The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

You lack awareness, totally. You ignore the numerous crimes and corruption by pharma, government, and media.

Plenty of room to criticize big pharma for the way they manipulate the price of crucial medications and in some cases for pushing the sale of addictive pain narcotics. No love lost for big pharma.

But they do some good once in a while and mRNA was an important discovery. It saved probably thousands, tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of lives and saved countless more from needing hospitalization. It opened up our economy again sooner than people thought. It was a game-changing technology.

Then totally ignore the facts as they came forward and all the lies. How does one become so ignorant? Are you too alone in life with nothing to live for?

Kun-speer-uh-seh!!!

Prominent voices, said,
“You Are The Problem.”
Well, yeah, and they were right.

Drunk drivers are a problem, even if you don't drink yourself.

The unvaxxed are a problem, even if you've been vaxxed.

See how common sense works?

And

Screw Your Freedom.”

Nah, no one said that. You're just addicted to feeling like a victim. It's how your cult sucked you in, by telling you what a victim you were.

Nah, no one said that. You're just addicted to feeling like a victim. It's how your cult sucked you in, by telling you what a victim you were.
Apparently some never learn. The power of the state to deceive the weak and lonely, can’t be overestimated.

Plenty of room to criticize big pharma for the way they manipulate the price of crucial medications and in some cases for pushing the sale of addictive pain narcotics. No love lost for big pharma.

But they do some good once in a while and mRNA was an important discovery. It saved probably thousands, tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of lives and saved countless more from needing hospitalization. It opened up our economy again sooner than people thought. It was a game-changing technology.

Kun-speer-uh-seh!!!
It saved few but harmed a lot.

You can tell the science is real because it's reviewable, reproduceable, and consistent.
That’s the thing, you silly authoritarian vaxxers really believe only right wingers oppose the vax. So naturally, you think you must support the faux vax.

It’s not science. It’s dumb duopoly partisanship.

Trump supports the vax. Did I just blow your little mind?

Lol. You didn’t watch the video I posted. You clearly heard this on your boob tube over and over. Lol. It’s what scared you’re stupid ass so much, you ran frantically to get your injection.

Why lie?

I'm coining a new phrase to cover the vax situation. I call it hypocritical irony.

Where I point out categorizing fatalities between the number of people who died "of" COVID, compared to the number who died 'with" COVID"

Similarly we have the categorizing fatalities between the number who died "of" the vaccine, compared to the number who died "with" the vaccine.

No evidence to support what you're saying at all. That won't stop you from repeating it, I know
They pretend to care. Worse than being a Republican or Democrat. Iowa is now requiring the poor to work for food stamps. Paying like 2.5 times the actual cost just to make the working poor suffer more for food. gipper and Typhoid? "I got mine!.. F them!.. Hey, did we neglect to mention all Government is corrupt! Do we accidentally support supply-side Reaganomics? Liberty!.. Anarchy, baby!"

They pretend to care. Worse than being a Republican or Democrat. Iowa is now requiring the poor to work for food stamps. Paying like 2.5 times the actual cost just to make the working poor suffer more for food. gipper and Typhoid? "I got mine!.. F them!.. Hey, did we neglect to mention all Government is corrupt! Do we accidentally support supply-side Reaganomics? Liberty!.. Anarchy, baby!"

Iowa farmers get their subsidies, though. $30 - 40 billion annually.

The unvaxxed were NEVER a problem, but it's really clear that some people need to believe so because their whole identity is wrapped up in being better bootlickers than others, I guess

Forum List

Back