you’re obsessed with dumb Don, but he loves the vax like you do. Merely proves how uninformed you are.

Brought to you by Pfizer!!!
Funny! HAHAHA!

Now for those interested in facts, as opposed to wearing clown shoes, Science reports:
It's from researchers at Sloan-Kettering and BioNTech (among others)
Sloan-Kettering is a hospital in New York. BioNTech is a German biotech company with Pfizer being a major competitor. Should it prove truly awesome, will Pfizer corporation try to claim all the credit for it? Of course. Sketchy, shameless weasels. Much like our anti-vaxxer clown car contingent here.

Who really brings us such research findings? We do. Congress funds the NIH which funds ABC which funds DEF and GHI.. with our tax money. The government. Us.
We like technological progress. So we fund it. At colleges, hospitals, and private corporations. Then we allow private corporate behemoths like Pfizer to claim intellectual property and patent rights on all we fund just so they can charge us an arm and a leg to for any useful product that results.

So, does an "anarchist" like gipper
giphy.gif

actually blame the Pfizers of the world? Hell no. He pointlessly blames "government".. just like his namesake did. Hey, they're all corrupt! The deficit! We're broke! We need to give the wealthy job creators more tax breaks!

Funny! HAHAHA!

Now for those interested in facts, as opposed to wearing clown shoes, Science reports:

Sloan-Kettering is a hospital in New York. BioNTech is a German biotech company with Pfizer being a major competitor. Should it prove truly awesome, will Pfizer corporation try to claim all the credit for it? Of course. Sketchy, shameless weasels. Much like our anti-vaxxer clown car contingent here.
Why did you embrace authoritarianism, censorship,forced experimental medical treatments WITHOUT INFORMED CONSENT & demonized skeptics? And you’re still doing it, after all the evidence proving you’re wrong has come forth.

Why did you embrace authoritarianism, censorship,forced experimental medical treatments WITHOUT INFORMED CONSENT & demonized skeptics? And you’re still doing it, after all the evidence proving you’re wrong has come forth.
Why do you hack away at straw men of your own creation when you know all the resultant dust just makes you cough and sneeze uncontrollably?

Last edited:
Much like our anti-vaxxer clown car contingent here.
Mrna is not a Vaccine

Ergo, it's critics are not anti-vaxxers

Fact is, advocating for it would paint one an anti-vaxxer

This is a very simple ,not hard to understand fact that big pharma, mainstream media and our government have colluded on from day one

The same folks who botched mitigating the pandemic six ways to sunday

~S~

Forum List

Back