The dam of opinion is breaking for the GOP and against Trump and Moore

b1cdba13-52df-4ffe-9346-e62c54e86c06.png

Should the Tax act pass the House-Senate reconciliation effort, then start saving your money, people, because within five years a major crash will come.

Then you can buy up alt right houses for pennies on the dollar.
. Are you a prepare/preper as in the sky is falling, the sky is falling Jake ? You and Glen Beck ought to get along just fine.

The alt right desperation is showing.

No desperation. Tell you what Jake. And all those that run with you. I'll meet you on the boards and comment sections in Alabama. You make your case by all means. I'm tinydancer on them. That's what I do. I run comment sections for my own entertainment. 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating but every once in a while I will turn my efforts political.

You know just like last year when I hit Colorado and Utah. I'm td wherever I go.

By all means come battle me on the battleground.

Nothing to battle you about, td. We have competing polls and have had since the accusations came out. The voters of AL will choose, and if Moore wins, then the Senate will have to choose as well, and then Moore will be a cause celibre next fall. I love American politics. I am Jake, and I approved this message, td.

Nothing to battle you about, td. We have competing polls and have had since the accusations came out. The voters of AL will choose, and if Moore wins, then the Senate will have to choose as well, and then Moore will be a cause celibre next fall. I love American politics. I am Jake, and I approved this message, td.
Beware the Alt Right Jake. They know about you.

And I know them. They walk very wary and stay far from me for I am not alone and not unprotected.

Forum List

Back